Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-18-2023, 02:21 PM   #31
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Wikipedia is left leaning trash, not the place for sourcing information on politicians.
Even if edited by a "sock puppet"?

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2023/...ush-wikipedia/
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 02:21 PM   #32
senortout

Quote:
Wikipedia is left leaning trash, not the place for sourcing information on politicians.

Allrighty then we don't have to read it, inner dirt has spoken!

He has told us all we need to know about him in his previous posts. Mainly about over-coming adversity?
or conquering Pain? (no one else has pain like inner dirt)
or any other of the most fascinating parts of his personal life?

seriously?
senortout is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 02:25 PM   #33
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
That would be a nightmare from the deepest bowels of hell, but not as bad as an openly racist America hater like Michele Obama. She just gets away with her racism and America hate because she's on the left and black.

Welcome fellow racist! Note I said "fellow" racist. Lefties call me racist all the time when I point out the low standard they set for black people. I don't understand how a one of them votes for a Democrat. I would not vote for anyone who thinks I am too stupid to get a driver's license or realize I can get an I.D. at the DMV if I cannot drive, and if I am low income I can get one for free. Also if I don't drive, I can't find a friend, family, or neighbor that would let me ride along when they go vote.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 02:36 PM   #34
myohmyjustify

Quote:
Thanks! I am in the process of trying my 4th wireless internet provider, I think I am in one of the worst spots for internet in the USA. I was on ESPN looking up baseball stats, I kid thee not it dropped 10 times in one hour between 6-7am. All 3 services I had have progressively got worse as they kept adding customers without upgrading equipment. Even when it is up it is often too slow to run 144p video without constant buffering, that is the lowest resolution setting. For the record ESPN is kind of a data hog, compared to this place anyway.

Does T-Mobile have a large presence in your area?

If so, check out their wireless Internet service. Also, very inexpensive in my area, in the neighborhood of $40 or so.
myohmyjustify is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 03:19 PM   #35
lex

What's interesting about Vivek is the very thing that gives me that yucky salesman vide. That is how did he end up in this position? I've been aware of him for a while because he was a regular guest on Fox but how did he even get there? He makes me think of someone who takes the opportunity to go on a reality show to jump start his brand. Obviously very good at marketing but that also means very good at being full of it.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 03:21 PM   #36
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Whitman View Post
Here's one - it's very realistic!

https://twitter.com/NoLieWithBTC/sta...25042871976045

And another one - ehh Putin ain't so bad.

https://twitter.com/RpsAgainstTrump/...19736725078482
I’m liking him more
Old 08-18-2023, 04:03 PM   #37
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
What's interesting about Vivek is the very thing that gives me that yucky salesman vide. That is how did he end up in this position? I've been aware of him for a while because he was a regular guest on Fox but how did he even get there? He makes me think of someone who takes the opportunity to go on a reality show to jump start his brand. Obviously very good at marketing but that also means very good at being full of it.
They used to say that about Trump...back in the early days...of course they were wrong...and I said so.

Trump had been talking about running for POTUS for DECADES before he actually ran.

How soon they realized they were wrong about Trump.

And I THINK you're wrong about Vivek.

Also, not sure how he comes across as a "salesman"

I guess you're not used to politicians who can actually formulate and express thoughts.

It's understandable with Biden as prez. And Mitch McConnell freezing up like he's having a stroke. And Diane Feinstein not knowing what planet she's on.

I could go on...
Old 08-18-2023, 04:06 PM   #38
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by myohmyjustify View Post
Does T-Mobile have a large presence in your area?

If so, check out their wireless Internet service. Also, very inexpensive in my area, in the neighborhood of $40 or so.

I think the major carriers are here are Verizon and ATT, and the others just rent space on their towers. There are two high orbit satellite services that exist in the USA, I have tried Viasat and my neighbor has tried Hughesnet, both STINK to high heaven, offer no guarantee of service and require a two year commitment. Even if the service does not work, you are out $500. My neighbor has had ATT and I Verizon, they stink. Starlink where you have to
gamble $900 to try does Not cover this area yet. Looks like my US Mobile sim card is here, just came in the mail. Thanks for the suggestion. Even if I was a multi-millionaire I would not spend $5 on a business that rips people off.
Old 08-18-2023, 04:10 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by senortout View Post

He has told us all we need to know about him in his previous posts. Mainly about over-coming adversity?

seriously?
His Wiki says he released 20 YEARS of his tax returns after announcing his run for prez.

