Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 10-14-2016, 09:01 AM   #3496
Clocker

More from WikiLeaks. Hillary, echoing previous comments from Nancy Pelosi, says more welfare spending will stimulate economic growth.

Quote:
Hillary Clinton argued that expanding food stamps and other safety net programs is essential to fuel economic growth at a speech to General Electric executives, according to an excerpt of the transcript made public by WikiLeaks Friday.

“Economic growth will take off when people in the middle feel more secure again and start spending again,” Clinton said in her speech at General Electric’s Global Leadership Meeting in January, 2014.

Old 10-14-2016, 09:37 AM   #3497
chadk66

It'll be interesting to see what happens when agents in the FBI start coming forward (whistle blowers) just how many follow suit. I think this is going to be an extremely huge deal. But still nothing will be done. But it'll still be interesting to watch.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 09:54 AM   #3498
delayjf

Quote:
The Clinton Foundation is walking a thin line but who wants to put somebody in jail for raising a bundle of money and spending it on the charity work the Foundation itself performs?
from what I've read, the Clinton's only use 5% of their bundle for actual charity work, they spend 7% of the bundle on travel and entertainment.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 11:02 AM   #3499
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadk66
It'll be interesting to see what happens when agents in the FBI start coming forward (whistle blowers) just how many follow suit. I think this is going to be an extremely huge deal. But still nothing will be done. But it'll still be interesting to watch.
Not going to happen unless Trump is elected. If they come forward under Obama or Clinton, they go to jail for violating that document Comey forced them to sign
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 11:04 AM   #3500
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph
Not going to happen unless Trump is elected. If they come forward under Obama or Clinton, they go to jail for violating that document Comey forced them to sign
I agree. At the very least, they lose their jobs. The best to be hoped for is tell-all articles or books from retired agents down the road, probably anonymous.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:27 AM   #3501
delayjf

How about granting them immunity or some kind of whistle blower protection?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 11:35 AM   #3502
chadk66

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
justice dept. doesn't do that kind of stuff
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 11:37 AM   #3503
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
Same problem. Under Obama/Clinton, never happen.
Old 10-14-2016, 11:40 AM   #3504
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Hmmm.......

Attached Images
File Type: jpg F78E7762-7A3E-4D99-B05E-490E5DDA2D2F.jpg (79.1 KB, 49 views)
Old 10-14-2016, 01:57 PM   #3505
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate

Hillary is such a great candidate that all Hillary and Obama and Michele and all the supporters care about is trashing trump. What's she going to do for ME? And YOU?
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 02:09 PM   #3506
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong
I urge everyone to read Money's link. My wife and I just looked at each other after reading this... WTF. The fix was in. When the blades turn brown in a couple of years DC is going to be turned upside down
OK, I read it. So what? Lockheed Martin made donations to the Clinton Foundation. Lockheed Martin secured contracts from the State Department. The Clinton Foundation and the State Department are two entirely separate entities.

Prove that Lockheed Martin was not the low bidder or that it was not the firm best able to fulfill the contract at a slightly higher cost. What you are suggesting is that a firm should not make charitable contributions because a charity and a government agency might have officers in common. Of course Hillary Clinton was not an officer of the Clinton Foundation while Secretary of State. She just happened to be married to someone who was.

Accusation:
When President Obama nominated Comey to become FBI director in 2013, Comey promised the United States Senate that he would recuse himself on all cases involving former employers.

But Comey earned $6 million in one year alone from Lockheed Martin. Lockheed Martin became a Clinton Foundation donor that very year.

Facts: The year that he earned $6,000,000 was 2010, the last year he worked for Lockheed Martin, and three years before Obama nominated Comey to become FBI Director.

How much Comey earned at Lockheed Martin has nothing to do with his promise to recuse himself from cases involving his former employers. The only question which needs to be answered her is, did he recuse himself when any cases involving those employers came up? Hillary's emails is not a case involving Lockheed Martin and their contributions to the Clinton Foundation does not make it one.

All of this is a perfect example of Post hoc ergo propter hoc. "After this therefore because of this."
Old 10-14-2016, 02:14 PM   #3507
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
The Clinton Foundation and the State Department are two entirely separate entities.
Of course they are.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg clark.jpg (13.2 KB, 42 views)

Last edited by Tom; 10-14-2016 at 02:15 PM.
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 02:22 PM   #3508
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
Of course they are.
Now, now. There is no evidence that companies got direct benefits for their contributions. Only that they got an audience with the Borg Queen.

Wink, wink. Nudge, nudge.
Old 10-14-2016, 02:33 PM   #3509
Parkview_Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by LottaKash
I see and feel the things you do Class...Trouble is, anyone with a bit of common sense has only to look around this nation, and around the world, to see how all the pieces fit...

Yet, there seems to be this "sieg heil" disease going on, and I don't understand it at all...

I am a great fan of history, and from what I have learned from it, is, "all" the precursory signs of Totaltarianism, both here and abroad, are ever present these days, and yet,how is it that so many members here, and people around this nation, and the world, it seems to me at least, just can't see what is staring them right in the face ?... Why is that, when all the signs are there plain as day ?... Is more corruption and commie stuff what the people want?...

The future of this nation is not looking good to me...We have turned a corner it seems...sad
Well said. Think how far Hillary or The Donald would have gotten in their campaigns back in the 1970s or 1980s - they never would have received double digit support. About every 80 years or so, a dictator needs to come along and straighten things out. This time the U.S. won't be as fortunate - it's our turn for a Hitler or Stalin instead of FDR.

As for the Hillary, The Donald or even Obama, none of them posses the skills to be a Fuhrer. Kaine strikes me as a wanna-be as well.

I worry more about what comes after Hillary. With her track record of complete incompetence, zero integrity, poor health and general sociopathy, she'll be setting the table for a guy named Adolph.
Parkview_Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-14-2016, 02:36 PM   #3510
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Hillary's best quality is her poor health.

Wink wink nod nod.