Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Contests + Other Interesting Racing Topics > Harness Racing

Old 09-07-2019, 05:23 PM   #1
Sea Biscuit

Mohawk Saturday Sept 7

Race 2 #2 Hello Love 3-1 ML 2-1 or better. I might go as low as 8/5 but nothing less

Race 4 #7 YS Mathis 3-1 ML

Race 5 #8 Torrin Hanover 3-1 ML

Race 7 #4 Magic N Spice 6-1 ML W/P. This has two angles going for him. One is the first time trotting hopples following two consecutive breaks. The last time I noticed this angle on a horse in a qua, the horse wired the field and paid 7.90. Here is the horse's PPs

The second angle going for him is the driver change angle from the virtually unknown Josert Fonseca to Andrew McCarthy. The difference is like night and day. 3-1 or better would be a dynamite price

Tonight he is dropping down to the lowest level in condition racing at the Hawk.

Race 8 #6 Boadicea 2-1 ML

Race 12 #5 Ideal Jet 7/2 ML W/P. His favorite racing style is wiring the field. Last race he never got to the top the entire race. Tonite he makes amends.

Good luck to all
Sea Biscuit is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-07-2019, 05:40 PM   #2
Sea Biscuit

Free Mohawk Program

https://woodbine.com/mohawk/free-programs/
Old 09-09-2019, 06:12 PM   #3
Sea Biscuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sea Biscuit View Post
Race 2 #2 Hello Love 3-1 ML 2-1 or better. I might go as low as 8/5 but nothing less

Race 4 #7 YS Mathis 3-1 ML

Race 5 #8 Torrin Hanover 3-1 ML

Race 7 #4 Magic N Spice 6-1 ML W/P. This has two angles going for him. One is the first time trotting hopples following two consecutive breaks. The last time I noticed this angle on a horse in a qua, the horse wired the field and paid 7.90. Here is the horse's PPs

The second angle going for him is the driver change angle from the virtually unknown Josert Fonseca to Andrew McCarthy. The difference is like night and day. 3-1 or better would be a dynamite price

Tonight he is dropping down to the lowest level in condition racing at the Hawk.

Race 8 #6 Boadicea 2-1 ML

Race 12 #5 Ideal Jet 7/2 ML W/P. His favorite racing style is wiring the field. Last race he never got to the top the entire race. Tonite he makes amends.

Good luck to all

Race 2 #2 Hello Love 3-1 ML 2-1 or better. I might go as low as 8/5 but nothing less Came in 2nd by a head

Race 4 #7 YS Mathis 3-1 ML Won paid 4.70

Race 5 #8 Torrin Hanover 3-1 ML 4th

Race 7 #4 Magic N Spice 6-1 ML W/P. This has two angles going for him. One is the first time trotting hopples following two consecutive breaks. The last time I noticed this angle on a horse in a qua, the horse wired the field and paid 7.90. Here is the horse's PPs I was on the right track with this horse Came in 2nd paid 4.40 to place

Race 8 #6 Boadicea 2-1 ML Came in 2nd by 1/2 a length

Race 12 #5 Ideal Jet 7/2 ML W/P. His favorite racing style is wiring the field. Last race he never got to the top the entire race. Tonite he makes amends. Won paid 5.20-4.10