Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-12-2024, 07:41 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

brace yourselves

things are going to go from bad to worse to mega horrible the closer we get to election day

things you thought NEVER could EVER happen in the USA...will happen

The radicals on the left and their Republican fellators will NEVER allow Trump to be president again...ever...never...ever...

So bad things are gonna happen...this is my prediction.

Things seemingly unrelated to politics...such as terrorist attacks...or race riots...or massive power outages...or the collapse of the internet...which will lead to the collapse of a whole bunch of other shit...all on the table, in my opinion.

This is the way...the way of the radicals who are in charge.

Buckle your seatbelts.

And definitely...whatever you do...KEEP VOTING DEMOCRAT
Old 03-12-2024, 07:49 PM   #2
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
things are going to go from bad to worse to mega horrible the closer we get to election day

The radicals on the left and their Republican fellators will NEVER allow Trump to be president again...ever...never...ever...

Things seemingly unrelated to politics...such as terrorist attacks...or race riots...or massive power outages...or the collapse of the internet...which will lead to the collapse of a whole bunch of other shit...all on the table, in my opinion.

Buckle your seatbelts.

I am not a "sky is falling guy", but I suspect everyone on this forum has been flagged to have all bank records gone over with a microscope. And classification unworthy of any American. To go one step further catch Robert Anthony De Niro on William Maher last segment or show and how he describes Trump and what he will do if elected again. Your current President is already doing that to 1/2 of the country now with every branch the fool weaponize.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2024, 08:01 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

No worries here for me, you can carry loaded guns in a vehicle here as long as they are compartmentalized, you have not been convicted of a felony and they are legally yours. You can also open carry, no special permits required.

I have a center console, glove box, for hand guns, and I should be able to get a rifle or two in the compartment where the tire changing tools go. I also the woods are my backyard where I can brush up on my marksman skills.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-12-2024, 08:07 PM   #4
xtb

Quote:

Buckle your seatbelts.

I hope you're wrong but I think you're right.
Old 03-12-2024, 08:23 PM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Remember that "russians sending nukes into space" crap the Congress was so worried about not too long ago?

Here, let me refresh:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazi...apons-00142026

A nice little setup to take down some infrastructure to cause widespread panic when cellphones, the internet, navigation and a whole bunch of other shit comes crashing down as we approach November.

And they will get to blame Russia as icing on the cake!

And I just noticed something else...election day 2024...November 5?

Remember Remember the 5th of November....

Old 03-12-2024, 08:40 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
I am not a "sky is falling guy", but I suspect everyone on this forum has been flagged to have all bank records gone over with a microscope. And classification unworthy of any American. To go one step further catch Robert Anthony De Niro on William Maher last segment or show and how he describes Trump and what he will do if elected again. Your current President is already doing that to 1/2 of the country now with every branch the fool weaponize.
I'll let you know when I get put on a no-fly list...
Old 03-12-2024, 11:43 PM   #7
fast4522

Government Surveillance of Americans' Financial Data

6 days old

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/pr...financial-data
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2024, 12:12 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

My financial data will reveal way too much online food delivery

And way too much $$ wasted on video games...other than that...pretty boring

Not a single campaign donation to be found...lol
Old 03-13-2024, 09:36 AM   #9
boxcar

PLUS -- The Big Steal is On Again. And the government is being sued because Biden's EO is being kept under wraps. Noting like open transparency from our honest public servants (oops, I meant to say masters) is there?

DOJ Keeps Plan Secret for Biden’s Election Executive Order

https://www.dailysignal.com/2024/03/...ecutive-order/
Old 03-13-2024, 11:17 AM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

rigging an election has its benefits

1) you win...obviously

2) you ignite an even bigger response than Jan 6...hopefully erupting into serious widespread civil unrest and ultimately (their goal), some sort of race war...LMAO

3) working as intended from the beginning

They don't really care about Trump. He's just the useful idiot that enables the plan that has been in motion forever...
Old 03-13-2024, 11:32 AM   #11
lamboguy

you couldn't be more wrong here. first of all judging by the election line that is basically a pick right now, the incumbent is usually a 2-1 favorite at this point of the cycle. Secondly, the election in 2020 was more than likely a rigged one, but not by the Democrats but by the other side. that was only a practice run for what will happen this time around. judging by the underlying issues that you don't hear to much about these days is the transgender's using girls bathrooms in schools and former boys playing on girls sports teams. that does not sit well with most mothers and probably a lot more than you think. then take a look at what is happening with crime these days. Violent criminals are not going to jail these days. the Democrats are the culprits behind these stories no matter how you want to look at it. the Republicans don't even need to rig this election to win, but they have that tool in case they need it.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2024, 11:44 AM   #12
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Old 03-13-2024, 12:19 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
you couldn't be more wrong here. first of all judging by the election line that is basically a pick right now, the incumbent is usually a 2-1 favorite at this point of the cycle. Secondly, the election in 2020 was more than likely a rigged one, but not by the Democrats but by the other side. that was only a practice run for what will happen this time around. judging by the underlying issues that you don't hear to much about these days is the transgender's using girls bathrooms in schools and former boys playing on girls sports teams. that does not sit well with most mothers and probably a lot more than you think. then take a look at what is happening with crime these days. Violent criminals are not going to jail these days. the Democrats are the culprits behind these stories no matter how you want to look at it. the Republicans don't even need to rig this election to win, but they have that tool in case they need it.
Yeah...those were all conservatives stuffing those ballot bins with votes for Joe Biden...lol

And the media was covering for Trump and doing all they could to release any damaging info about Biden...

Whatever you say.

Yeah, the Republicans rigged 2020...right...gotcha...
Old 03-13-2024, 12:36 PM   #14
Saratoga

Quote:

Buckle your seatbelts.

If us Neanderthals can see this coming....

This country should be waking up NOW !!!

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.JPG (26.0 KB, 2 views)
Saratoga is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-13-2024, 12:53 PM   #15
lamboguy

Quote:
Yeah...those were all conservatives stuffing those ballot bins with votes for Joe Biden...lol

And the media was covering for Trump and doing all they could to release any damaging info about Biden...

Whatever you say.

Yeah, the Republicans rigged 2020...right...gotcha...
for sure we haven't seen any proof whatsoever with those ballots getting stuffed. what we have seen are 4000 missing votes for the democrats in 1 county in Virginia. we saw the same thing in Ohio. of course these are the only ones that have been verified, there are tens of thousands other counties that we havent heard of yet.

the great part of the Republican rig was that it took a long time to find, there will be others, there always is.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply