Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-07-2024, 10:18 AM   #16
davew

I hope Tucker asks about corruption of the Briben Family and democrats in Russia, Ukraine and China.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2024, 11:21 AM   #17
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
it's also hilarious that people walk around acting like the internet doesn't exist and you CAN'T just find this stuff readily available that people conveniently forget happened in the past?
Oh yeah, the internet.
Home of th truuth!
Any freajing idiot can post whatever they want, and most of them do!

But Putin will reveal the real deal to Tucker.

Old 02-07-2024, 11:58 AM   #18
fast4522

Quote:
The interview will never live up to the hype.

It will be the same old same old Putin spin and bullshit, like all politicians.

The fact that so many people in the USA are getting so worked up over it is the only interesting part about it, honestly.
Don't be so sure, our media is a very skewed news. We have state secrets that are not sources and methods that will blow our perception out of the water and make everyone feel great lies have been told to us. Nothing new you will say, again don't be so sure and I don't care who gets hurt if something comes out in the interview.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2024, 06:56 PM   #19
fast4522

Carlson has repeatedly praised Putin in the past, even going so far as to suggest that the U.S. should side with Russia over Ukraine.

“It may be worth asking yourself, since it is getting pretty serious, what is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?” Carlson said in 2022. “These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is: ‘No.’ Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that.”

The Wall Street Journal has reported that Carlson’s interview may go live on his website and X on Thursday.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/kreml...tin-interview/
Old 02-07-2024, 07:24 PM   #20
classhandicapper

Here's the issue plain and simple.

The Russians have been making public statements to the entire world about NATO, the former Soviet Union satellite countries on their border, their self defense concerns, their economic concerns, and what is politically acceptable to them in terms of western political, economic and military influence on their BORDER.

It's all out there. You just never get their perspective on anything because the US media has become a corrupt fraudulent propaganda institution for the US military industrial complex, CIA, FBI, left wing politics, select left leaning corporations like high tech etc...

This is an opportunity for the average American who does not read or hear overseas news to hear what Putin says prompted his invasion, what kinds of compromises could end the war quickly and avoid WW3 etc...

You don't to have to believe Putin any more than you believe the NY Times, Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN, NeoCons, Biden and the rest of the lying corrupt left. Let's face it, Putin is a bad guy. He's an ex Communist and KGB killer. It's hard to be worse that than (though the modern left in this country is trying to prove me wrong).

That said, IMO, only an irresponsible person or someone afraid of the truth would not want to know what Putin says given the stakes are monumentally huge (potential for WW3).

What's happening here is that the left is going crazy because Putin is going to say the same exact things he's been saying to the world for well over a decade. He's probably even going to put the same peace plans on the table he's put on the table before that US leadership REJECTED because they DO NOT want peace with reasonable conditions. They want WAR to weaken and overthrow Putin and don't care how many Ukrainians die, how many Russians die, how many 100s of billions of needed dollars it costs, how much destruction and economic devastation is causes etc... They want to control Ukraine politically with a puppet, they want the Ukrainian natural resources, Putin out, missiles aimed at Moscow, biolabs on his border, and corrupt money laundering operations in Ukraine.

Putin is a scumbag gangster, but imo current US policy makers and their YES MEN in the media are intrinsically and metaphysically evil Luciferian blood sucking vampires from hell that have needlessly put the entire world at risk over their lust for power and money.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 02-07-2024 at 07:31 PM.
classhandicapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-07-2024, 07:46 PM   #21
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by letswastemoney View Post
It's important to hear all sides, so I see no problem with interviewing Putin.
Well said!
Old 02-07-2024, 09:33 PM   #22
Dave Schwartz

Do we know when?
Dave Schwartz is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-08-2024, 10:15 AM   #23
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Schwartz View Post
Do we know when?
This evening. I think I heard 6:00 or 7:00 PM.
Old 02-08-2024, 11:54 AM   #24
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Carlson has repeatedly praised Putin in the past, even going so far as to suggest that the U.S. should side with Russia over Ukraine.

“It may be worth asking yourself, since it is getting pretty serious, what is this really about? Why do I hate Putin so much? Has Putin ever called me a racist? Has he threatened to get me fired for disagreeing with him?” Carlson said in 2022. “These are fair questions, and the answer to all of them is: ‘No.’ Vladimir Putin didn’t do any of that.”

The Wall Street Journal has reported that Carlson’s interview may go live on his website and X on Thursday.

https://www.dailydot.com/debug/kreml...tin-interview/
I think this is a safe bet.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:28 PM   #25
horses4courses

Nice.....

I hear they hit it off pretty good.....

chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2024, 08:39 PM   #26
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
I hear they hit it off pretty good.....

That is quite funny actually, but it does nothing to add to the conversation. Links to US based sources are missing or not reflected. I believe the whole interview / content was off the rails and regardless of opinions it remains to be seen if either side of the interview and story added to anyone's stock value. It is all moot until the next time these names surface again.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:45 PM   #27
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I'm jealous of Putin actually...
Old 02-12-2024, 08:47 PM   #28
horses4courses

Quote:
I'm jealous of Putin actually...
No shit.....
Old 02-12-2024, 08:51 PM   #29
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
Here's the issue plain and simple.

The Russians have been making public statements to the entire world about NATO, the former Soviet Union satellite countries on their border, their self defense concerns, their economic concerns, and what is politically acceptable to them in terms of western political, economic and military influence on their BORDER.

It's all out there. You just never get their perspective on anything because the US media has become a corrupt fraudulent propaganda institution for the US military industrial complex, CIA, FBI, left wing politics, select left leaning corporations like high tech etc...

This is an opportunity for the average American who does not read or hear overseas news to hear what Putin says prompted his invasion, what kinds of compromises could end the war quickly and avoid WW3 etc...

You don't to have to believe Putin any more than you believe the NY Times, Washington Post, MSNBC, CNN, NeoCons, Biden and the rest of the lying corrupt left. Let's face it, Putin is a bad guy. He's an ex Communist and KGB killer. It's hard to be worse that than (though the modern left in this country is trying to prove me wrong).

That said, IMO, only an irresponsible person or someone afraid of the truth would not want to know what Putin says given the stakes are monumentally huge (potential for WW3).

What's happening here is that the left is going crazy because Putin is going to say the same exact things he's been saying to the world for well over a decade. He's probably even going to put the same peace plans on the table he's put on the table before that US leadership REJECTED because they DO NOT want peace with reasonable conditions. They want WAR to weaken and overthrow Putin and don't care how many Ukrainians die, how many Russians die, how many 100s of billions of needed dollars it costs, how much destruction and economic devastation is causes etc... They want to control Ukraine politically with a puppet, they want the Ukrainian natural resources, Putin out, missiles aimed at Moscow, biolabs on his border, and corrupt money laundering operations in Ukraine.

Putin is a scumbag gangster, but imo current US policy makers and their YES MEN in the media are intrinsically and metaphysically evil Luciferian blood sucking vampires from hell that have needlessly put the entire world at risk over their lust for power and money.
Quite amazing how wrong this analysis was...

Keep doing you though.
Old 02-12-2024, 08:58 PM   #30
horses4courses

Offers abound.....