That right there should make you swoon...
Old 08-18-2023, 04:13 PM   #40
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Also, his wiki says he's avoided criticizing Trump and appears to be a Trump supporter. That gets a CHECK MARK in my book

It also says he paid a wiki editor to remove references to some postgraduate fellowship work he did with some relative of George Soros...OMG....

Other then that, wiki is pretty bland and hasn't moved my needle.

Maybe I missed something?
Old 08-18-2023, 04:28 PM   #41
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by senortout View Post

seriously?

Mocking anyone's life long struggle with pain is about as pathetic as someone can get, to me that is crossing a line, big time. It seems most Democrats have this extreme hate for people who oppose their views, that causes them to stoop to extremely low levels that show zero class. They also have this weird response where if you insult one of their politicians they worship, they take it as a personal attack and then attack you personally. You obviously do that and so does Cliff Clavin. Seriously , what did I ever do to you to solicit the above response?

I share my efforts to work around pain and physical issues that it is hard to get help for because of the "opioid crisis", seeing if someone who has been in similar situations or they know someone who has. A chance to swap ideas, kind of like I am sitting on blue ice as I type. Maybe someone has never tried that, tries it and it helps them. Recently gout cures have been discussed, I will definitely try some of them and report if my current attempt at a fix doesn't work.

As for pain tolerance, I know I am a top one percenter as I have seen people react to the same injuries I have gotten. I have also seen some beatings taken by boxers where I would have told my corner to throw in the towel, FTS.
Old 08-18-2023, 05:15 PM   #42
lex

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They used to say that about Trump...back in the early days...of course they were wrong...and I said so.

Trump had been talking about running for POTUS for DECADES before he actually ran.

How soon they realized they were wrong about Trump.

And I THINK you're wrong about Vivek.

Also, not sure how he comes across as a "salesman"

I guess you're not used to politicians who can actually formulate and express thoughts.

It's understandable with Biden as prez. And Mitch McConnell freezing up like he's having a stroke. And Diane Feinstein not knowing what planet she's on.

I could go on...

I don't know maybe it's because he can just change his position when it suits the market. Saying Republicans were crybabies after 2020 and yet I doubt he'll repeat that to Trump.

The guy just started getting spots on Fox. Then he writes a book. Then runs for President. When is he running his business? And the comparison to Trump is actually pretty true. For the most part Trump became a marketer and was licensing his name instead of running businesses. They're both salesman.

I think Vivek is very smart and I sort of liked him getting into this thing but the more he talks the less I trust him.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-18-2023, 05:44 PM   #43
senortout

[QUOTE=
I share my efforts to work around pain and physical issues that it is hard to get help for because of the "opioid crisis", seeing if someone who has been in similar situations or they know someone who has. A chance to swap ideas, kind of like I am sitting on blue ice as I type.

Explain please, inquiring minds want to know! We all got pain sonny boy. Come see me when you turn 86
Old 08-18-2023, 05:47 PM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I wouldn't wish non-stop, day after day, chronic pain on anyone.

Someone in my family suffers from this, and has been for years.

It's not something to try and downgrade in someone else's life. You never know what someone is going through, especially sitting behind a keyboard and never meeting them or knowing them in real life.

Chronic pain is NO JOKE...ever...

86 or not...dick move
Old 08-18-2023, 06:10 PM   #45
senortout

[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage;2897184]I wouldn't wish non-stop, day after day, chronic pain on anyone.

Someone in my family suffers from this, and has been for years.

It's not something to try and downgrade in someone else's life. You never know what someone is going through, especially sitting behind a keyboard and never meeting them or knowing them in real life.

Chronic pain is NO JOKE...ever...

Oh, really, well if it was a 'dick move' no one shoulda felt it on this website.

sing along with me, to the tune of "Are You From Dixie"

yada yada yada

Are you from big V?