Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-22-2022, 02:30 AM   #91
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Who’s that guy?

Doesn’t sound like a Canuck.
Don't know who the dude is. Not really important. Just found the video a little amusing and on point with the message I have been trying to deliver. Audio problems, really? Seriously it is very easy to go on with life and pretend nothing is happening, but if you open your eyes, a lot is happening.

Ignorance really is bliss. It is very easy to just take the vaccines as directed, hoping nothing bad happens, comply with any mask mandates, even though the folks that order the mask mandates only have them on when they are in front of a camera and in fact more and more often they do not even do that. But this doesn't end with Covid. They are going to be vaccinating folks for all kinds of things in the future. Will they be safe? Will they be mandated? Will they go back to the 4 to 6 year plan of safety planning or do we now have a new normal? Covid vaccine worked for you, great. What if they require a booster every 6 months, even though most of us have had Covid. I don't want to put another vaccine in my body. Does that mean sometime down the road I can't work? Does that mean in some states I can't eat in a Restaurant. What if somewhere down the line the results for the Covid vaccine (there are already hints of this) turn out to be catastrophic. Do Government officials come out and say we were wrong, vaccines are too dangerous, we are terminating them, or do they double down and censor information, manipulate data and pretend that everyone dying is unvaccinated or dying from other causes? It is the old boy who cried wolf. Our Government has been lying to us from the early days of Covid. But if you aren't paying attention, you think they have been telling the truth. If you are brainwashed, then you think I am a ****ing nut. I am sure plenty of Canadians think that Trudeau is doing great but they do not see the big picture. Plenty of US citizens think that Vaccine mandates have been life savers and have saved the world. Look at Mostpost, he would stick a 14" Dr. Fauci Dildo up his ass if the Washington Post said he should. What people think doesn't matter. The truth matters. When I post, I only post the truth as I see it or believe it to be. My conclusion are based off of what I have interpreted as happening. Obviously my conclusions (and you can read my many posts on covid and covid vaccines to see why I reached them) are going to be a lot different than someone who listens to propaganda sources and thinks that the doctors on Cnn and MSNBC or in this Case CBC are telling them the truth while the many fine doctors that have been treating Covid from the outset are crackpots. It is basically a puzzle I have put together.

All this is why we are very vulnerable. For every person like me, there is someone like you (and maybe one other like Mostpost), who thinks life is just dandy and we will all take are boosters and live happily ever after. Meanwhile, as we battle it out, our governments (and Canada as well), just sneaks in more tools to become more authoritarian. Because they have to "fight off the misinformation and those nasty radical and fringe groups" that are destroying lives and infringing on our society. WTF happened to freedom of speech and where the heck are the attorneys? The powers that be are ones that are destroying lives and infringing on our society. Thus, why I posted above that folks are being suckered and conned. They are being suckered into believing whatever the powers want them to believe and conned into complying with their every wish. This is not democracy and this is not freedom. You may view it as such just like your friends in Canada, but we are all being played and unfortunately too few actually know it. If this doesn't change, this doesn't end well. So either you folks need to wake up or I need to be a ****ing nut (and I assure you that I am not).
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2022, 03:12 AM   #92
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
Don't know who the dude is. Not really important. Just found the video a little amusing and on point with the message I have been trying to deliver. Audio problems, really? Seriously it is very easy to go on with life and pretend nothing is happening, but if you open your eyes, a lot is happening.

Ignorance really is bliss. It is very easy to just take the vaccines as directed, hoping nothing bad happens, comply with any mask mandates, even though the folks that order the mask mandates only have them on when they are in front of a camera and in fact more and more often they do not even do that. But this doesn't end with Covid. They are going to be vaccinating folks for all kinds of things in the future. Will they be safe? Will they be mandated? Will they go back to the 4 to 6 year plan of safety planning or do we now have a new normal? Covid vaccine worked for you, great. What if they require a booster every 6 months, even though most of us have had Covid. I don't want to put another vaccine in my body. Does that mean sometime down the road I can't work? Does that mean in some states I can't eat in a Restaurant. What if somewhere down the line the results for the Covid vaccine (there are already hints of this) turn out to be catastrophic. Do Government officials come out and say we were wrong, vaccines are too dangerous, we are terminating them, or do they double down and censor information, manipulate data and pretend that everyone dying is unvaccinated or dying from other causes? It is the old boy who cried wolf. Our Government has been lying to us from the early days of Covid. But if you aren't paying attention, you think they have been telling the truth. If you are brainwashed, then you think I am a ****ing nut. I am sure plenty of Canadians think that Trudeau is doing great but they do not see the big picture. Plenty of US citizens think that Vaccine mandates have been life savers and have saved the world. Look at Mostpost, he would stick a 14" Dr. Fauci Dildo up his ass if the Washington Post said he should. What people think doesn't matter. The truth matters. When I post, I only post the truth as I see it or believe it to be. My conclusion are based off of what I have interpreted as happening. Obviously my conclusions (and you can read my many posts on covid and covid vaccines to see why I reached them) are going to be a lot different than someone who listens to propaganda sources and thinks that the doctors on Cnn and MSNBC or in this Case CBC are telling them the truth while the many fine doctors that have been treating Covid from the outset are crackpots. It is basically a puzzle I have put together.

