Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 4.76 average.
Old 09-28-2016, 08:14 PM   #3316
letswastemoney

Not sure what's so great about welcoming refugees, when American citizens are dying or need help too.

We don't have money for all this.
letswastemoney is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-28-2016, 08:47 PM   #3317
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

[YT="The Bill Clinton ballon"]gTRzz4aw8H8[/YT]
Old 09-28-2016, 08:49 PM   #3318
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney
Not sure what's so great about welcoming refugees, when American citizens are dying or need help too.

We don't have money for all this.
And this is happening in the middle of some of the wealthiest countries in the world.
Old 09-28-2016, 09:32 PM   #3319
davew

Does anyone know if Hillary's 'personel deleted emails' included the ones offering money to overthrow countries and dispose leaders that came to the Clinton foundation or global initiative?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 11:36 AM   #3320
Boris

Another nugget from SJL's Twitter feed

Sheila Jackson Lee's tweet states:

"I questioned FBI Director about Clinton email Investigation; he rejected critics' claims as unfounded & uninformed."

That settles that. And here is a pic of the "tough" questioning.

"Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, D-Texas, raised eyebrows Wednesday when she showed up wearing a gold Hillary Clinton campaign pin to a House Judiciary Committee hearing dealing with the FBI probe regarding Clinton’s private email server."

Source
Boris is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 11:45 AM   #3321
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONEY
This is the woman that Hillary used as a witness against Trump.
She does not deny being an accomplice to murder.

"Fmr Miss Universe Machado on Allegation She Was a Murder Accomplice: ‘I’m Not a Saint Girl’"

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/fmr-miss-...-a-saint-girl/
Not only that, she is lying when she claims her eating disorders started because of Trump.

On the Megyn Kelly show, Kelly read to her a long quote of hers from the Washington Post from the 1990s right after she won, and in that article, she is quoted as saying she struggled with eating disorders BEFORE she won the pageant. In the interview with Kelly, she basically shrugged off that article and it's long quote from her as best she could, but she was as exposed as exposed could be.

So, she is at best, a very unreliable witness.

Plus, she apparently has no proof that Trump said those things to her.

There is no doubt in my mind that she is being paid by Clinton or her foundation or one of Clinton's very wealthy friends to say the things she is saying. She is a liar. And Megyn Kelly proved that live, on air when interviewing Alicia Machado. Read about the interview at this link:

http://theweek.com/speedreads/651654...o-trump-claims

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 09-29-2016 at 11:49 AM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 03:10 PM   #3322
delayjf

I would have loved for Trump to counter Hillary with her comment towards disabled kids during an Easter egg hunt at the Governors Mansion. She referred to them as f***ing retards.

Her, Bill, and Chelsea also referred to their secret service details as pigs.

She's a real class act.
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 03:40 PM   #3323
reckless
Veteran

I apologise in advance for double posting. I just posted this in another thread but I believe it also belongs here.

Throughout the past year people like Jeb Bush spent about $100 million or so in ads telling the world that Donald Trump is a slug, unqualified, a boor, all the usual knocks that come from a sissy and a loser.

Hillary Clinton also spent $100 million or so in ads telling the world that Donald Trump is mean, unqualified, boorish, a phony, and someone who denounces fat women (one who violated her Miss Universe contract by gaining 70 pounds and who later got involved in a scheme to commit murder while tramping around with a drug-dealer, which Hillary didn't mention).

Hillary also said that Donald Trump isn't as rich as he claims, isn't as generous as he claims and isn't as patriotic as he claims, while knocking Trump for not releasing his tax returns. The usual knocks that come from a despicable person and a serial failure who has fed and drank off the public trough for 35 years or so.

Hillary's comments are remarkable coming from a woman who was the general in an army that destroyed all the women who had the nerve to be raped and sexually abused by Bill Clinton and went public about it.

Hillary's comments are remarkable coming from a woman who own joint tax returns showed that they took a tax deduction on their underwear. Shameless, vulgar and loathsome Hillary and her husband truly are.

Hillary's comments are remarkable coming from a woman whose husband when President denied our soldiers their right to vote. (The slimy Ed Rendell's job was to the squash the votes of soldiers in 1996.) Her accusations also come from a woman whose husband was impeached and disbarred, and yet she says Trump isn't patriotic.

Yes, Trump didn't have a great debate in my view. He could have ended this race right then and there on a number of occasions but for some reason, he didn't. Doesn't matter anyway because the country forgot about the debate by Wednesday.

And yet, right now, after all the negativity from Bush, the same negativity from Hillary in ads and during the debate itself ... Trump is roughly behind by only three percentage points. And the race is even closer in the 3-4 key battleground states -- those states that have been in the Democrat column for years too while now trending toward Trump.

I wouldn't be betting on a Hillary win if I were you guys. Deny this all you wish; quote all the biased polls all you want; link to the phony and crazy Nate Silver to your cold heart's content ... it means nothing: Trump is a mortal lock and you can bet on that.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 04:23 PM   #3324
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf
I would have loved for Trump to counter Hillary with her comment towards disabled kids during an Easter egg hunt at the Governors Mansion. She referred to them as f***ing retards.

Her, Bill, and Chelsea also referred to their secret service details as pigs.

She's a real class act.
If we all could be a fly on the wall to listen to the United States Secret service teams conversations that protect both the Trump and Clinton nominee's and their family's today.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 04:41 PM   #3325
Inner Dirt

I would love to see Hillary hooked up to a lie detector.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 05:36 PM   #3326
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
You like explosions?
Old 09-29-2016, 05:41 PM   #3327
EMD4ME
NoPoints4ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom
You like explosions?
EMD4ME is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 05:42 PM   #3328
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
What difference does it really matter now?
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 10:14 PM   #3329
reckless
Veteran

When Donald Trump is critical of Hillary Clinton and her record, it is dismissed as just another partisan attack. But look what Barack Obama said about Hillary in 2008. This is great, and oh so true.

http://710wor.iheart.com/onair/mark-...ever-14858778/
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-29-2016, 10:44 PM   #3330
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless
When Donald Trump is critical of Hillary Clinton and her record, it is dismissed as just another partisan attack. But look what Barack Obama said about Hillary in 2008. This is great, and oh so true.

http://710wor.iheart.com/onair/mark-...ever-14858778/
This is why the Dems reek of duplicity. They care nothing about the people. Maintaining their power and keeping people on the reservation is ALL they care about.
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply