Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > **TRIPLE CROWN TRAIL**


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-01-2017, 08:04 PM   #46
Irishfever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsetup View Post
Why?
They said track was lightning fast early this morning and just set a track record in 1st race. Always Dreaming looks to have a big edge on Gunnevera if this keeps up.

That is why. Huge position advantage over the 11. All day longshots were running up close and hangin on for 2nds and 3rds. You put a good horse in range he had a 10 length advantage on Gunnevera.

Hope this super pays.
Irishfever is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 08:06 PM   #47
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Trifecta of Opinion
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.50 TR (PWHL) / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 $3.50

ALWAYS DREAMING keyed over STATE OF HONOR:
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 /2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 $3.60
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 $3.60
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 / $3.60


AD&SOH keyed with Gunnevera3rd-or-4th
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 $1.20
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 / $1.20
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 / / $1.00
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 / / $1.00

Cold Super:
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / / $0.10

------------------
Wagered: $18.80
Very very well done.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 08:14 PM   #48
Robert Fischer
clean money
 
Robert Fischer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Maryland
Posts: 22,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Drop Husker View Post
Very very well done.
couldn't get a price in the sequence, but was lucky enough to get the chalk sorted correctly
__________________
Preparation. Discipline. Patience. Decisiveness.
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 10:46 PM   #49
PowerUpPaynter
Registered User
 
PowerUpPaynter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 1,362
final fraction seem too fast to be true - timing issues at gulfstream again?
3/8 and 1/8

Always Dreaming 36 2/5, 12 2/5
State Of Honor 37 1/5, 13
Gunnevera 36 1/5, 12 1/5
PowerUpPaynter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 10:46 PM   #50
rsetup
Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 1,037
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishfever View Post
They said track was lightning fast early this morning and just set a track record in 1st race. Always Dreaming looks to have a big edge on Gunnevera if this keeps up.

That is why. Huge position advantage over the 11. All day longshots were running up close and hangin on for 2nds and 3rds. You put a good horse in range he had a 10 length advantage on Gunnevera.

Hope this super pays.

No idea, eh?
rsetup is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 11:13 PM   #51
f2tornado
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Bismarck, ND
Posts: 1,529
Good thing I had some saver dime wagers with the 4 on top. I would have paid next months rent had I used it as much as the 11. I figured the 1 would be good enough to hit the board given his consistency. This Pletcher horse looked like the real deal and I'm adding a bunch of future wager exacta bets with him. It almost seemed like JC simply gave Gunnevera a long workout. I wouldn't completely dismiss him yet. Thunder Gultch comes to mind.
f2tornado is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 12:00 AM   #52
yankeelpn
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 116
Agreed! I had TG that year after a so so Bluegrass stakes.
yankeelpn is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 12:14 AM   #53
Lemon Drop Husker
Veteran
 
Lemon Drop Husker's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Lincoln, NE
Posts: 11,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
couldn't get a price in the sequence, but was lucky enough to get the chalk sorted correctly
A bit chalky, yes, but your COLD play in was spot on. That is pretty damn solid.

The only "smart" thing I can say, is that I switched from the to the .

Tough to cold an Exacta in races/fields like that, much less a Super.
Lemon Drop Husker is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-04-2017, 03:35 PM   #54
AirNate012
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Arkansas
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer View Post
Trifecta of Opinion
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.50 TR (PWHL) / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 $3.50

ALWAYS DREAMING keyed over STATE OF HONOR:
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 /2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 $3.60
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 $3.60
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11 / $3.60


AD&SOH keyed with Gunnevera3rd-or-4th
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 $1.20
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / 2, 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 / $1.20
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 / / $1.00
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / 3, 6, 7, 8, 10 / / $1.00

Cold Super:
Gulfstream Park 14 $0.10 SF (PWHL) / / / $0.10

------------------
Wagered: $18.80

Nice plays!!! Ice cold supers are always salty!
AirNate012 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.