Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-05-2022, 06:38 PM   #286
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Another youngin dead...fentanyl? suicide? COVID Vax?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/news/...34/ar-AA13MmH5
Young people suddenly dying has become a common occurrence. BUT...those jabs were safe.
Old 11-15-2022, 07:38 PM   #287
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/ex-uf...224548775c64f1

Quote:
Former UFC star Anthony Johnson reportedly died from organ failure due to a bout with non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma and hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis. He was 38.
Old 11-21-2022, 02:50 PM   #288
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 11-21-2022, 06:53 PM   #289
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
out now:

Old 11-22-2022, 12:25 AM   #290
davew

the vaccine is VERY EFFECTIVE says Joe (at what?)

davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-22-2022, 08:12 AM   #291
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
the vaccine is VERY EFFECTIVE says Joe (at what?)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tnV9EEVsR8
At killing off young, healthy people at an unprecedented rate. The jabs are working, as designed, thank you.
Old 11-24-2022, 09:04 AM   #292
Poindexter

By the way for anyone out there that thinks that the life insurance folks and embalmers, reputable doctors that have the stones to speak up, are all making this up (maybe they dislike Saint Fauci for some reason), the latest advantages of being vaxxed are not so good.

https://www.foxnews.com/health/vacci...ugust-analysis

Even though the source is fox news the source was the Washington Post (I believe they have the Mostpost Gold standard-well maybe not anymore) it is just behind a paywall so I linked Fox news.

The takeaway is this.

"Fifty-eight percent of coronavirus deaths in August were people who were vaccinated or boosted," the Post reported.

The latest vaccination stats if you google it are

At least 262,908,216 people or 79% of the population have received at least one dose. Overall, 224,113,439 people or 68% of the population are considered fully vaccinated. Additionally, 108,806,974 people or 33% of the population have received a booster dose.

Source is https://usafacts.org/visualizations/...tracker-states

Not completely sure (about what figure to compare to) but will compare the 58% of vaccinated covid deaths in August to the 79% figure and say if that floats your boat given all that have we learned about the potential dangers of this vaccine, boost away.

I will say this, that given the negative efficacy of the vaccines and given the the weakened immune systems of so many people that are getting multiple boosters I will be surprised if the percentage of people dying from covid that are vaccinated, doesn't eventually (maybe 6 to 8 months down the road) surpass the percentage of the population that has had at least one shot. May have already happened and we might be getting some sugar coated (manipulated) data. That doesn't even take into account all the people that will die or suffer from all these other ailments that have been discussed by the very few truth tellers out there.

In closing, I am just thinking out loud right now, but I wonder if this is all leading to a vicious cycle of vaccines, weakened immune systems, more ailments, more(different) vaccines, more weakened immune systems...... It is like the ultimate cash cow. You weaken our God given immune systems and make us dependent on vaccine after vaccine after vaccine.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2022, 12:46 PM   #293
JustRalph
Just another Facist

These numbers are not going to get better for the pro vax crowd.

Time is their enemy
Old 11-25-2022, 05:42 AM   #294
Poindexter

By the way another died suddenly case.

This one was on the fda advisory comittee. HMMM.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...known-illness/

What I find really interesting is that such an accomplished African American Woman who played a big part in getting these "safe and effective" vaccines out to the public is not celebrated on MSNBC, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS(at least nationally-the local nbc channel did a nice tribute to her). You have to be Columbo to find this story. If not for the right wing news sources picking it up I doubt we would even know about it. I guess her life isn't so important after all if the mere mention of her dying as someone instrumental in getting these vaccines approved might cause Vaccine Hesitancy (and thus they have to sweep it under the rug). It is funny how these things work.

I have no idea whether the vaccine contributed to her death. I can make an educated guess. I just find the silence of her death quite fascinating. It just brings me back to the hush hush of some famous people who died when the vaccines were first released. As it becomes more and more obvious that these vaccines are hardly safe or effective, they (government and MSM) keep lying and keep playing the same games.
Old 11-25-2022, 11:22 AM   #295
DLigett

Let's take those numbers at face value.

US_population = 262,908,216 / 0.79 = 332,795,210

US_with_no_vax = 332,795,210 - 262,908,216 = 69,886,994

Let's say N people died over the time span of interest.

Vaxed_and_dead = 0.58 * N

UnVaxed_and_dead = 0.42 * N

Percent_Vaxed_and_dead = 100 * 0.58 * N / 262,908,216 (one dose or more)

Percent_Unvaxed_and_dead = 100 * 0.42 * N / 69,886,994 (0 doses)

Advantage_to_being_vaxed = Percent_Unvaxed_and_dead / Percent_Vaxed_and_dead
= [100 * 0.42 * N / 69,886,994] / [100 * 0.58 * N / 262,908,216]
= [0.42 / 69,886,994] / [ 0.58 / 262,908,216]
= 2.72

So your point is that the unvaxed are about 3 times as likely to die as the vaxed?
DLigett is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2022, 01:01 PM   #296
Poindexter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLigett View Post
Let's take those numbers at face value.

