Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-08-2022, 07:29 PM   #1
mostpost

“2000 Mules” is a fraud.

https://www.jan-6.com/2000-mules?gcl...iAAEgLz7PD_BwE

From the link.

The film “2000 Mules” uses a flawed analysis of cell phone geo-location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage to try and prove election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

And: The movie’s evidence is a combination of anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cell phone location data, which is not precise enough to confirm that somebody deposited a ballot into a drop box.

A cellphone can be tracked to an area but not a specific location. Every cellphone that goes near a drop box doesn’t necessarily indicate that person was dropping off ballots.
As boxes are in busy areas, the likelihood of innocent citizens driving by is very high, especially delivery drivers, postal workers, cab drivers, poll workers and elected officials who all have legitimate reasons to cross paths with numerous drop boxes or nonprofits in a given day.

Since the cellphone data is anonymized, there is no way to connect the persons in the video with the cellphone data. And there is no way to tell if the people in the video ate mules or simply people legally dropping off ballots for family members or for other legitimate reasons.

CLAIM: In Philadelphia alone, True the Vote identified 1,155 “mules” who illegally collected and dropped off ballots for money.

THE FACTS: No, it didn’t. The group hasn’t offered any evidence of any sort of paid ballot harvesting scheme in Philadelphia. And True the Vote did not get surveillance footage of drop boxes in Philadelphia, so the group based this claim solely on cellphone location data, its researcher Gregg Phillips said in March in testimony to Pennsylvania state senators.

As we said, cellphone data indicates you were in the neighborhood not what you were doing there.

If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” — its name for someone engaged in an illegal ballot collection scheme in cahoots with a nonprofit.

Oct 1 to Election Day was at least 33 days. Since drop boxes are logically going to be placed in busy areas, it would not be surprising to find many people who would pass by a drop box many times

Summarizing; geolocation is not precise enough to place. A phone at a drop box. Depositing multiple ballots is no proof of ballot harvesting. The makers of 2000 Mules know these things but choose to ignore them in favor of partisan politics.
Old 05-08-2022, 07:38 PM   #2
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

From the link.

The film “2000 Mules” uses a flawed analysis of cell phone geo-location data and ballot drop box surveillance footage to try and prove election fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

And: The movie’s evidence is a combination of anonymous accounts and improper analysis of cell phone location data, which is not precise enough to confirm that somebody deposited a ballot into a drop box.

A cellphone can be tracked to an area but not a specific location. Every cellphone that goes near a drop box doesn’t necessarily indicate that person was dropping off ballots.
As boxes are in busy areas, the likelihood of innocent citizens driving by is very high, especially delivery drivers, postal workers, cab drivers, poll workers and elected officials who all have legitimate reasons to cross paths with numerous drop boxes or nonprofits in a given day.
Patently false! Geo-location technology is more precise than a GPS. This technology can not only track a cellphone user to the building he's in but to the floor he's on as well!
Old 05-08-2022, 07:47 PM   #3
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
Patently false! Geo-location technology is more precise than a GPS. This technology can not only track a cellphone user to the building he's in but to the floor he's on as well!
Gee. Who do I believe? The AP or the guy who thinks the earth is 6,000 years old.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:04 PM   #4
boxcar

Quote:
Gee. Who do I believe? The AP or the guy who thinks the earth is 6,000 years old.
AP? Seriously?

Here, Einstein, try this little experiment:

(Posted by someone recently):

Your phone automatically broadcasts a serial number that allows tracking.

To see it type *#06# into your cell phone keyboard and press ENTER

Enter it into your cellphone keyboard and enter...as you would make a call.

Throws up the unique digital tracking code for your cell phone...on all the time and allows tracking of your cell phone in 3 dimensions...ie location and 1st floor, 2nd floor...room no 12 ...etc.

Was used by researchers to track and identify a postal worker stuffing a ballot box on several occasions.

Generate a mapping of the cell phone location over time...months even....correlate to geographic map...buildings etc....get a complete profile of the cell phone owners travels, contacts etc.

Doctors, lawyers, business friends, close relatives and relatives not so "close", girl friends, boy friends, banking...why does a visit to a pastry shop occur every other week at 1.12am....? .

This was posted by someone on Free Republic. So, let me break this down for you so that your brain can digest it. Just as all humans have unique fingerprints, likewise all cell phones, including dumb phones, have a unique serial number that broadcasts its signal 24/7, even when the phone is off -- perhaps even when the phone's battery is dead.

So, Mosty, find out what your unique cell phone serial number is. And then get friends and relatives of yours to do the same to discover that every serial number is different. Have fun.

Very truly yours,
Young Earther
Old 05-08-2022, 08:07 PM   #5
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
https://www.bigdatacloud.com/blog/ho...eolocation-get

This is why BigDataCloud deliberately obscures the provided location coordinates slightly by rounding it up to the nearest kilometre — essentially capping the maximum accuracy down to within one square kilometre.

Now, I understand that you can track a cellphone if the user has location services enabled and he is allowing you to track him. I have friends who use that among family members, but I can’t track any of them. Nor should I be able to.
Old 05-08-2022, 08:40 PM   #6
Elkchester Road

Quote:

From the link.

Since the cellphone data is anonymized, there is no way to connect the persons in the video with the cellphone data. And there is no way to tell if the people in the video ate mules or simply people legally dropping off ballots for family members or for other legitimate reasons.

CLAIM: In Philadelphia alone, True the Vote identified 1,155 “mules” who illegally collected and dropped off ballots for money.

THE FACTS: No, it didn’t. The group hasn’t offered any evidence of any sort of paid ballot harvesting scheme in Philadelphia. And True the Vote did not get surveillance footage of drop boxes in Philadelphia, so the group based this claim solely on cellphone location data, its researcher Gregg Phillips said in March in testimony to Pennsylvania state senators.

As we said, cellphone data indicates you were in the neighborhood not what you were doing there.

If a cellphone went near a drop box more than 10 times and a nonprofit more than five times from Oct. 1 to Election Day, True the Vote assumed its owner was a “mule” — its name for someone engaged in an illegal ballot collection scheme in cahoots with a nonprofit.

Oct 1 to Election Day was at least 33 days. Since drop boxes are logically going to be placed in busy areas, it would not be surprising to find many people who would pass by a drop box many times

Summarizing; geolocation is not precise enough to place. A phone at a drop box. Depositing multiple ballots is no proof of ballot harvesting. The makers of 2000 Mules know these things but choose to ignore them in favor of partisan politics.
Old 05-08-2022, 09:43 PM   #7
xtb

Quote:

From the link.

You left out the part about the mules wearing gloves because their hands were cold, in AZ and Georgia, in early Nov. Yes, I always wear latex gloves outside when my hands are cold, and then thrown them out after depositing a bundle of ballots in the drop box.

Even dopey you must have thought that was a ridiculous claim.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2022, 09:45 PM   #8
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Brilliant response. For an idiot. I don’t expect to convince you or any of the other MAGA nitwits. You’re beyond help.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:14 PM   #9
oughtoh

I guess he did not like the movie.
oughtoh is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2022, 10:44 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

So triggered, mostpost started a new thread when a thread already existed.

This is good. This is very good. This must mean there is something to the documentary.

There is a there, there.

I watched it. It's compelling evidence that there was far more widespread cheating going on then anyone cares to admit.

But I knew that already.

Like the dude in the movie says, if *I* thought Trump were a Nazi, I'd be pretty motivated to do anything I could (including fraud) to keep him from being reelected.

And that's exactly why people like mostpost try desperately to downplay even pretty good evidence, like what was presented in the documentary.

This country is already dead, and the 2020 election proved that theory beyond a shadow of a doubt.

But it's still fun to see mostpost get triggered.
Old 05-08-2022, 10:47 PM   #11
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Brilliant response. For an idiot. I don’t expect to convince you or any of the other MAGA nitwits. You’re beyond help.
You choose what to believe. We all do. You get laughed at because you are such a tee-totaler. So much going wrong all around us...and the Globe...yet after 16 months in Office you actually believe that the trouble lies with either the previous Administration (remember, 16 months) or external forces. Nothing lies at the feet of any of your Leaders. Nothing. The best part of it is you don't see the writing on the wall. That will fix itself...soon.

