Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-24-2023, 02:26 PM   #16
dnlgfnk

That's very a underwhelming narrative. Thought sure it would be the 6 bllion accounting error funneled to Wagner.
Old 06-24-2023, 03:52 PM   #17
classhandicapper

I've been saying from the beginning goal of the US in Ukraine is to weaken Putin to the point they can help overthrow him. The war mongering NeoCons, CIA, and Biden don't care how badly they destroy the finances of the US, how many Europeans freeze, starve, or get put into poverty from disruptions to energy and food supplies, how many young Ukrainians have to die, and how destroyed the country becomes, they are going to keep going instead of looking for a peaceful solution (very easy by the way). They are going to continue backing the extremists in Ukraine that were purging Russian speaking Ukrainians that wanted independence and keep trying to get their NATO missiles, bio labs, and money laundering operations going in Ukraine until the Ukrainians themselves scream "enough blood over Russian speaking regions and Russian defense".

First, it looks like this idiot general has already backed down. The likely CIA backed coup failed.

Second, Putin now knows he can't keep slow rolling this war. He's got to end it faster. He's going to UP the severity and extremity of his destruction of Ukraine. The stakes just went way up. Now the fight is not about Russian speaking territories, NATO missiles, ports, bio labs, and natural resources etc... Now, he knows his survival is threatened, so now even strategic nukes are on the table.

Great job CIA, Biden, NeoCons! You just potentially escalated the war and made it a no holds barred contest. You better hope Putin is restrained because if not WW3 is on the table now. It's hard to believe how fucking dumb US policy is. This was all avoidable.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-24-2023 at 04:02 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2023, 04:44 PM   #18
Andy Asaro

Andy Asaro is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2023, 04:47 PM   #19
kyle r

The goals are what they’ve achieved:
1. Transition away from Covid
2. Maintain worldwide baseline levels of anxiety
3. Destroy surplus/old military ware
4. Money launder
5. Higher energy/food prices and create scarcity
6. Further destruction of the old monetary system
7. Set up a world war if they need it or want it

Putin is a player. We are the target. Not him.

Last edited by kyle r; 06-24-2023 at 04:48 PM.
kyle r is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2023, 04:50 PM   #20
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy Asaro View Post
Hey, look over there.

Btw, KJP says all questions about Joe's involvement in Hunter's shaking down the Chinese for $5.1 million, have been answered.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2023, 04:53 PM   #21
kyle r

Quote:
“Hot dog guy?” Looked like Mike from “Breaking Bad” to me.
Old 06-24-2023, 04:54 PM   #22
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle r View Post
The goals are what they’ve achieved:
1. Transition away from Covid
2. Maintain worldwide baseline levels of anxiety
3. Destroy surplus/old military ware
4. Money launder
5. Higher energy/food prices and create scarcity
6. Further destruction of the old monetary system
7. Set up a world war if they need it or want it

Putin is a player. We are the target. Not him.
Now this is the Randall we know and love.
Old 06-24-2023, 04:58 PM   #23
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
Now this is the Randall we know and love.
Hey weirdo, I don’t care if you disagree with me or try to make fun of me. But stop with the weird “Randall” shit, kabiish?
Old 06-24-2023, 05:02 PM   #24
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Hey weirdo, I don’t care if you disagree with me or try to make fun of me. But stop with the weird “Randall” shit, kabiish?
For the record, I don't think you're Randall.

However, you share the same brain...except yours might be more conspiratorial, if that's possible.
Old 06-24-2023, 05:03 PM   #25
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
This was a very odd couple of hours.

The fact that the "hot dog guy" is going to be allowed to leave Russia alive, and head back to Belarus, with all criminal charges dropped...is...weird...
Old 06-24-2023, 05:10 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I guess Putin isn't the big, bad, homicidal dictator we've been led to believe.

Imagine letting the guy who just tried to stage a coup against you, leave the country not only alive, but with any criminal charges dropped...

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/1-rus...202544976.html

Quote:
MOSCOW, June 24 (Reuters) - Wagner mercenary chief Yevgeny Prigozhin will move to Belarus under a deal brokered by Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko to end an armed mutiny that Prigozhin had led against Russia's military leadership, the Kremlin said on Saturday.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov told reporters Lukashenko had offered to mediate, with Russian President Vladimir Putin's agreement, because he had known Prigozhin personally for around 20 years.

Peskov said the criminal case that had been opened against Prigozhin for armed mutiny would be dropped, and that the Wagner fighters who had taken part in his "march for justice" would not face any action, in recognition of their previous service to Russia.
Huh?
Old 06-24-2023, 05:11 PM   #27
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
For the record, I don't think you're Randall.

However, you share the same brain...except yours might be more conspiratorial, if that's possible.
Well, that’s awfully high praise for this Randall fellow. Two I guess can share a brain if so many others can share the same hive mind.
Old 06-24-2023, 05:11 PM   #28
xtb

Quote:
Old 06-24-2023, 05:33 PM   #29
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I've been saying from the beginning goal of the US in Ukraine is to weaken Putin to the point they can help overthrow him. The war mongering NeoCons, CIA, and Biden don't care how badly they destroy the finances of the US, how many Europeans freeze, starve, or get put into poverty from disruptions to energy and food supplies, how many young Ukrainians have to die, and how destroyed the country becomes, they are going to keep going instead of looking for a peaceful solution (very easy by the way). They are going to continue backing the extremists in Ukraine that were purging Russian speaking Ukrainians that wanted independence and keep trying to get their NATO missiles, bio labs, and money laundering operations going in Ukraine until the Ukrainians themselves scream "enough blood over Russian speaking regions and Russian defense".

First, it looks like this idiot general has already backed down. The likely CIA backed coup failed.

Second, Putin now knows he can't keep slow rolling this war. He's got to end it faster. He's going to UP the severity and extremity of his destruction of Ukraine. The stakes just went way up. Now the fight is not about Russian speaking territories, NATO missiles, ports, bio labs, and natural resources etc... Now, he knows his survival is threatened, so now even strategic nukes are on the table.

Great job CIA, Biden, NeoCons! You just potentially escalated the war and made it a no holds barred contest. You better hope Putin is restrained because if not WW3 is on the table now. It's hard to believe how fucking dumb US policy is. This was all avoidable.
Your post is spot on. Couldn't have said it better myself.

And. With our leadership (across the board) I don't feel confident . Misinformation all around.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-24-2023, 08:16 PM   #30
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Forget left or right, what is missing on our end is a Chief Executive who takes all sides into consideration and rises to the occasion to decide even if the possibility includes a downside. Such was the case with the Cuban crisis and JFK. I do not like or support policy of today's administration but the fat lady has not sung yet and the best possible outcome could still be within reach. But the amount of lives lost in this conflict is closing the door on the good scenarios fast.

It is not like Putin has had original anything in this mess, more than likely had he not made his moves during the Biden administration people inside the Russian Federation would have killed him. Now he might lose power and the people behind him get another whack at it with a new chosen one. Supprise we are not alone when it comes to deep states.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply