Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-25-2022, 03:34 PM   #106
formula_2002
what an easy game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Your thread premise was ridiculous to begin with. You assume your article had credibility. Reality says differenty.

Who don't you like at Parx today?
had the 4 win and reverse exacta. it wins losing the reverse
Unfortunately, I had to use the final wps and exacta pools, however it fits into what I am doing.

Race 6 - FIN - Post Time: 3:11 pm
# Horse Jockey $2 WIN $2 PLACE $2 SHOW
4 The Judge and Jury Ruben Silvera $7.20 $3.20 $2.60
3 Printrack Kendrick Carmouche $4.20 $2.80
5 Expensive Cut Silvestre Gonzalez $3.00

" I pass with relief from the tossing sea of cause and theory to the firm ground of result and fact"
Winston Churchill
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 04:11 PM   #107
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie View Post
Robert Mueller and his filthy Democratic attorneys (approximately 19 or 20 of them) involved in the Russian Hoax/Mueller probe never found as much as an outstanding parking ticket on Trump in several years of probing for any such nonsense. Unfortunately, to date, no one of substantial position or significance has ever bothered to look into the Clintons and their phenomenal Clinton Foundation.
Where do the Dems keep getting all these great attorneys, yet poor Mr Trump can't even find one competent enough to get his election fraud cases heard. Poor Lil Lord Fauntleroy.......errr Trump
mhaney0423 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 05:47 PM   #108
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

It all boils down to this.
American lives prospered under Trump.
They are on the verge of Armageddon and a depression, as reported by Biden himself.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:14 PM   #109
wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhaney0423 View Post
By the time it's all said and done, the Trump Organization will be disbanded for fraud and Don the Con will be sitting in that jail cell he had reserved for Hillary. Rightly so I may add. Let's see who is right.

I see and hear this almost every day still. If there was anything, we would all know it by now. There would be NO delay in putting him in jail.

Keep fantasizing, though.
Old 10-25-2022, 09:28 PM   #110
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisconsin View Post
I see and hear this almost every day still. If there was anything, we would all know it by now. There would be NO delay in putting him in jail.

Keep fantasizing, though.

If I had a dollar for every time I heard "We have got him now", I could by a brand new fully loaded 1 ton 4wd truck.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 11:12 PM   #111
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
By the time it is all said and done and everything is recorded by an accurate and unbiased historian, D. Trump will go down as one of the most if not the most accomplished President in U.S. History. This all happened in spite of the incessant lunacy that came from the other side of the aisle each and every day and which still remarkably continues even long after the conclusion of his presidency. Hell, the guys probably out playing golf somewhere and people still can't get him out of their craniums. It truly is very sad.
I agree with this, with the exception that the "republican" party was against him every bit as much as the democrats.

People resent newcomers/outsiders and potential threats to their power circles, which is why there were organized efforts to delay and/or foil Trump's efforts.

I'm not sure how much worse things need to get to wake people up to realize that life under Trump was MUCH better for almost all people than it is today and will be in the near future.
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-25-2022, 11:17 PM   #112
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Track Collector View Post

I'm not sure how much worse things need to get to wake people up to realize that life under Trump was MUCH better for almost all people than it is today and will be in the near future.

Strange phenomena, being a liberal parrot also requires to blind yourself to what is going on.
Old 10-25-2022, 11:56 PM   #113
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Strange phenomena, being a liberal parrot also requires to blind yourself to what is going on.
not really, since they have a difficult time thinking for themselves and find it much easier repeating what they hear on propaganda media.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 12:57 AM   #114
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
not really, since they have a difficult time thinking for themselves and find it much easier repeating what they hear on propaganda media.

So what your saying is when they hear Mayor Pete praise Joe Biden for being the hardest working tireless boss he ever had, that overrides when they see him fall asleep during meetings and interviews? He also said he is glad he has a president who can ride a bicycle. Do these clowns realize how stupid they look when they praise Biden, when what they are saying contradicts what are eyes see.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:00 AM   #115
Vinnie

Facts, just stating facts! The leftists hate them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You are delusional.

Every economic number from inflation to gas prices to the war in Ukraine are on my opinion's side that Biden is the true homewrecker (along with the Democrats and complicit Republicans for the last few decades).

You have offered nothing but anecdotes and personal bias in return to support your claims that Trump wrecked the USA. There are no economic indicators to support your claim. No wars started under Trump's watch to support your claim. No disastrous withdrawal from Afghanistan to support your claims...no warnings issued that people in New England are going to have their home heating oil rationed this winter and prepare for having no heat in your house during Trump to support your claim.

NONE OF THAT

But all of it under Biden/Democrat watch.

You are fact-less in your condemnations of the man.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-26-2022, 11:16 AM   #116
Vinnie

Well said Track Collector. I agree wholeheartedly. A Businessman was running the country for the previous term and many on both sides as well as across the political spectrum hated him for it. Ever since it has been nothing short of shameful and misguided envy for all that he accomplished while involved in the process of running our great country.

Uncle Joe is a rock star! To date, I just don't understand why I have such a hard time grasping that fact.

Vinnie

Old 10-26-2022, 11:24 AM   #117
mhaney0423

Quote:
Well said Track Collector. I agree wholeheartedly. A Businessman was running the country for the previous term and many on both sides as well as across the political spectrum hated him for it. Ever since it has been nothing short of shameful and misguided envy for all that he accomplished while involved in the process of running our great country.

Uncle Joe is a rock star! To date, I just don't understand why I have such a hard time grasping that fact.
Actually, your opinions are well thought out and I understand many of the points you make, even if I tend to disagree.

Many of Trumps policies were certainly pretty good, the man himself was just way too petty and shallow to hold the position. I know many Trump supporters often say I don't care if the man is an utter ass, as long as his.policies are good, and I believe that is reasonable for some people and I don't fault them.

To me, what a president says and does matters. This is where I have a huge problem with Trump....and BTW, our current president is not much better in that regard, although we were lead to believe otherwise on the campaign trail.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:28 AM   #118
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
although we were lead to believe otherwise on the campaign trail.
This was where I would have come in quite handy
Old 10-26-2022, 11:33 AM   #119
mhaney0423

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
This was where I would have come in quite handy
Quite possibly, although you are so biased it would've been taken with several grains of salt.
Old 10-26-2022, 11:41 AM   #120
Vinnie

Quote:
Actually, your opinions are well thought out and I understand many of the points you make, even if I tend to disagree.

Many of Trumps policies were certainly pretty good, the man himself was just way too petty and shallow to hold the position. I know many Trump supporters often say I don't care if the man is an utter ass, as long as his.policies are good, and I believe that is reasonable for some people and I don't fault them.

To me, what a president says and does matters. This is where I have a huge problem with Trump....and BTW, our current president is not much better in that regard, although we were lead to believe otherwise on the campaign trail.

Vinnie