Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-11-2023, 02:10 AM   #226
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Good talk...people need to hear more of this

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-11-2023 at 02:27 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 02:26 AM   #227
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Thoughts??

ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 02:43 AM   #228
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

What's the point of that tweet? Everything is fine if the beheaded babies story turns out to not be true?

What happened wasn't bad enough...let's make up a story about beheaded babies! Really?

Hamas is really just misunderstood I guess...
Old 10-11-2023, 03:42 AM   #229
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Thoughts are deceiving, you'd be surprised how most don't care, EXCEPT when it comes to kids and pets.

Now you have everyone's attention.

Just like Fauci...no one was ENRAGED until the torturing of beagles came to light.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 04:47 AM   #230
davew

what happens if a photo is supplied showing it?
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 07:46 AM   #231
Tor Ekman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Thoughts are deceiving, you'd be surprised how most don't care, EXCEPT when it comes to kids and pets.

Just like Fauci...no one was ENRAGED until the torturing of beagles came to light.
To RR's point: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...253456181.html

Money shot:
Quote:
What happened in Israel this weekend was obviously gut-wrenching and awful to witness, but I do not trust Israel’s so-called “intelligence failure”, nor do I trust the snakes in Washington calling for war with Iran, & I sure as hell no longer trust any of the emotionally-frenzied influencers calling for explicit genocide of innocent civilians.
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 10:29 AM   #232
Bustin Stones

Put yourself in the position of Israeli govt officials. They are expected to do whatever it takes to make the people they represent feel safer. If that means taking out key facilities by air, that's what has to be done. If that means sealing the border and having troops go house to house in Gaza looking for problems, that's what they'll do. It won't be a popular offensive, but we don't live in Israel. Israelis cannot afford to worry about their popularity on the world stage.
No matter how provocative these terrorist videos are, the crime has to be treated the same way.
Bustin Stones is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 11:11 AM   #233
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post

Nobody even knows about the "torturing of beagles" except for maniacs like you and me. You ask anyone on the street who's not a diehard MAGA supporter and nobody will tell you they heard that story.

The ONLY "mainstream" outlet that seriously reported on it was Tucker/FOX NEWS...

Trust me on this one...they don't need decapitated babies to sell this war. The existing, actual photos and videos...are more than good enough.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 10-11-2023 at 11:12 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 11:54 AM   #234
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Good talk...people need to hear more of this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW6kuJKOaqo
Truth!
Old 10-11-2023, 12:53 PM   #235
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Nobody even knows about the "torturing of beagles" except for maniacs like you and me. You ask anyone on the street who's not a diehard MAGA supporter and nobody will tell you they heard that story.

The ONLY "mainstream" outlet that seriously reported on it was Tucker/FOX NEWS...

Trust me on this one...they don't need decapitated babies to sell this war. The existing, actual photos and videos...are more than good enough.

Whether true or not, what is sick is the baby story is believable, due to the subhumans that invaded Israel. We saw the nude woman they raped and killed being paraded around. I don't even know the official definition of a MAGA, but I probably am not one as I never was fond of Trump. I heard of the dog story, maybe because some ended up here, odd they were quickly shipped out as beagles make good hunting dogs, they would have went quick if left in shelters.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 01:17 PM   #236
Tor Ekman

Curious, isn't it, how we are getting such graphic video and photo coverage of the war in Israel but not in Ukraine? BTW, whatever happened with Ukraine, has the fighting stopped???
Tor Ekman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 01:28 PM   #237
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The answer is both simple and shocking. The Netanyahu government knew about it and let it happen. There is simply no way the best intelligence service in the world screwed up this badly. The government of Egypt has said that they warned Israel about the Palestinian build up and Israel ignored them.

You mean like Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats did on Jan 6th for political reasons.

How do you hide preparations like this when Israel has absolute control of your skies? I’m not saying Netanyahu and his hardline cronies was complicit in the planning and execution, but I do think they saw an opportunity and took advantage. I don’t think the response will be restrained and measured. I think it will be brutal and devastating. And I think it will make the situation in the Middle East infinitely worse. Because all the leaders in that area are effing nuts.

ETA: Don’t be surprised if we see a curtailment of Civil and human rights in Israel for the “Duration “
Yep sounds just like what the Marxist Democrats would do... and have done including Jan 6th.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:30 PM   #238
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Appreciate you, chimp
A trusted source for reactionary right wing BS.
Bet you're enjoting the masacrte, diupstick.
You are a waste of the air you breath.
Old 10-11-2023, 01:30 PM   #239
Saratoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I never understood the hatred of Jews, what started it, was it Hitler? Fist city? I think that one kinds of dates you. I haven't heard that since my step-dad was around.
Jews have been hated since beginning of time.....

Never had a home of their own and has always been fighting for what they have or have not
Saratoga is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-11-2023, 01:34 PM   #240
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saratoga View Post
Jews have been hated since beginning of time.....

Never had a home of their own and has always been fighting for what they have or have not
Which is weird...because objectively speaking...the number of people killed in the name of religion...Judaism ranks pretty low on the list compared to Islam and Christianity....