Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 11-13-2022, 11:37 PM   #61
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
When an egomaniacal, fact denying buffoon promotes LIARS who just happen to be totally UNQUALIFIED for their prospective governmental positions, the results of recent days are almost assured......


AND THEN, the same CLOWNS who promoted the idea that counting the votes was somehow tainted, COMPLAIN when the vote count is carefully done (Arizona for example)
everyone who ran is qualified...if they weren't, they wouldn't have been allowed to run in the first place

Unless of course, you want DEMOCRACY TO DIE

As for COUNTING CAREFULLY, that sounds ominous. A count is a count. There is nothing careful about it...so what the fuck are you talking about?

UNLESS, by counting CAREFULLY, you mean check and make sure the ones marked REPUBLICAN are thrown away...
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-13-2022 at 11:38 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-13-2022, 11:41 PM   #62
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 25,475
AGAIN, WHERE IS THE PROOF of voter fraud?

It is, and has been FICTION from the day it was VOMITED out of the orange buffoon's mouth
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 12:25 AM   #63
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 25,475
quote: Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016, 2018, and 2020 elections were marred by large numbers of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators. The same is true for mail ballots, which are secure and essential to holding a safe election amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Brennan Centerís seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues...th-voter-fraud
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 12:47 AM   #64
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
AGAIN, WHERE IS THE PROOF of voter fraud?
It isn't necessary.

Perception is all that is needed to bring the system down.

If me and enough other people BELIEVE the system to be CORRUPT, then it is corrupt by definition.

That's how DEMOCRACY works.

It's FAITH-BASED.

You have ZERO argument to the contrary.

So if you want democracy to continue, the ONUS IS ON YOU to ASSURE ME that everything is working as it should be.

And all these counts lasting for DAYS and WEEKS, where close races more often then not come out in favor of DEMOCRATS after these supposed MAIL IN BALLOTS are counted...they don't help your case.

Not one bit...LMAO
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-14-2022 at 12:49 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 12:56 AM   #65
jimmyb
Registered User
 
jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Baystater
Posts: 2,702
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
When an egomaniacal, fact denying buffoon promotes LIARS who just happen to be totally UNQUALIFIED for their prospective governmental positions, the results of recent days are almost assured......


AND THEN, the same CLOWNS who promoted the idea that counting the votes was somehow tainted, COMPLAIN when the vote count is carefully done (Arizona for example)
If we hung every lying politician there would be no elected politicians left in government.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 08:38 AM   #66
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,284
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 09:32 AM   #67
zico20
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: st louis
Posts: 2,810
Quote:
Originally Posted by 46zilzal View Post
quote: Politicians at all levels of government have repeatedly, and falsely, claimed the 2016, 2018, and 2020 elections were marred by large numbers of people voting illegally. However, extensive research reveals that fraud is very rare, voter impersonation is virtually nonexistent, and many instances of alleged fraud are, in fact, mistakes by voters or administrators. The same is true for mail ballots, which are secure and essential to holding a safe election amid the coronavirus pandemic.

The Brennan Centerís seminal report The Truth About Voter Fraud conclusively demonstrated that most allegations of fraud turn out to be baseless and that most of the few remaining allegations reveal irregularities and other forms of election misconduct. Numerous other studies, including one commissioned by the Trump administration, have reached the same conclusion.

https://www.brennancenter.org/issues...th-voter-fraud
Mail in balloting is not secure. No one knows who filled out millions of ballots, just because there is a signature on it doesn't mean they were the ones who filled it out. Then you have many who were pressured to vote by family members who would otherwise not vote. I can guarantee you if you look at ballots within the same household many are all filled out the exact same. What are the chances of four people all having the ballot filled out the exact same way. It can't happen when you make everyone vote in person, no one knows how someone voted. It is private!

Also, having the parties know who has voted and who has not a week before the election should be illegal. The Democrats find out and then go harvest ballots from those who haven't turned in a mail in ballot. That is how they get all the late votes coming to their side. Can't do that if you are forced to vote on election day.
__________________
You will never achieve 100% if 99% is okay!
zico20 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 11:03 AM   #68
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table
 
Track Collector's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 4,860
Two very interesting articles from the Conservative Treehouse:

*****************
*****************

Ballot Submission Assistance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-center-stage/

****************

Ballots vs. Votes

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ots-and-votes/

****************
****************

Both articles also talk about why the RNC continues to be complicit with these actions.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 11:24 AM   #69
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,284
And people question me when I call our country corrupt...

"Well...you don't have to bribe a cop!"
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 11:39 AM   #70
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post
Two very interesting articles from the Conservative Treehouse:

*****************
*****************

Ballot Submission Assistance

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-center-stage/

****************

Ballots vs. Votes

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...ots-and-votes/

****************
****************

Both articles also talk about why the RNC continues to be complicit with these actions.
The party of Evil (dimwits) and the party of Stupid (repugs) both are sworn enemies of the People. In a real sense, this country has a had a one party system for decades -- a system that simply masquerades as two different political entities.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 11:49 AM   #71
mhaney0423
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Durham, NC
Posts: 688
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
The party of Evil (dimwits) and the party of Stupid (repugs) both are sworn enemies of the People. In a real sense, this country has a had a one party system for decades -- a system that simply masquerades as two different political entities.
This is actually the most brilliant thing I have ever heard you say! Spot on!
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 11:56 AM   #72
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,284
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
This is actually the most brilliant thing I have ever heard you say! Spot on!
A lot of people here have been saying one form or the other of the above for quite some time...myself included...not sure how you've missed it
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 10:40 PM   #73
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
A lot of people here have been saying one form or the other of the above for quite some time...myself included...not sure how you've missed it
Sounds like he doesn't get out very often.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 11:02 PM   #74
P.Rosa
Gambler
 
P.Rosa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Location: Katy Texas
Posts: 313
Lake comes up empty.

"A win for Katie Hobbs in Arizona"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...6c6102399de890
__________________
$MONEY$
P.Rosa is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-14-2022, 11:09 PM   #75
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 81,284
shocking!

Another CLOSE race that took AGES to count that goes to the DEMOCRAT!

dead country
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-14-2022 at 11:10 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.