Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-29-2022, 03:48 PM   #1
boxcar

We'll Either Sexualize YOUR Kids or They'll Go Hungry

22 states sue USDA for tying school lunch funding to compliance with LGBT ideology

https://www.christianpost.com/news/2...2Fz2wZTd1jg%3D

Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack defended the agency's actions as part of a commitment to "administering all its programs with equity and fairness, and serving those in need with the highest dignity."

But NOT "serving [ALL] those in need with the highest dignity", most especially those who don't want state-sponsored indoctrination on sex or sexuality.
Old 07-29-2022, 03:52 PM   #2
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
22 states sue USDA for tying school lunch funding to compliance with LGBT ideology

Secretary of Agriculture Tom Vilsack defended the agency's actions as part of a commitment to "administering all its programs with equity and fairness, and serving those in need with the highest dignity."

But NOT "serving [ALL] those in need with the highest dignity", most especially those who don't want state-sponsored indoctrination on sex or sexuality.
Tick, tock. People are fed up.
Old 07-29-2022, 04:49 PM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
Tick, tock. People are fed up.
No government has the right to usurp the God-ordained role that parents alone have been given in providing moral guidance and instruction to children.
Old 07-29-2022, 05:08 PM   #4
classhandicapper

How sick do you have to be to tie the ability to teach children about gender and sexuality to giving them lunch money?

I hope this is not true, because if it is, it’s demonic.
Old 07-29-2022, 05:16 PM   #5
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
How sick do you have to be to tie the ability to teach children about gender and sexuality to giving them lunch money?

I hope this is not true, because if it is, it’s demonic.
Well...it is the party of Dems, isn't it?
Old 07-29-2022, 06:48 PM   #6
mostpost

Quote:

If any children go hungry, it is because of you. The only thing USDA is asking is that schools not discriminate against LGBT students. Nothing about indoctrination or any classes; simply don’t discriminate. Of course that is far beyond your narrow minded capabilities.
Old 07-29-2022, 07:00 PM   #7
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
If any children go hungry, it is because of you. The only thing USDA is asking is that schools not discriminate against LGBT students. Nothing about indoctrination or any classes; simply don’t discriminate. Of course that is far beyond your narrow minded capabilities.
Specifically, how are schools discriminating against LGBT students when the schools are simply advocating for the parents' inalienable right to morally train up their children as they see fit? Who died and gave such a right to the federal government to parent children?
Old 07-29-2022, 07:46 PM   #8
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

Once again you can't post without insults. You always claim Republicans can't think for themselves but you seem real big on trans rights that no one mentioned pre Obama.

I believe since Title 9 is mentioned, I think what they are getting at is they want boys to be able to play on the girls teams as long as they wear their sister's clothes. Not the original indent of Title 9. Telling a child with a penis they can't play on the girls team is not discrimination.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 08:56 PM   #9
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Once again you can't post without insults. You always claim Republicans can't think for themselves but you seem real big on trans rights that no one mentioned pre Obama.

I believe since Title 9 is mentioned, I think what they are getting at is they want boys to be able to play on the girls teams as long as they wear their sister's clothes. Not the original indent of Title 9. Telling a child with a penis they can't play on the girls team is not discrimination.
Hmmm...in a sense it is. One of the definitions of the verb "discriminate" is to use good judgment. I think the scenario you just described above is an excellent example of using very good judgment.

But what our resident postman needs to explain is how would any school discriminate against LGBT folks in the sense of making a difference in treatment or favor on a basis other than individual merit. The last time I checked LGBT and the like is human behavior. And teaching my kid what human behavior is acceptable and what isn't, based on my value system and worldview, is not the job of the state; that is my job as a parent. My child carries MY name; not some name conferred on him or her by the wannabe state almighty.

Mosty also needs to explain why the federal government is so intolerant of value systems or worldviews that differ from the state's.

Lot to ask of our retired letter carrier but let's watch and see if he actually plays the hand out that, apparently, he was so eager to play by jumping into this thread.
Old 07-29-2022, 09:18 PM   #10
Inner Dirt

I just wonder why the resident retired mail man is so overly concerned with trans rights when he claims to think for himself and no one gave a crap about them pre Obama. I was shocked to learn Lia Thomas who still has a penis used the women's locker room during NCAA competitions, to the discomfort of the female competitors. Interesting how we have a minority rule in this country on many issues.
Old 07-30-2022, 09:42 AM   #11
boxcar

Quote:
I just wonder why the resident retired mail man is so overly concerned with trans rights when he claims to think for himself and no one gave a crap about them pre Obama. I was shocked to learn Lia Thomas who still has a penis used the women's locker room during NCAA competitions, to the discomfort of the female competitors. Interesting how we have a minority rule in this country on many issues.
Mosty is so "overly concerned" and "gives a crap" because this is the latest group of victims the dimwit party has created. Mosty, therefore, being the caring, compassionate guy he is feels compelled to ride on his white charger to their rescue at every opportunity. All this is standard modus operandi for the dimwit party: Create a problem, then they advocate for the latest "victims", promising that they'll rescue them from their horrible plight by destroying conservatives.
Old 07-30-2022, 11:30 AM   #12
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Mosty is so "overly concerned" and "gives a crap" because this is the latest group of victims the dimwit party has created.

From where I sit when it comes to women's sports trans people are not victims, they are the victimizers. I have seen them take money away from women in events where cash prizes were handed out, HS girls are losing scholarships to college, and made uncomfortable sharing locker rooms. You have to be one sick person to think this is ok.
Old 07-30-2022, 01:08 PM   #13
boxcar

Quote:
From where I sit when it comes to women's sports trans people are not victims, they are the victimizers. I have seen them take money away from women in events where cash prizes were handed out, HS girls are losing scholarships to college, and made uncomfortable sharing locker rooms. You have to be one sick person to think this is ok.
And I suppose if people like yourself think they should not be competing in women's sports, the Mosties of this world think you're discriminating against them.
Old 07-30-2022, 02:54 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
And I suppose if people like yourself think they should not be competing in women's sports, the Mosties of this world think you're discriminating against them.

I have a life experience related to this and it involves swimming. My friend's wife and I got in a discussion about men vs women, in sports where the women had competed and the man was just a hobbyist, weekend warrior at it or whatever. The man never competed or was coached. This was over swimming, a sport Lia with a penis dominated women in NCAA. We were both in our early 20's, she last competed in High School where she got some 3rd place ribbons at state level. Me, a weight lifting ex College football player dolt that could not do a back float in salt water, I sank like a rock. I was still into amateur heavyweight boxing here and there so I was in good shape. Rules were I would not be trained or coached in swimming, but could practice the turn. She could do whatever she wanted to prepare.

When it finally went down, Inner Dirt goes wire to wire, but only won by a neck and was under strong handling the whole way. It was 50 meters freestyle. Thank God I won, but was shocked I was all out to barely win.
Old 07-30-2022, 03:26 PM   #15
Elkchester Road

Quote:
E X A C T L Y