All this is why we are very vulnerable. For every person like me, there is someone like you (and maybe one other like Mostpost), who thinks life is just dandy and we will all take are boosters and live happily ever after. Meanwhile, as we battle it out, our governments (and Canada as well), just sneaks in more tools to become more authoritarian. Because they have to "fight off the misinformation and those nasty radical and fringe groups" that are destroying lives and infringing on our society. WTF happened to freedom of speech and where the heck are the attorneys? The powers that be are ones that are destroying lives and infringing on our society. Thus, why I posted above that folks are being suckered and conned. They are being suckered into believing whatever the powers want them to believe and conned into complying with their every wish. This is not democracy and this is not freedom. You may view it as such just like your friends in Canada, but we are all being played and unfortunately too few actually know it. If this doesn't change, this doesn't end well. So either you folks need to wake up or I need to be a ****ing nut (and I assure you that I am not).
You’re obviously passionately against COVID vaccinations. Though I admire your zeal I don’t share your concerns. Good luck bucking the system.
Old 02-22-2022, 03:57 AM   #93
davew

Quote:
Who’s that guy?

Doesn’t sound like a Canuck.
Paul Joseph Watson - grew up in UK
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-22-2022, 04:23 AM   #94
Poindexter

Quote:
You’re obviously passionately against COVID vaccinations. Though I admire your zeal I don’t share your concerns. Good luck bucking the system.
You just don't get it. There is a big picture and you are not seeing it. I am not talking just about covid vaccines. That is a big problem but the problem is far deeper than that. I am talking extreme government overreach designed to eliminate our freedom. I am talking corruption, deception, flat out lying and calling any information that counters the narrative misinformation or disinformation. Now we are seeing an escalation to the point they want to outlaw misinformation/disinformation when they are typically the purveyors of such. It is approaching the point where they will lie and if you counter with the truth they will lock you up or freeze your bank account. You ignore it all like it doesn't exist. It doesn't effect your life now and I know you are up there in age so maybe you will outlive it but the younger generation is in for an extremely rude awakening if we do not nip this in the bud. I don't see how we can prevent it when too many folks, like you, are living in a complete fog.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:07 AM   #95
davew

maybe TJDave wants someone or an entity to tell them how to live their life? What they can and can not do and when that can happen.
Old 02-22-2022, 06:33 AM   #96
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
maybe TJDave wants someone or an entity to tell them how to live their life? What they can and can not do and when that can happen.
To tell whom how to live their lives?

Who are you talking about?
Old 02-22-2022, 09:05 AM   #97
davew

Quote:
To tell whom how to live their lives?

Who are you talking about?
Everyone under their 'control' (except themselves)
Old 02-22-2022, 10:26 AM   #98
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

TJDave lives above all this petty shit. That's what you guys don't understand.

He doesn't sweat the small stuff that doesn't affect him at this moment in time.

He doesn't waste his time thinking ahead about how all this encroaching censorship and massive uptick in government powers here in the west has impacted certain significant segments of society.

As long as his roof isn't collapsing at the moment, TJDave hasn't a care in the world.

Even when someone like Glenn Greenwald, gay, Jewish, definitely not MAGA / not right-wing / not white supremacist / Pulitzer-prize winning journalist continues to warn about the dangers of what has been going on for decades and is now ramping up exponentially -- he brushes it off and just laughs at the "nervous nellies" here in off-topic.

Must be nice.
Old 02-22-2022, 08:31 PM   #99
Poindexter

Youtuber ordered by Canadian Government to pull down his videos of Freedom Convoy.

Old 02-23-2022, 02:40 AM   #100
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 02-23-2022, 03:05 AM   #101
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

A guy calls Trudeau a "communist ****" to his face while taking a selfie with him at the end of this video...LULZ

Old 02-23-2022, 03:19 AM   #102
davew

check point Ottawa keeping the politicians safe

Old 02-23-2022, 11:34 AM   #103
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
check point Ottawa keeping the politicians safe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhiIG3bEiY0
The reporters question should have been followed up with: "So, what are you going to do about it."

Those cops should be charged with hate crimes. They did not HAVE to do this.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2022, 12:06 PM   #104
azeri98

One of the organizers denied bail. We have rapists and killers released on bail but not someone who was the leader of a protest. Purely political. Oh and the judge had a failed run to be A Liberal MP. You can't make this stuff up.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-23-2022, 01:59 PM   #105
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
One of the organizers denied bail. We have rapists and killers released on bail but not someone who was the leader of a protest. Purely political. Oh and the judge had a failed run to be A Liberal MP. You can't make this stuff up.
COME ON MAN, it was the February insurrection trying to take down Canadian government. There will be investigations of all the pictures taken in the area from the cameras around town as well as youtube videos to go after others that got away. And then those that donated to the cause from Canada and other countries ... all part of the conspiracy and money laundering scheme. This will go on until after the next election.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: