Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-21-2022, 12:23 AM   #76
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Has Canada passed a law requiring everyone get vaccinated?

I'm being suckered and conned?
You, like most folks on your side, automatically ASSUME that I'm in favor of mask mandates because I dared challenge your tactics.
Please show me a post of mine that supports mandatory mask mandates.
I'll wait

My one and only point in this thread is that it's time for the truckers and protesters to clear the streets and stop blocking border crossings, etc etc.
What's so hard to understand about that?

Your voice speaks much louder in the ballot box than on the street corner.
What's so hard to understand about that?
I don't know what your beliefs are and do not really care what your beliefs are. I have said it before, this is a war between the elite and rest of us. They are masterfully spinning everything to put the rest of us at war with each other. Typical leftist tactics. Throw as much shit against the wall as you can and see what sticks. That is what is so angering about our msm, because they feed all this crap. They will lie and use every label in the book to get as many people as emotionally invested as they can. They have one agenda, Control. While we battle each other, they just find more excuse to reign in more control. Do you think our country had nothing to do with this reaction by Canada? Our Country wanted this Freedom Convoy Squashed. A lot of people seeing what Trudeau is now but wtf does that make our leaders? They are no different. They just used their power to convince Trudeau to become a little pathetic fascist. Will not be as easy with our system, but slowly and surely they are rigging the game in their favor. This game is not ending, no matter what you or anyone else thinks. It is very easy to lift a vaccine mandate here and there and give the public the illusion that they have their life back, but in reality they will just keep coming at us. Next variant, next virus, next crisis. You name it they will come back after us. So what has to be done to squash them? You said elections. That assumes we will ever have a fair election again. That assumes enough of our brainwashed population has a clue what is actually happening. Propaganda is powerful. Having a couple of million people watching Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg on the view doesn't help.

I think what the truckers have done has awakened many. Enough? who knows? Time will tell. But for those who may be forced or coerced into being vaccinated before the next election, they cannot undo that decision. If it kills them, or kills their kids (maybe not now but somewhere in the next few years) or makes someone in their family remaining life terrible because of adverse effects, they have to live miserably or die with that. This is a huge overstep by governments throughout the world, including ours. Not quite the same as picketing to make an extra $2 an hour or better benefits or whatever your typical protest is about.

Do you really think going out and waving a sign for 3 days and going home is going to change all that? This will get ugly one way or the other. Either the people figure out what is going on and fight back or the powers will reign in so much control that the word freedom will become a thing of the past. Just the reaction by Trudeau should make even skeptics realize that what I am saying makes total sense. Like I said, there was a much easier alternative. So no I really do not share your sentiment that the truckers should have gone home whether you believe in wearing a mask or not. The fact that our leaders are behind all of this should be a huge wake up call to everyone. But it wont be.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2022, 12:40 AM   #77
MargieRose

@Poindexter...Superb retort!!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2022, 12:53 AM   #78
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
[ATTACH]31384[/ATTACH

Emergency Measures Act and this is the charge. FJT
These will take months/years to prosecute and will add stuff like money laundering and insurrection or the Canadian equivalent. Probably keep them in solitary confinement for their protection....
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2022, 08:15 AM   #79
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poindexter View Post
I don't know what your beliefs are and do not really care what your beliefs are. I have said it before, this is a war between the elite and rest of us. They are masterfully spinning everything to put the rest of us at war with each other. Typical leftist tactics. Throw as much shit against the wall as you can and see what sticks. That is what is so angering about our msm, because they feed all this crap. They will lie and use every label in the book to get as many people as emotionally invested as they can. They have one agenda, Control. While we battle each other, they just find more excuse to reign in more control. Do you think our country had nothing to do with this reaction by Canada? Our Country wanted this Freedom Convoy Squashed. A lot of people seeing what Trudeau is now but wtf does that make our leaders? They are no different. They just used their power to convince Trudeau to become a little pathetic fascist. Will not be as easy with our system, but slowly and surely they are rigging the game in their favor. This game is not ending, no matter what you or anyone else thinks. It is very easy to lift a vaccine mandate here and there and give the public the illusion that they have their life back, but in reality they will just keep coming at us. Next variant, next virus, next crisis. You name it they will come back after us. So what has to be done to squash them? You said elections. That assumes we will ever have a fair election again. That assumes enough of our brainwashed population has a clue what is actually happening. Propaganda is powerful. Having a couple of million people watching Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg on the view doesn't help.

I think what the truckers have done has awakened many. Enough? who knows? Time will tell. But for those who may be forced or coerced into being vaccinated before the next election, they cannot undo that decision. If it kills them, or kills their kids (maybe not now but somewhere in the next few years) or makes someone in their family remaining life terrible because of adverse effects, they have to live miserably or die with that. This is a huge overstep by governments throughout the world, including ours. Not quite the same as picketing to make an extra $2 an hour or better benefits or whatever your typical protest is about.

Do you really think going out and waving a sign for 3 days and going home is going to change all that? This will get ugly one way or the other. Either the people figure out what is going on and fight back or the powers will reign in so much control that the word freedom will become a thing of the past. Just the reaction by Trudeau should make even skeptics realize that what I am saying makes total sense. Like I said, there was a much easier alternative. So no I really do not share your sentiment that the truckers should have gone home whether you believe in wearing a mask or not. The fact that our leaders are behind all of this should be a huge wake up call to everyone. But it wont be.
Really?
In your previous response to me you told me all about what my beliefs are, and how I'm being conned and yada yada
Now you suddenly don't care?
Mmmmmmmokay
Old 02-21-2022, 08:35 AM   #80
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

I bet your favorite film stars Rodney King.
Old 02-21-2022, 02:44 PM   #81
davew

federal emergency act freezing bank accounts ....

MP says this lady in BC donated $50, others say not possible ....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...om-Convoy.html
Old 02-21-2022, 03:05 PM   #82
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

They feel no regret stealing from those with unacceptable thoughts. The way of the great reset.
Old 02-21-2022, 03:32 PM   #83
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
They feel no regret stealing from those with unacceptable thoughts. The way of the great reset.
I am waiting for some parliament members to say they were fearing for their life from the insurrection
Old 02-21-2022, 03:34 PM   #84
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post

Don't think it won't happen here.

Meanwhile, TJDave cheers from the bleachers...
Old 02-21-2022, 04:15 PM   #85
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Don't think it won't happen here.

Meanwhile, TJDave cheers from the bleachers...
Trudeau was saying most the money came from other countries .... maybe the FBI will be coming by
Old 02-21-2022, 11:32 PM   #86
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

WHEN THE **** are people in positions of power going to call out this BULLSHIT for what it is? Or is that it? Everything is just dead and buried.

Old 02-22-2022, 12:02 AM   #87
Poindexter

Here is a blast from the past from Trudeau. Well, you cannot say that Canada was not warned. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes. Sometimes when people talk, they tell on themselves. Smart people listen, others laugh, giggle and rationalize. It appears too many in Canada did the latter.

Old 02-22-2022, 12:20 AM   #88
TJDave

Quote:
Here is a blast from the past from Trudeau. Well, you cannot say that Canada was not warned. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes. Sometimes when people talk, they tell on themselves. Smart people listen, others laugh, giggle and rationalize. It appears too many in Canada did the latter.
And yet my Canadian friends, regardless of political persuasion, tell me his government is in no danger. Go figure.
Old 02-22-2022, 12:26 AM   #89
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
And yet my Canadian friends, regardless of political persuasion, tell me his government is in no danger. Go figure.
Ignorance is Bliss.

Now on to current events:

Old 02-22-2022, 01:01 AM   #90
TJDave

Quote:
Ignorance is Bliss.

Now on to current events:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KBkXitNHJM
Who’s that guy?

Doesn’t sound like a Canuck.