Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-01-2019, 01:54 PM   #3391
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Show Me the Wire View Post
This is how worthless Mueller's report actually is. Mueller's investigations have a past history of doctoring and hiding exculpatory evidence and he continues to manufacture evidence.

In his report about obstructive acts by the President relating to Gen. Flynn the following conversation is reported to demonstrate an obstructive act. The transcribed conversation is aggressively edited to support Mueller's position.

[I]I understand your situation, but let me see if I can’t state it in starker terms.... [I]t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government. ... f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can. ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains ....Vol. 2, Page 121, Mueller report.

Below is the actual transcript, which includes important qualifiers and context. The actual unedited transcript do not support Mueller's assertions.

https://www.scribd.com/document/4120...ponse-to-Order

More evidence of Mueller being a political hack, with an agenda to manufacture evidence to besmirch and possibly remove a duly elected President.

Based on Mueller's past history and his current manipulation of so-called evidence, his report cannot be trusted for its truthfulness regarding any alleged obstructive acts.
Mueller "After 2 years of exhaustive digging we found no real evidence of wrongdoing ....but he was in the country at the same time that no crime was committed but it was still possible he thought of or mentioned wrong doing to someone so if a crime was committed I have no doubt Donald J. Trump would have done something to collude with whomever else would have been guilty. You should never trust Donald Trump.Anything is possible with him."

Guilty as Flynn. I mean sin.
Old 06-01-2019, 02:02 PM   #3392
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Mueller: straight shooter, NEVER a hint of scandal . decorated Marine in Vietnam and director of the FBI so proficiently that a president of a different party wanted him to stay on, a life long Republican

And because he has exposed, through a complete examination of the facts, the orange buffoon, and his band of sycophants, now label this individual with lies about his service to his country.

Zany

Here is a hint. Mueller’s hands dirty in old FBI frame-up.

For the record, Mueller did not railroad four innocent men into prison – two onto death row – for a Chelsea murder they did not commit back in 1965.

That frame job was handled by the Boston office of the FBI, where at one point at least six G-men were taking payoffs from organized crime. That information came from serial killer Stevie Flemmi, who last summer admitted in federal court to taking part in 50 murders.

Everyone knew the four men were innocent, but the FBI wanted them to rot in prison, so the scandal would not be revealed. In the 1980s, two U.S. attorneys in Boston wrote letters to the state demanding that the innocent men not be released, but Mueller, an interim U.S. attorney in 1986-87, did not write one. (At least I couldn’t find one.)............................................. ......................

..................Fast forward to 2006. Mueller is now the FBI director................

...................Here’s a show-cause order I discovered last year from U.S. District Judge Nancy Gertner, who presided over the civil case. The FBI was refusing to turn over the exonerating evidence to either the plaintiffs or the Justice Department, which was defending the FBI after its frame up.

Mueller’s stonewalling, Gertner wrote, was a “serious problem.”

“This is a case about, inter alia, informant abuse, about the failure to disclose exculpatory evidence bearing on the innocence of the four plaintiffs, about FBI agents allegedly ‘hiding the ball,’ not disclosing critical information that would have exonerated the plaintiffs, and not doing so, for 40 years.”..................

............Six days after Mueller was threatened with contempt, the feds filed this: “This matter has been brought to the personal attention of the Director of the FBI… (the innocent men and the DOJ) have been provided with unredacted copies of the FBI documents.”

And all it took to bring Mueller around to doing the right thing was the threat of a contempt citation by an ultra-liberal federal judge who went to Yale Law School with the Clintons.

Of course, that wasn’t the first time Mueller’s FBI tried to broom the scandal of the four framed men. In 2002, Mueller directed the G-men to oppose state pardons for the four men because the FBI’s own evidence that exonerated them was merely “fodder for cross-examination.”
[emphasis added]
https://www.bostonherald.com/2019/01...-fbi-frame-up/
Show Me the Wire is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2019, 03:39 PM   #3393
mostpost

Quote:
This is how worthless Mueller's report actually is. Mueller's investigations have a past history of doctoring and hiding exculpatory evidence and he continues to manufacture evidence.

In his report about obstructive acts by the President relating to Gen. Flynn the following conversation is reported to demonstrate an obstructive act. The transcribed conversation is aggressively edited to support Mueller's position.

