Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 12-15-2021, 05:48 PM   #1
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 14,552
The Greatest Threat To America.

The greatest threat to America is not Communism or Socialism. The greatest threat to America isnít Russia or China. Neither is it Islamic terrorism or Iranís nuclear program.

The greatest threat to America is the current iteration of the Republican Party. Itís false accusations of stolen elections and voter fraud. Itís restrictive voting laws and extreme gerrymandering. Itís anti science, anti climate and anti vaccine. Itís homophobia and misogyny. Itís the cult of Trump. Itís unfair tax laws and health care coverage. Itís a stacked Supreme Court. Itís campaign finance controlled by oligarchs and dark Money. Itís the gun lobby and the anti abortionists. Itís the White Sumpremacists and racists.

And all of these are supported tacitly or overtly by the current iteration of the Republican Party.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 06:01 PM   #2
jimmyb
Registered User
 
jimmyb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Baystater
Posts: 2,616
65% of Americans say it's Biden and his policies.
jimmyb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 06:28 PM   #3
MargieRose
Registered User
 
MargieRose's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 4,280
The greatest threat to America is the blatant Democratic and Liberal LIARS amongst us. Case in point, OP!

Democrats Are Non-Stop, Compulsive Liars

Quote:
There is no border crisis. There were no 2020 election irregularities. Joe Biden has not taken bribes from China. Derek Chauvin received a fair trial. Maxine Waters does not incite violence. The Left, and Democrats in particular, owe their very existence to lies, manipulation, and hoaxes.

They have many weapons in their arsenal. Most of whatís featured on CNN and MSNBC, among other legions of other news organizations, represents a lie, a highly biased view, speculation, or a hoax.

As we recently learned, thanks to Project Veritas, CNN used propaganda (in plain English, lies) to damage the 2020 campaign of Donald Trump.
Quote:
The Web perpetuates the lies. The top Internet companies including Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Wikipedia, Apple, and to some degree Microsoft, are all founded and/or run by left wing, multi-billionaires and they perpetuate the mega-lies daily, while censoring the truth.

As weíve repeatedly witnessed, they manipulate their sites to disparage, silence, or cancel conservative views. They inflate the prominence and popularity of Leftist views. If Leftist/Democrat views could stand on their own merit, why in the world would the Internet giants need to prop them up, while deflating the other side?

Anything and everything that Donald Trump did as President was to the displeasure of Internet giants and major news sites. The Left/Democrats eagerly perpetrated lie after lie, and hoax after hoax, knowing that legions of under-informed citizens only catch sound bites: (emphasis mine):
Hereís The Full List Of Every Lie Joe Biden Has Told As President: 103 And Counting
__________________
"Ultra-MAGA" ... am proud to be a member!
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 06:39 PM   #4
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 108,884
Hey mostie, stoled elections all and your miserable, led by Hillary, whinned about for 4 years.

The greatest threat is obviously the democrat party.
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 07:07 PM   #5
thaskalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,954
IMO...the greatest threat to America is that we are too stupid to realize that both our major political parties are full-of-shit. Our political partisanship blinds us to the failings of our political party of choice, and we always blame the other side for our country's ordeals...which is exactly what our crooked politicians -- who always seek to divide us -- want us to do.

Instead of giving blind allegiance to a particular political party, we should endeavor to uncover the TRUTH...WHEREVER it may reside. Because the "truth" need not be either on one side, or the other. It could just as easily be everywhere...or nowhere.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 07:11 PM   #6
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 50,104
Thask

The Greatest Threat To The Dem Party

is what he meant
__________________
LUKE 22:36
JustRalph is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 07:12 PM   #7
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
IMO...the greatest threat to America is that we are too stupid to realize that both our major political parties are full-of-shit. Our political partisanship blinds us to the failings of our political party of choice, and we always blame the other side for our country's ordeals...which is exactly what our crooked politicians -- who always seek to divide us -- want us to do.

Instead of giving blind allegiance to a particular political party, we should endeavor to uncover the TRUTH...WHEREVER it may reside. Because the "truth" need not be either on one side, or the other. It could just as easily be everywhere...or nowhere.
You forgot one: Or anywhere you want it to be.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 07:20 PM   #8
Marshall Bennett
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Houston , Tx.
Posts: 9,164
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The greatest threat to America is not Communism or Socialism. The greatest threat to America isnít Russia or China. Neither is it Islamic terrorism or Iranís nuclear program.

The greatest threat to America is the current iteration of the Republican Party. Itís false accusations of stolen elections and voter fraud. Itís restrictive voting laws and extreme gerrymandering. Itís anti science, anti climate and anti vaccine. Itís homophobia and misogyny. Itís the cult of Trump. Itís unfair tax laws and health care coverage. Itís a stacked Supreme Court. Itís campaign finance controlled by oligarchs and dark Money. Itís the gun lobby and the anti abortionists. Itís the White Sumpremacists and racists.

And all of these are supported tacitly or overtly by the current iteration of the Republican Party.
Don't you get tired of posting the same old shit. Now you have a thread for your same old rhetoric.
Anyone here that values their country should boycott this stupid thread.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 07:46 PM   #9
thaskalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
Don't you get tired of posting the same old shit.
Why don't you respond this way to Boxcar? Is it because Boxcar keeps on posting "new shit"?
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 08:00 PM   #10
ReplayRandall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why don't you respond this way to Boxcar? Is it because Boxcar keeps on posting "new shit"?
Go direct traffic somewhere else....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 08:03 PM   #11
thaskalos
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 26,954
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Go direct traffic somewhere else....
Why don't you respond this way to Marshall Bennett? He was the first "traffic cop" here.
thaskalos is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 08:05 PM   #12
ReplayRandall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why don't you respond this way to Marshall Bennett? He was the first "traffic cop" here.
And Marshall was first here.....Your services are not needed, go somewhere else...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 08:12 PM   #13
boxcar
Registered User
 
boxcar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Posts: 45,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
Why don't you respond this way to Boxcar? Is it because Boxcar keeps on posting "new shit"?
More likely than not, it's probably because Mosty never had an original thought in his entire life. Some of us notice that.
__________________
Consistent profits can only be made on the basis of analysis that is far from obvious to the majority. - anonymous guru
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 08:30 PM   #14
ElKabong
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Behind the Pine Curtain
Posts: 9,539
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaskalos View Post
IMO...the greatest threat to America is that we are too stupid to realize that both our major political parties are full-of-shit. Our political partisanship blinds us to the failings of our political party of choice, and we always blame the other side for our country's ordeals...which is exactly what our crooked politicians -- who always seek to divide us -- want us to do.

Instead of giving blind allegiance to a particular political party, we should endeavor to uncover the TRUTH...WHEREVER it may reside. Because the "truth" need not be either on one side, or the other. It could just as easily be everywhere...or nowhere.
Please name a country with a better system, then.

By doing so, please detail the pertinent data needed for your proof.
__________________
ďWeíre in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administrationÖPresident Obamaís administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,Ē -Joe Biden
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-15-2021, 08:34 PM   #15
ReplayRandall
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 10,173
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Please name a country with a better system, then.

By doing so, please detail the pertinent data needed for your proof.
I dare him to say Greece....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.