US_population = 262,908,216 / 0.79 = 332,795,210

US_with_no_vax = 332,795,210 - 262,908,216 = 69,886,994

Let's say N people died over the time span of interest.

Vaxed_and_dead = 0.58 * N

UnVaxed_and_dead = 0.42 * N

Percent_Vaxed_and_dead = 100 * 0.58 * N / 262,908,216 (one dose or more)

Percent_Unvaxed_and_dead = 100 * 0.42 * N / 69,886,994 (0 doses)

Advantage_to_being_vaxed = Percent_Unvaxed_and_dead / Percent_Vaxed_and_dead
= [100 * 0.42 * N / 69,886,994] / [100 * 0.58 * N / 262,908,216]
= [0.42 / 69,886,994] / [ 0.58 / 262,908,216]
= 2.72

So your point is that the unvaxed are about 3 times as likely to die as the vaxed?
No actually my point is that I do not believe anything they tell me, because they have been lying and manipulating numbers from day one. Just 3 days ago Dr. Fauci gave his farewell speech at the the White House Press Conference. He made 2 striking comments. 1) There are robust safety monitoring systems that are in place. Well to my knowledge they don't even Autopsy these deaths and moreover I think they could care less that embalmers are pulling these fibrous clots out of dead people (something that should scare the daylights out of them). The second striking comment Fauci made was that if you are Vaxxed and boosted you are 14 less likely to die in the most recent BA45 era. I am assuming that these numbers are based off the most recent boosters. Well we know (even if true and given the CDC's track record that is highly doubtful) how misleading that is because they will wane just like the prior boosters did It is just a way to scare folks into taking the vaccines.

I will remind you of Jen Psaki not even 1 year ago saying that we are 20 times more likely to die if not vaxxed (and was fact checked to be correct). So if you think 2.72 is an impressive number given that fact when you are not even taking into account all the people that are dying because of the vaccine which (a) is very hard to measure and b) they have no interest in measuring. Moreover what about all the people that are suffering with all kinds of ailments Myocarditis and stillbirths heart attacks, strokes, bells palsy neurological diseases and whatever else is going on that the msm refuses to even talk about and when they do they always say these things are extremely rare.

The last point and this is my personal belief based off what I have seen and heard (and I am no medical doctor-just a handicapper) is that every time you take the vax or booster you are playing Russian Roulette and that every time that you take one you are weakening your immune system. From what I am seeing they are going to be creating MRNA vaccines for whatever they can fathom and the end result will be that a whole bunch of people are going to be walking around with really weak immune systems. Eventually as folks fall into this trap they will have so much crap in their system that they will become dependent on vaccines to survive. Which as crazy as it sounds I believe is one of the end games for Pharma.

My guess is that you will see huge increases in Cancer and other ailments as time goes and frankly the 2.72 number you threw out in my book even if accurate does not overcome the other risks associated with taking the vaccine. All that being said, it needs to be a personal choice. You have never seen me ever say there should not be vaxxes, but they should be voluntary(not coerced by government or employers or family members or society). There also should be transparency as to all of the risks, rather that label every person that speaks negatively about them (many of which are very fine doctors) as spewing misinformation and disinformation. As I have said I took 1 too many when I took the J&J one 15 months ago. Others might form different conclusions, which is fine. Promoting these for kids that have virtually no chance of dying form Covid is criminal. Imo anyone under 30 would be pretty stupid to take the vax. 30 up is personal choice, but it would be nice if everyone was given all the proper information so they can make a proper risk/benefit analysis, rather than mislead the public into thinking these vaccines are 100% safe.
Old 11-28-2022, 10:32 AM   #297
classhandicapper

I'd like to see the comparison between vaxed and boosted vs. unvaxed but recovered from Covid.

I'd be willing to bet anything that unvaxed that have already had Covid have better resistance to another case, fewer health issues going forward, and if they do get a break through case it is less likely to be severe. It's hard to know the truth though because the damage the vaccine is doing is so well hidden.

Of course, the unvaxed may have been hospitalized and died at greater rates initially, but the initial strain was more severe and the hospitalizations and deaths were heavily concentrated among the very elderly, sick, and immunocompromised.

I still think the right approach would have been to vaccinate the high risk groups and let everyone go with the flow, namely, catch it and recover. We might lose a handful more people initially that way, but long term I think we would have been better off in terms of ending the pandemic faster and having fewer side effects and heath problems from the vaccine.
Old 11-28-2022, 10:36 AM   #298
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Yeah, but Big Pharma, their lobbyists and all the politicians wouldn't have been able to make out like bandits...so there's that...
Old 11-28-2022, 10:46 AM   #299
TJDave

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'd be willing to bet anything that unvaxed that have already had Covid have better resistance to another case
Anything?

If we could agree on terms I would bankrupt you.
Old 11-28-2022, 10:56 AM   #300
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJDave View Post
Anything?

If we could agree on terms I would bankrupt you.
Well...go ahead, then, and make your case. None of us will stand in your way...

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: