Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-26-2020, 03:13 PM   #271
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
NONE
Google it. Learn something. Trump and Mitch ain't doin' anything new! I know that sucks in your little universe, but get over it.
Old 09-26-2020, 04:37 PM   #272
jocko699
Resurrectionist

25 minutes or so to history........yeehaw!!!!!
Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 04:47 PM   #273
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
Lyndon Johnson ALSO waited until after an election when putting up a new justice
And Newt Gingrich waited until he had criminal charges against Bill Clinton before he impeached him. Your concern and $10 will get you a hot Starbucks.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:32 PM   #274
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Amy Coney Barret. Good luck. I look forward to the Senate hearings.

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 05:43 PM   #275
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Amy Coney Barret. Good luck. I look forward to the Senate hearings.
Good luck to you, what you want is clearly now in the past.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 05:46 PM   #276
jocko699
Resurrectionist

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
Fast,

This is how they are feeling.........

Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.
jocko699 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 06:06 PM   #277
bpiets
Veteran

it looks like a really great justice who is for family and the American folks has been nominated....a person who is by far a greater asset than the leaders and cronies of the swap....lol...there swamp persons who set themselves up these past twelve plus years are finally being cast out...and the new Revalations recently on Clinton, Obama,and the cartel of the Biden family is about to be opened up like a can of worms which they are...most of them undermined thier fellow Americans to gain power and a continued pay check from China and other foreign nations ( and American dollars to use for the seduction of thier fellow citizens, ) that got Americans tax dollars and hurt the history of blood sweet and tears and company from fellow Americans, etc...lots of blood ful history to create a nation that these democrats want to eliminate so as to craft thier own gangs of New York , cartel, type scenarios, etc...sad but true...former leaders of the Democratic Party are turning over in thier graves and thier spirits , who returned to God, are asking God to eliminate these gross free lancers that make up this criminal group to remove them and put them in the front lines of soup kitchens , but at the back end ...lol.. go mr trump go, North America and the other nations need a good economic partnership to give thier citizens food, drink,housing, education, clothing, a future , etc...and a strong America can do this when other nations stop the foolish actions of China, as they have murdered many in the World, via thier desire to Dominate the world...etc...China is the worlds enemy...and to think that it is the u s of a's wealthy ( world wide wealthy) that built them up for thier cheap labour forces and destroying the economies of many a nation...Esspec. the u s of a ,at the expense of the American citizens , via politicians from the Democratic Party and those investing threw the Biden ,Clinton,Obama managements doctrines...etc...
bpiets is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 06:13 PM   #278
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

From a commenter on another fourm:

Oh my God, I just realized the Dems are right! Trump really IS a Putin puppet!

Kavanaugh
Gorsuch
Barrett

Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 06:21 PM   #279
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Washington — Judge Amy Coney Barrett, one of the leading contenders to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, said in 2016 that she did not think precedent "establishes a rule for either side in the debate" over replacing Supreme Court justices during an election year.
still working this out in my mind

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
Old 09-26-2020, 06:32 PM   #280
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
how wrong can one person be about another.. perhaps that's why trump is where he is

Winston Churchill
Old 09-26-2020, 06:38 PM   #281
fast4522

Liberal law prof: Barrett is “a brilliant lawyer, a genuine and good person” and belongs on the Court

https://hotair.com/archives/allahpun...belongs-court/
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 06:56 PM   #282
ElKabong

Quote:
Washington — Judge Amy Coney Barrett, one of the leading contenders to fill the Supreme Court seat left vacant by the death of Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, said in 2016 that she did not think precedent "establishes a rule for either side in the debate" over replacing Supreme Court justices during an election year.
She's also in favor of the low strike zone

Must be because she doesn't wear the old chest protector American League umpires used to wear...
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-26-2020, 07:41 PM   #283
46zilzal
velocitician

A great FACT based article on the difficulties and temporal answers to them in appointing Supreme Court justices over the years.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/histo...ats-180962589/
Old 09-26-2020, 07:44 PM   #284
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
I think she was focusing on the wrong aspect of the question. she should have been calling balls and strikes.

Winston Churchill
Old 09-27-2020, 05:49 AM   #285
hcap

Quote:
It is the United States Senate's prerogative to consider and confirm a nominee, the sitting President has NO say inside a co-equal branch of government.

You will not be missed.
So Mr.Slow, it was Moscow BITCH'S "prerogative" deny a sitting president his constitutional right?

The Senate Republicans deliberately transferred President Obama’s power to appoint Justice Scalia’s replacement to the next elected President with a full 8 months left in Obama's term.

All you Trumpites and subservient dishonest corrupt used to be rethugs, will not be missed.