Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-23-2022, 04:50 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 49,188
Oh yeah, itís on purpose

From his lips


https://nypost.com/2022/05/23/biden-...le-transition/
__________________
LUKE 22:36
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 04:55 PM   #2
Clocker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,095
Quote:
Biden praises high gas prices as part of Ďincredible transitioní
Yeah, to a Republican president.
__________________
A man's got to know his limitations. -- Dirty Harry
Clocker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 06:21 PM   #3
Karakorum Kabbage
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2021
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clocker View Post
Yeah, to a Republican president.
What republican would you like to see elected president? We know the MAGAs chased you off this site for not pledging fealty to Lord Trump, so I'm assuming someone more mainstream? Or are you ready to to take a knee?

Also, it speaks to Biden's incredible incompetence that he's been able to drive up fuel prices so much not only in the US, but all over the world. Canada, Asia, Europe, Australia etc are paying a lot more for fuel than even we are.

Really an amazing display of influence. He really wants the whole world to suffer and he's making it happen.

It's almost magical!
Karakorum Kabbage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 06:39 PM   #4
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 77,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
What republican would you like to see elected president? We know the MAGAs chased you off this site for not pledging fealty to Lord Trump, so I'm assuming someone more mainstream? Or are you ready to to take a knee?

Also, it speaks to Biden's incredible incompetence that he's been able to drive up fuel prices so much not only in the US, but all over the world. Canada, Asia, Europe, Australia etc are paying a lot more for fuel than even we are.

Really an amazing display of influence. He really wants the whole world to suffer and he's making it happen.

It's almost magical!
Lord Trump? So "Lordy" he gets kicked off twitter while the Kremlin account is still active to this day?

Oh look...how nice:

https://twitter.com/kremlinrussia_e <-- BLUE CHECK MARK AND EVERYTHING

Taliban twitter? No problemo...still active:

https://twitter.com/Zabehulah_M33

Some LORD, eh?

How about you GTFOOH with your nonsense? Maybe?
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 06:46 PM   #5
Al Gobbi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 827
didnít Biden say earlier this year that Americans werenít (at the time) paying their fair share in regards to gas prices?
Al Gobbi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 06:48 PM   #6
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 22,552
they are now trying to break the dollar. they are trying every trick they have in the book and i think oil prices and the dollar will eventually both fail and we will be in a heap of trouble.

everyone wants to just blame Biden and Trump for this, it's been heading in the wrong direction the whole century and i believe it's too late to fix now.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 07:07 PM   #7
Clocker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 17,095
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post
We know the MAGAs chased you off this site for not pledging fealty to Lord Trump, so I'm assuming someone more mainstream? Or are you ready to to take a knee?
I don't have a clue what any of that means.

Quote:
Also, it speaks to Biden's incredible incompetence that he's been able to drive up fuel prices so much not only in the US, but all over the world.
I'm not aware of any knowledgeable persons that claim Biden had any impact on the price of fuel. What I find amazing is that millions of Americans are suffering because of fuel prices, and Biden can't seem to figure that out. Rather, it's a small unpleasantness and we will be all the better for it just a short way down the road.
__________________
A man's got to know his limitations. -- Dirty Harry
Clocker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 08:19 PM   #8
P.Rosa
Gambler
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Katy Texas
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karakorum Kabbage View Post


Also, it speaks to Biden's incredible incompetence that he's been able to drive up fuel prices so much not only in the US, but all over the world. Canada, Asia, Europe, Australia etc are paying a lot more for fuel than even we are.

Really an amazing display of influence. He really wants the whole world to suffer and he's making it happen.

It's almost magical!
We use more oil than most countries.
When Biden became president we imported very little oil, in fact we exported more oil than we imported.

Because of Biden's policies we now produce less oil and have to import much more oil than we did before.

The oil prices are up everywhere because the USA is no longer a major oil exporter, so there is less oil for the world.

Also the Arabs have taken advantage of no longer having to compete with USA oil exports so they cut production in order to drive up prices.

The whole problem was created by Biden's war on fossil fuels.

PS
I don't believe that President Biden is incompetent.
Everything that is happening now from the southern border to massive inflation are the intended results of Biden's policies.
__________________
$MONEY$
P.Rosa is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-23-2022, 09:10 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 77,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by P.Rosa View Post
We use more oil than most countries.
When Biden became president we imported very little oil, in fact we exported more oil than we imported.

Because of Biden's policies we now produce less oil and have to import much more oil than we did before.

The oil prices are up everywhere because the USA is no longer a major oil exporter, so there is less oil for the world.

Also the Arabs have taken advantage of no longer having to compete with USA oil exports so they cut production in order to drive up prices.

The whole problem was created by Biden's war on fossil fuels.

PS
I don't believe that President Biden is incompetent.
Everything that is happening now from the southern border to massive inflation are the intended results of Biden's policies.
The Biden lackeys will flood in here and tell you that not only are we producing and exporting just as much as before, but everything else is also amazeballs.

Why even bother?
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2022, 07:08 AM   #10
rastajenk
Just Deplorable
 
rastajenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Lebanon, Ohio
Posts: 7,452
We can call them 'Biden's policies' because it's a workable shorthand, but I don't think Biden has anything to do with them except to read a teleprompter clumsily trying to explain them. This is clearly the work of Obamatrons in the bureaucracy whose goal has always been a radical transformation in an obviously negative way.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2022, 08:03 AM   #11
Bustin Stones
Registered User
 
Bustin Stones's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2022
Location: Cleveland, OH
Posts: 289
As much as I dislike Dem policies and visions, today's oil fiasco has little to do with them. World supply isn't effected by pipeline closing. It's just distributed by other means. Oil lease decisions effect supply years out.
This particular problem is due to world economies shutting down and then some parts of world production have a longer lead time to ramp back up.
Who do we blame for industrialized countries shutting down? Remember when they couldn't give away tankers full of oil on the ocean? So now when we want to get back to normal, it takes time to prime the pumps.
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-24-2022, 12:53 PM   #12
woodbinepmi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Baton Rouge, La
Posts: 1,530
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bustin Stones View Post
As much as I dislike Dem policies and visions, today's oil fiasco has little to do with them. World supply isn't effected by pipeline closing. It's just distributed by other means. Oil lease decisions effect supply years out.
This particular problem is due to world economies shutting down and then some parts of world production have a longer lead time to ramp back up.
Who do we blame for industrialized countries shutting down? Remember when they couldn't give away tankers full of oil on the ocean? So now when we want to get back to normal, it takes time to prime the pumps.
All I know is that the previous president would be doing something about it instead of blaming everyone but his mother for the crisis.
__________________
@ShaTinRacing
woodbinepmi is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.