[I]I understand your situation, but let me see if I can’t state it in starker terms.... [I]t wouldn’t surprise me if you’ve gone on to make a deal with ... the government. ... f ... there’s information that implicates the President, then we’ve got a national security issue, ... so, you know, ... we need some kind of heads up. Um, just for the sake of protecting all our interests if we can. ... [R]emember what we’ve always said about the President and his feelings toward Flynn and, that still remains ....Vol. 2, Page 121, Mueller report.

Below is the actual transcript, which includes important qualifiers and context. The actual unedited transcript do not support Mueller's assertions.

Notice Mueller selectively edited the transcript to omit; “without you having to give up any confidential information.” and the context about the security issue for the country and not just the president. Mueller's selective editing makes an appropriate inquiry into a sinister act, which is Mueller's standard operating procedure.

More evidence of Mueller being a political hack, with an agenda to manufacture evidence to besmirch and possibly remove a duly elected President.

Based on Mueller's past history and his current manipulation of so-called evidence, his report cannot be trusted for its truthfulness regarding any alleged obstructive acts.
There is nothing sinister about Mueller's editing of the voicemail transcript.
You need to look at the portion of the report before the voicemail which states, "On November 22, 2017 Flynn withdrew from a joint defense agreement he had with the President. Flynn's Counsel told the President's personal counsel and counsel for the White House that Flynn could no longer have confidential communications with the White House or the President"

It was then that John Dowd sent his voicemail.

So, prior to the email we have Trump praising Flynn, trying to keep Flynn from testifying against Trump and entering into a joint defense agreement with Flynn. You, and the right wing media has completely misinterpreted the phrase. "without you having to give up any confidential information."

It has nothing to do with national security. When Trump and Flynn were covered by the joint defense agreement, lawyer/client privilege applied to both of them and their attorneys. Whatever they discussed could legally be kept from investigators. after Flynn abrogated the agreement, anything said between him and Trump could be reported to Mueller's team.

I said earlier that you and the right wing media "Misinterpreted." I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. The right wing media flat out lied.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:41 PM   #3394
mostpost

Quote:

Notice Mueller selectively edited the transcript to omit; “without you having to give up any confidential information.” and the context about the security issue for the country and not just the president. Mueller's selective editing makes an appropriate inquiry into a sinister act, which is Mueller's standard operating procedure.

Do you have any examples of the bolded statement?
Old 06-01-2019, 03:46 PM   #3395
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Mueller "After 2 years of exhaustive digging we found no real evidence of wrongdoing ....but he was in the country at the same time that no crime was committed but it was still possible he thought of or mentioned wrong doing to someone so if a crime was committed I have no doubt Donald J. Trump would have done something to collude with whomever else would have been guilty. You should never trust Donald Trump.Anything is possible with him."

Guilty as Flynn. I mean sin.
It is dishonest and dumb to attribute a quote to someone who never spoke those words. Robert Mueller never said the words quoted above. They were clearly spoken by someone who is not nearly as clever as he thinks he is. Someone like woodtoo.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:54 PM   #3396
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Do you have any examples of the bolded statement?
Do I have examples? What are you asking? I gave you the edited version from the Mueller report and contrasted it with the actual transcript. The actual transcript contains the phrase, “without you having to give up any confidential information.”,whic Mueller omitted.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:01 PM   #3397
Show Me the Wire
Quintessential guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
There is nothing sinister about Mueller's editing of the voicemail transcript.
You need to look at the portion of the report before the voicemail which states, "On November 22, 2017 Flynn withdrew from a joint defense agreement he had with the President. Flynn's Counsel told the President's personal counsel and counsel for the White House that Flynn could no longer have confidential communications with the White House or the President"

It was then that John Dowd sent his voicemail.

So, prior to the email we have Trump praising Flynn, trying to keep Flynn from testifying against Trump and entering into a joint defense agreement with Flynn. You, and the right wing media has completely misinterpreted the phrase. "without you having to give up any confidential information."

It has nothing to do with national security. When Trump and Flynn were covered by the joint defense agreement, lawyer/client privilege applied to both of them and their attorneys. Whatever they discussed could legally be kept from investigators. after Flynn abrogated the agreement, anything said between him and Trump could be reported to Mueller's team.

I said earlier that you and the right wing media "Misinterpreted." I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt. The right wing media flat out lied.
And Dowd did not ask for confidential information, the point of the published full transcript. Also, the full context of the conversation is demonstrated in the actual transcript.

Mueller selectively edited the conversation in his pleadings to portray, exactly what you said, that Dowd wanted confidential information. The actual transcripts proves Mueller falsified his Court pleadings as to the actual content and the intent of the conversation. Mueller then inserted his manipulated evidence, for sentencing Gen. Flynn, into his report.

I am not misrepresenting, Mueller has.

Understand Cliff Clavin?
A free people ought not only to be armed, but disciplined; to which end a uniform and well-digested plan is requisite; and their safety and interest require that they should promote such manufactories as tend to render them independent of others for essential, particularly military, supplies.
George Washington

Last edited by Show Me the Wire; 06-01-2019 at 04:13 PM.
Old 06-01-2019, 04:38 PM   #3398
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Mueller: straight shooter, NEVER a hint of scandal . decorated Marine in Vietnam and director of the FBI so proficiently that a president of a different party wanted him to stay on, a life long Republican

And because he has exposed, through a complete examination of the facts, the orange buffoon, and his band of sycophants, now label this individual with lies about his service to his country.

Zany
Exposed what exactly?

Let's reexamine the narrative, shall we?

Trump was accused of being a Russian agent and colluding with PUTIN himself to win the election. Mr. Straight Shooter found ZERO evidence of this.

I know that must have made you shake with rage, seeing as the media was stroking you day and night, getting you all ramped up for a huge reveal in the Mueller report that never arrived.

Now you're grasping at obstruction straws and tax returns.

The big RUSSIA narrative was proved a lie by Mr. Straight Shooter. What do you think is going to happen with obstruction and tax returns?

I'll give you a hint.

Once again, a giant NOTHINGBURGER, meant only to continue the beating of Trump in the public square. That's all this is. That's all it ever was.

A negative PR campaign conducted from the comfort of some of the most powerful positions in Washington.

Trump, along with everyone else, knows there is a high price to pay when you **** over the Clintons. Trump's lucky, considering the fate of many others who have crossed Bill & Hillary.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-01-2019 at 04:46 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2019, 05:28 PM   #3399
FantasticDan
gelding

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Trump, along with everyone else, knows there is a high price to pay when you **** over the Clintons. Trump's lucky, considering the fate of many others who have crossed Bill & Hillary.
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2019, 06:06 PM   #3400
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I'd sooner kiss an Ebola patient than cross a Clinton!
Safer.
Old 06-01-2019, 06:20 PM   #3401
lamboguy

you guys need to know how code name "crossfire hurricane" started in 2016 before it led to the Mueller investigation before you jump to any conclusions.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2019, 06:32 PM   #3402
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
you guys need to know how code name "crossfire hurricane" started in 2016 before it led to the Mueller investigation before you jump to any conclusions.
A good read that mentions "crossfire hurricane"

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/39...trump-campaign
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-01-2019, 06:46 PM   #3403
OntheRail

Quote:

Zany
Your a riot... Never a hint.

Quote:
As FBI director in 2002, Special Counsel Robert Mueller directed his agents to oppose the pardons of four wrongfully imprisoned men because exculpatory evidence was merely “fodder for cross-examination,” newly revealed FBI documents show.

Four years later, the four men, or their estates, were awarded $102 million by a federal judge in Boston for their wrongful decades-long imprisonment due to FBI misconduct.
He's a confirmed tool.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:29 PM   #3404
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
I know. Everything snopes and the government tells you (well, parts of the gov't that are confirmed anti-Trumps) is true, everything else is a conspiracy theory. I got it.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:06 PM   #3405
mostpost

Quote:
Do I have examples? What are you asking? I gave you the edited version from the Mueller report and contrasted it with the actual transcript. The actual transcript contains the phrase, “without you having to give up any confidential information.”,whic Mueller omitted.
How much clearer can I be. The first line of your original post “Mueller has a history of doctoring or hiding exculpatory evidence.” What part of bolded confuses you. Give me examples of times Mueller has hidden evidence.