As for you calling me an Idiot...that is rich, coming from somebody who actually thinks the Country as a whole wants what has gone on here in the last year and a half. 81,000,000+ voted for Biden. Nobody in their right mind believes he has the support of those same 81,000,000+ now...unless you think that even the Polls from Liberal Sources are lying. From your point of view...I understand your anger. Vanquished the Evil Trump. Have a Democrat-Controlled Congress. COVID Vaccines teed up. The Economy was turning around. And instead of continuing that momentum...nope...had to go in a different direction. His call as President. But...understand that when he chose that...that, just like me, he didn't give a Shit about YOU. Neither did, or does, your Democrat-controlled Congress. And you worship this Shit. Yet I am the "MAGA nitwit".

So, yeah, you...or no other Liberal Idiot...is convincing me of anything. That is because, as a Conservative...I don't need...and don't want...the Government intruding in my Life...or my business. I do for myself, think for myself...and deal with the consequences. Funny that you call me an "Idiot" and a "MAGA nitwit"...I will stack ANY aspect of my Life against yours any time you want.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:01 PM   #12
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
Obvious why he takes the counter-point on damn near everything...this is a sad man with nothing in his life except craving the attention of anonymous people responding to his ridiculous internet posts. Even if despised, the negative attention is preferable to being ignored.

Any normal person, with anything else going on in his life-- would have long ago grown weary of this game.
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2022, 11:23 PM   #13
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by oughtoh View Post
He never saw the movie.

The ability of the democrat leadership to keep their base ignorant is amazing.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-09-2022, 12:58 AM   #14
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Obvious why he takes the counter-point on damn near everything...this is a sad man with nothing in his life except craving the attention of anonymous people responding to his ridiculous internet posts. Even if despised, the negative attention is preferable to being ignored.

Any normal person, with anything else going on in his life-- would have long ago grown weary of this game.
I don’t care what you think. I have more friends than you can imagine. And I really don’t care if you believe me. I have friends from work, even though I retired in 2005; friends from church and choir; friends from community theater; friends from high school basketball games I attend-I’ve been invited to five graduations over the past 15 years. Not something that would happen to a sad man.

I have a large extended family of over a hundred including a sister, a niece and her family and more cousins, second cousins and even third cousins than I can count-literally.

Just this weekend I helped run concessions at the local community theater on Thursday and Friday. I hosted a Kentucky Derby Party for ten of my friends and I celebrated Mother’s Day with several cousins.

I’m 80 years old. I have a friend who is 98. I have several friends my age, a few friends in their 70’s-I need to work on that and many friends in their 50’s and 60’s.

You ask how I can spend so much time on this forum making you and the others look like such fools. The answer is simple. I’m retired. I have a lot of free time. It’s not that difficult.

I definitely don’t crave your attention, but I love proving you wrong regardless of if you realize that you are wrong.
Old 05-09-2022, 01:13 AM   #15
Elkchester Road

Quote:

I don’t care what you think. I have more friends than you can imagine. And I really don’t care if you believe me. I have friends from work, even though I retired in 2005; friends from church and choir; friends from community theater; friends from high school basketball games I attend-I’ve been invited to five graduations over the past 15 years. Not something that would happen to a sad man.

I have a large extended family of over a hundred including a sister, a niece and her family and more cousins, second cousins and even third cousins than I can count-literally.

Just this weekend I helped run concessions at the local community theater on Thursday and Friday. I hosted a Kentucky Derby Party for ten of my friends and I celebrated Mother’s Day with several cousins.

I’m 80 years old. I have a friend who is 98. I have several friends my age, a few friends in their 70’s-I need to work on that and many friends in their 50’s and 60’s.

You ask how I can spend so much time on this forum making you and the others look like such fools. The answer is simple. I’m retired. I have a lot of free time. It’s not that difficult.

I definitely don’t crave your attention, but I love proving you wrong regardless of if you realize that you are wrong.
Damn...I didn't know your age. I knew you said you were retired.

My apologies. No more from me.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: