Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-08-2022, 04:58 PM   #151
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
I met a few who do these procedures

It’s about the money…….every one I met……

There are things I would not do at any price because I have to live with myself.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-08-2022, 06:30 PM   #152
boxcar

Quote:
I met a few who do these procedures

It’s about the money…….every one I met……
But it's even worse than that. These baby butchers, such as Planned Parenthood, prey on these women by exploiting their mental/emotional states! I know people who are very involved in pro-life ministries such as First Care; and I'm told that in the vast majority of cases these women who are seeking abortions are doing so out of sheer desperation -- that they feel there is no way out for them. They're in horrible fear of the financial ramifications for them, of being ill-equipped for motherhood generally, of not placating the fathers who don't want the child, etc. And slimeball organizations like Planned Parenthood exploit all this and assure the women that they're making the right decision -- not only the right decision but the only rational one under the circumstances.
Old 05-08-2022, 11:22 PM   #153
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
But it's even worse than that. These baby butchers, such as Planned Parenthood, prey on these women by exploiting their mental/emotional states! I know people who are very involved in pro-life ministries such as First Care; and I'm told that in the vast majority of cases these women who are seeking abortions are doing so out of sheer desperation -- that they feel there is no way out for them. They're in horrible fear of the financial ramifications for them, of being ill-equipped for motherhood generally, of not placating the fathers who don't want the child, etc. And slimeball organizations like Planned Parenthood exploit all this and assure the women that they're making the right decision -- not only the right decision but the only rational one under the circumstances.
Money trumps all. I worked for a hospital system that was publicly pro life. Hands off. Never speak of it. Yet we did security for (we were actually commissioned cops) at least 6 clinics in the Columbus Ohio area that were straight abortion clinics. All in well to-do areas. These were not planned parenthood clinics. These were clinics that took care of college girls from the suburbs. Single and married women with corporate gigs where kids would get in the way.

I found all this out when I got promoted to detective. We actually investigated cases from those clinics. Lots of the cases were anti abortion protestors committing crimes of vandalism and such. Some were internal investigations involving the Doctors. We got to see invoices and bills etc. They were getting 5-6 times the price of planned parenthood. This price came with lots of effort to keep things private. This was way before HIPPA Laws and such.

The Doctors worked 3 days a week and earned about double your standard Doc was making in the late 80’s. I actually discussed these issues with my boss once. It was right before I moved on to a local police department. He gave me the entire story. It was all about easy money and a 3 day work week
Old 05-09-2022, 01:17 AM   #154
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

It's sad when pointing out the obvious is somehow "brave":

But that's where we are now...interviewer gets points for pointing out the obvious to some idiot who looks stunned that anchor "went there"...
Old 05-09-2022, 07:26 AM   #155
Thomas Roulston

To me at least, there are two SCOTUS decisions from the 1970s that need to be overturned even more than Roe v. Wade: The 1976 Woodson v. North Carolina decision, which forbids making certain categories of murder, such as cop-killing, punishable by a mandatory death penalty, and Coker v. Georgia (1977), declaring the death penalty for non-murderers (e.g., child molesters and "drug kingpins") unconstitutional.
Thomas Roulston is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-12-2022, 11:37 PM   #156
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 05-13-2022, 12:40 AM   #157
davew

the democrats have their Jan. 6 insurrection

in less than a year the republicans will have their SCOTUS insurrection AND the investigation of the January 6 committee (what protection did Nancy stop?)
O hope they get cell phone data from all protestors near justices homes so they can stick them into solitary for a few months....

https://www.theepochtimes.com/amid-e...y&rs=SHRCFMWG&
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-13-2022, 09:19 AM   #158
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Funny how dems have known about bavy formula shortage since at least October and done nothing, but were passing legislation and ammending budgets less than 24 hours after the leak.

Dems will kill babies but not feed them.
That's all you need to know about democrats.
Old 05-13-2022, 09:59 AM   #159
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Funny how dems have known about bavy formula shortage since at least October and done nothing, but were passing legislation and ammending budgets less than 24 hours after the leak.

Dems will kill babies but not feed them.
That's all you need to know about democrats.
Oh, no, no, no. The compassionate dimwits are feeding babies! Just not the American variety . Pallets of formula are going to the illegals. After all, at election time, the dimwits want the mamas of these little tykes to remember from whence that nutritious formula came.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/illega...-congresswoman
Old 05-13-2022, 01:12 PM   #160
Inner Dirt

I find liberal thinking confusing. You have a right to chose to take a baby's life, but not a right to chose whether to get vaccinated?
Old 05-13-2022, 02:19 PM   #161
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I find liberal thinking confusing. You have a right to chose to take a baby's life, but not a right to chose whether to get vaccinated?
Yep. And there is a long of list of names people like us will be called because we disagree. Like we give a Shit.
Old 05-13-2022, 03:10 PM   #162
mostpost

Quote:
That is not an abortion doctor. That is an anti abortion zealot trying to put the worst possible face on abortion.
Old 05-13-2022, 03:24 PM   #163
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
That is not an abortion doctor. That is an anti abortion zealot trying to put the worst possible face on abortion.
As if there is a good face for abortion....maybe the disembodied face they pull out of the womb that the doctor testified about before Congress?
Old 05-13-2022, 03:58 PM   #164
MargieRose

Quote:
Take a look. Please tell me what is the best possible face?

Multiple choice:

https://www.abortionprocedures.com/
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-13-2022, 04:27 PM   #165
Inner Dirt

Quote:

So you don't think pulling a baby apart piece by piece and smashing it's skull is vile and disgusting?