Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 07-02-2015, 03:18 PM   #1
ILovetheInner

Flashback Trivia! Easy Goer/Sunday Silence and Pandolfo!

Trying to lower my potential hoarding and weed through some of my boxes, I came across a Derby preview Racing Action from 1989. Of seven cappers (LA's Antonucci, Litfin, Harris, McGee, Surico amongst those I am about not to mention) asked if Easy Goer could lose, most would not concede anything pre race, but were braced. Crist predictably was completely conceding...."only if he falls down"....his numbers having him "four lengths better." I love Pricci, so feel embarrassed for him that preserved in history was his further prediction that Western Playboy would overtake the place spot in the exacta from Sunday Silence. Kelso Sturgeon wrote separately, and while he selected Easy Goer, gave a slim upset chance to Sunday Silence.

Pandolfo, however....I wonder if he framed this on his wall, lol!.....also wrote separately and had Sunday Silence one point faster on the numbers. And wrote the text as if he had a time machine.

Not throwing this one out, out of sheer respect!
ILovetheInner is offline   Reply With Quote Reply