Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**

Old 06-08-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
lamboguy

BELMONT STAKE PICK

after studying this race pretty thoroughly i am going to go with NEHRO. this guy has done nothing but get better and better every single race. his last few works were outstanding and by far the best he has ever worked in his life. i know that SHACKLEFORD stepped up in the PREAKNESS and made it a really good race.that being said i still think that the derby was a better race than the baltimore race.

i watched BOBBY FRANKLE do the very same move with EMPIRE MAKER to a horse that was near and dear to me FUNNYCIDE. STEVE ASMUSSEN knows how to get the job done and will have his horse as ready as possible
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2011, 08:34 PM   #2
Spiderman

Thanks, in advance, for your contribution to the betting pool. Animal Kingdom by 2 lengths handily.
Spiderman is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2011, 08:43 PM   #3
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Thanks, in advance, for your contribution to the betting pool. Animal Kingdom by 2 lengths handily.

IMO The only thing the over the top A.K will be seeing at the finish is the well rested and improving NEHRO from about a dozen lengths away.

Last edited by exiles; 06-08-2011 at 08:49 PM.
exiles is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
Spiderman

Quote:
Originally Posted by exiles
[/b]
The only thing A.K will be seeing at the finish is NEHRO'S ass from about 12 lengths away.
LOL AK will go around the track twice while Nehro is just starting his late kick.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:51 PM   #5
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
LOL AK will go around the track twice while Nehro is just starting his late kick.

A.K is over the top w/ short rest, while NEHRO is improving and well rested.
Old 06-08-2011, 08:54 PM   #6
sandpit

Nehro's odds are way to low for a horse that has one win in six lifetime starts. He may well hit the board, but I'd be surprised if he beats Brilliant Speed.
sandpit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2011, 09:00 PM   #7
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandpit
Nehro's odds are way to low for a horse that has one win in six lifetime starts. He may well hit the board, but I'd be surprised if he beats Brilliant Speed.
Brilliant Speed's connections should be looking for a ALLW. race on the turf not the BEL STAKES.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:03 PM   #8
Spiderman

Quote:
A.K is over the top w/ short rest, while NEHRO is improving and well rested.
Sounds good, bet with both hands. Logic has a way of biting the logician.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:08 PM   #9
my_nameaintearl

i think ill be taking Master of Hounds hopefully at a good price
Old 06-08-2011, 09:23 PM   #10
judd

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
after studying this race pretty thoroughly i am going to go with NEHRO. this guy has done nothing but get better and better every single race. his last few works were outstanding and by far the best he has ever worked in his life. i know that SHACKLEFORD stepped up in the PREAKNESS and made it a really good race.that being said i still think that the derby was a better race than the baltimore race.

i watched BOBBY FRANKLE do the very same move with EMPIRE MAKER to a horse that was near and dear to me FUNNYCIDE. STEVE ASMUSSEN knows how to get the job done and will have his horse as ready as possible
you do know your horses
judd is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2011, 09:34 PM   #11
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
Sounds good, bet with both hands. Logic has a way of biting the logician.
One thing is for sure I will be betting w/ both hands against A.K and Sir. SHAK. mostly on NEHRO.
Old 06-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #12
Spiderman

Quote:
One thing is for sure I will be betting w/ both hands against A.K and Sir. SHAK. mostly on NEHRO.

Save your bets with an AK/Nehro exacta
Old 06-08-2011, 09:46 PM   #13
lamboguy

i heard that animal kingdom trained pretty good too. NEHRO is still eligible for non winners of 2! not an easy feat at a mile and a half, i happened to have tried the very same tactic over 20 years ago and got kicked in the teeth, but i didn't have a prolific trainer at that time like steve asmussen. that man is not about to let anyone make a fool out of him. he knows what he has and he is not in this race just to have television interviews. i am sure is his mind that he is giving his horse credit for winning 2 other races even though it doesn't show up on paper.

i think that 5-1 would be a huge ticket for nehro. i will be betting pretty high if that is the case.
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-08-2011, 09:52 PM   #14
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy
i heard that animal kingdom trained pretty good too. NEHRO is still eligible for non winners of 2! not an easy feat at a mile and a half, i happened to have tried the very same tactic over 20 years ago and got kicked in the teeth, but i didn't have a prolific trainer at that time like steve asmussen. that man is not about to let anyone make a fool out of him. he knows what he has and he is not in this race just to have television interviews. i am sure is his mind that he is giving his horse credit for winning 2 other races even though it doesn't show up on paper.

i think that 5-1 would be a huge ticket for nehro. i will be betting pretty high if that is the case.
My friend I'm w/ you 5-1 on NEHRO would be a gift.
Old 06-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #15
exiles
Veteran

Quote:
Save your bets with an AK/Nehro exacta
AK'S SHEET looks terrible .