Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 07-31-2022, 08:31 AM   #61
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
I'm still waiting for one of you liberal Einsteins to explain to me just how is it that all those schools in those 22 states are discriminating against trannys for not teaching their perverse lifestyles to kids.

P.S. But you are right that I am all for having discriminating tastes and judgment.
The article you cited to begin this lovely thread says NOTHING about teaching kids 'their perverse lifestyles'.
It states that claims of discrimination must be investigated.

Please show me in the article where it states that this must be a part of the school's curriculum.
Old 07-31-2022, 01:07 PM   #62
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
The article you cited to begin this lovely thread says NOTHING about teaching kids 'their perverse lifestyles'.
It states that claims of discrimination must be investigated.

Please show me in the article where it states that this must be a part of the school's curriculum.
I'll explain that as soon as you answer the question I have asked on this thread at least three times. Here it is again: How are schools who want nothing to do with sex identity ideology discriminating against anyone, generally, or tannys in particular, which is the presumption of the USDA. Explain to us how anyone in, general, or trannys, specifically, are being deprived of the benefits of the free lunch program or are being excluded from participation in it. Once you explain this, I will set you free the bondage of your simple-minded naivete.

But now I'll give you a hint because it's right in the article itself:

Describing the USDA as the latest example of the Biden administration's "misinterpretation" of Title IX, the lawsuit states that the final rule issued by the department requires states to ensure that "no person, on the grounds of sex, including gender identity and sexual orientation, race, color, age, political belief, religious creed, disability, or national origin, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subject to discrimination under SNAP." The final rule takes effect on Aug. 15.

The plaintiff states requested similar declarations preventing retaliation against Title IX and Food and Nutrition Act recipients that "maintain showers, locker rooms, bathrooms, residential facilities, and other living facilities separated by biological sex or regulate each individual's access to those facilities based on the individual's biological sex."

The states also want the court to prohibit retaliation against schools that "do not require employees or students to use a transgender individual's preferred pronouns," "maintain athletic teams separated by biological sex or" assign individuals to teams based on biological sex.

But I give you this, POT: You have much larger set of cojones than your comrade Mosty does for wanting to play.

But now get busy and answer my above question with specifics.
Old 07-31-2022, 02:36 PM   #63
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
Get real. I guess you missed my posts in the Arbury case?

Btw, black males are 6% of the U.S. population. They commit over 50% of all violent crime. I don’t pick out anything purposely. The numbers speak for themselves. Black culture is broken. Thanks to Democrats

The hood rat culture needs to be exterminated. That is what I prefer to call it, as I have a ginger kid nephew who came down with the disease. I thought it was comical that there are quite a few black leaders complaining about crimes committed by black people getting too much TV coverage, leading to bias. We all know it is the opposite of that. I venture a wager the Indiana cop was killed by a black guy as it has been over 12 hours and no name or picture of who did it.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2022, 02:49 PM   #64
Inner Dirt

Quote:
I'm still waiting for one of you liberal Einsteins to explain to me just how is it that all those schools in those 22 states are discriminating against trannys for not teaching their perverse lifestyles to kids.

P.S. But you are right that I am all for having discriminating tastes and judgment.

I don't know if you would call it grooming or encouraging, but something isn't right. Instances of supposed transgender children are abnormally high in blue areas compared to red. I would venture a guess the tomboy of the 70's who
later dated, and married a man, had children, and ended up 100% heterosexual, would be branded a transgender male and stuck with needles to transform at a young age.

Anyone notice you never hear the word tomboy any more? They are now gender dysphoric.
Old 07-31-2022, 03:27 PM   #65
classhandicapper

I'm a believer in epigenetics. I believe that the environment you live in can not only change the way you think about things, it can change you in subtle ways genetically also. The impact is not just psychological. A person's brain becomes wired a certain way. IMO, they are in fact CREATING people with non traditional views and DESIRES when it comes to gender and sex with this type of education.

Quote:
How does epigenetics affect behavior?

These epigenetic changes can influence the growth of neurons in the developing brain as well as modify the activity of neurons in the adult brain. Together, these epigenetic changes in neuron structure and function can have a marked influence on an organism's behavior.
Old 07-31-2022, 03:43 PM   #66
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I'm a believer in epigenetics. I believe that the environment you live in can not only change the way you think about things, it can change you in subtle ways genetically also. The impact is not just psychological. A person's brain becomes wired a certain way. IMO, they are in fact CREATING people with non traditional views and DESIRES when it comes to gender and sex with this type of education.

I never even heard of that before. I will read up on it at another date as I am still in concussion protocol and think I might have Covid again, so I am not fit for critical thinking. I just ordered some test kits.
Old 07-31-2022, 03:58 PM   #67
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I never even heard of that before. I will read up on it at another date as I am still in concussion protocol and think I might have Covid again, so I am not fit for critical thinking. I just ordered some test kits.
Good grief, I hope you don't have it. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.
Old 07-31-2022, 04:09 PM   #68
classhandicapper

Quote:
I hope you feel better.

I haven't done a ton of reading on it. It's not a brand new field and it's not outside mainstream science. It just made a lot of sense to me and explained some things I was thinking about when I first read about it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Behavioral_epigenetics

Last edited by classhandicapper; 07-31-2022 at 04:16 PM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2022, 04:13 PM   #69
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Good grief, I hope you don't have it. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks! I think I do, it mimics the first time I had it. I only had two jabs, the second jab put me under the weather for a while. I think I have been sick for two weeks, but since I have a doctor appointment in a couple days and it hasn't cleared I better test myself. My first bout with Covid other than one bad day was feeling like I had mild flu most of the time. The weird thing was I could run out of energy at the drop of a hat. I would wake up feeling fine and then run out of gas from changing the sheets and loading the dish washer, that is what it is like now.

Covid has just been a weird sickness for me, nothing severe but very unique.
Of all the people that I know that have gotten it, all but one was fully vaccinated. My girlfriend's son who took no precautions and lived the life of a single young adult male.
Old 07-31-2022, 05:50 PM   #70
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
I know...
Neither is Inner Dirt or Boxers
I thought I cleared this up in post #45...which I KNOW you read. Since we have established this...you can join your buddy mostpost and shove your opinion of me straight in your Pooter.

Your side is the side Guilty of dividing dividing People into very particular Groups...then ACTUALLY DOING NOTHING AT ALL FOR THEM. All of these People you Liberals scream that you care about...how much better off are ANY OF THEM...after DECADES of your "care and concern". The only people you Assholes are fooling are the ones WHO WANT TO BE FOOLED. You are not fooling the ones smart enough to know better. And that is what scares you Democrats Shitless.

In case you missed it...shove your opinion of me in your Ass.

Last edited by Elkchester Road; 07-31-2022 at 05:54 PM.
Elkchester Road is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-31-2022, 05:53 PM   #71
Elkchester Road

Quote:
Inner Dirt...best of wishes to you and those close to you.
Old 07-31-2022, 07:13 PM   #72
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elkchester Road View Post
I thought I cleared this up in post #45...which I KNOW you read. Since we have established this...you can join your buddy mostpost and shove your opinion of me straight in your Pooter.

Your side is the side Guilty of dividing dividing People into very particular Groups...then ACTUALLY DOING NOTHING AT ALL FOR THEM. All of these People you Liberals scream that you care about...how much better off are ANY OF THEM...after DECADES of your "care and concern". The only people you Assholes are fooling are the ones WHO WANT TO BE FOOLED. You are not fooling the ones smart enough to know better. And that is what scares you Democrats Shitless.

In case you missed it...shove your opinion of me in your Ass.
The libs really care so much about all the kids from whom the feds are threatening to withhold lunch money. Such compassion for the hungry little kids. They care so much for the kiddies that they're using them as leverage to force their will upon the schools. It could even be said that libs are like God in a way: They, too, are love! They're all about loving The Power.

Do you remember how middle east terrorist groups use to hide behind children and women and use them as human shields? In principle, this is what the Biden Admin. is doing with the School Lunch program. There isn't a government agency that can't be weaponized against We the People.
Old 07-31-2022, 10:35 PM   #73
Elkchester Road

Quote:
The libs really care so much about all the kids from whom the feds are threatening to withhold lunch money. Such compassion for the hungry little kids. They care so much for the kiddies that they're using them as leverage to force their will upon the schools. It could even be said that libs are like God in a way: They, too, are love! They're all about loving The Power.

Do you remember how middle east terrorist groups use to hide behind children and women and use them as human shields? In principle, this is what the Biden Admin. is doing with the School Lunch program. There isn't a government agency that can't be weaponized against We the People.
Exactly, boxcar. I mentioned this very point (weaponizing Government Agencies) to PhantomOnTour in Post #40 here.

I received no reply. Imagine that.
Old 08-03-2022, 12:14 AM   #74
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Old 08-03-2022, 12:21 AM   #75
Inner Dirt

Just as I thought, Indiana cop was killed by a black guy, that fell out of the news quick. I only found out due to Googling his name and found his picture at the jail he was housed in website.