Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-22-2022, 11:33 PM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Caleb Swanigan: How can a 25-year-old die from natural causes?

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/c...-can-a-25-year

Quote:
Doctors remained puzzled as to why all these healthy young people like Caleb Swanigan are dying of natural causes. In every case, there is no foul play or drugs involved. Their body just suddenly “stops working.”

And all these weird deaths only started happening after the COVID vaccines rolled out. And they are only happening to vaccinated people.

These deaths have something in common that is causing them, but none of the mainstream doctors, coroners, or medical examiners can figure out the pattern. It’s puzzling. A real medical mystery!
Quote:
Paul pointed out that Caleb went from being homeless to about to be an NBA top pick. And now he’s dead, right before the big payoff that he worked so hard to achieve.

So I call Paul on the phone and we talked about how we never used to see stories like this in the past, but now they seem to be happening at least once a week with a prominent person all with the same pattern: Sudden death. Unexpected. Vaccinated. Cause of death covered up.
Quote:
Someday, when they are not busy with COVID, I hope the CDC will investigate what is causing these tragic deaths of young people. Obviously it can’t be the vaccine since the CDC says it is “safe and effective” so it must be something else.

Funny though… I read far more stories of these deaths than of young people dying from COVID. I haven’t seen a single story on deaths of kids from COVID. Have you?

Maybe the CDC can put the NIH’s Dr. Nath on the task of finding out why all these young kids are dying. I’ve written about Dr. Nath before here and here. He’s brilliant at solving really tough puzzles like this. Nothing gets past him. He cannot be fooled. And he’s not busy anymore since he’s already figured out that the vaccine injured aren’t being injured by the vaccine. He did that in record time (a year). So he now has time on his hands. You couldn’t find a better person for the job than “eagle eye” Nath.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-22-2022 at 11:34 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2022, 09:13 AM   #2
classhandicapper

Someone should study this the right way, but the entire medical establishment, government, and media has a vested interest in not even investigating it, let alone coming out with bad news if they find it. So I doubt a serious unbiased investigation is going to happen. The only thing that could force it is if a major star (household name) drops while competing, a large audience gets to see it live, and it has to be headlines in every paper. Then maybe enough people will start asking WTF to demand it? I suppose the same would be true if it was a young superstar actor, but they'd probably try to spin that.

It's a very sad state of affairs.

Everyone knows the drug companies are helping fund the CDC, FDA, NIH, etc.. and run billions of dollars of ads on the networks. (should be illegal)

There are executives shuttling back and forth between the drug companies and regulative bodies creating all sorts of conflicts of interest. (should be illegal)

The drug companies make huge political donations. (should be extremely limited or illegal)

Right or wrong, doctors that try to speak out against the approved narrative have their careers destroyed. That makes everyone afraid to speak out. (outrageous)

I used to think Wall St, Hollywood, and large media companies were the most evil industries, but big pharma is giving them a good run for their money.

Last edited by classhandicapper; 06-23-2022 at 09:23 AM.
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2022, 09:14 AM   #3
xtb

Maybe he was a Rubber Band Man.

https://www.australiannationalreview...mortem-adults/
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2022, 09:21 AM   #4
classhandicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I know nothing about that source and don't necessarily trust fact checker web pages either, but I checked it anyway because I've seen that kind of story elsewhere. It may be a bit of a conspiracy type source.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/austr...tional-review/
Old 06-23-2022, 09:24 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
There have been a few morticians who have spoken up about finding weird "clots" like this starting after the COVID vaccine was introduced.

It's sad everything that is possibly negative about the vaccines is covered up by the media and our government, such that no important research into these findings can be conducted for the safety of the public going forward.
Old 06-23-2022, 09:33 AM   #6
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
I know nothing about that source and don't necessarily trust fact checker web pages either, but I checked it anyway because I've seen that kind of story elsewhere. It may be a bit of a conspiracy type source.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/austr...tional-review/
strange that they consider this as facts ->

we rate the Australian National Review right-leaning and a strong conspiracy and pseudoscience source
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2022, 09:47 AM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

This was first brought up back in January...

Old 06-23-2022, 10:14 AM   #8
Jeff P

Location: JCapper Platinum: Kind of like Deep Blue... but for horses.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
There have been a few morticians who have spoken up about finding weird "clots" like this starting after the COVID vaccine was introduced.
A few researchers have been examining this and from what I have read so far the weird "clots" appear to be castings of the surrounding area where they formed.

For example, a small thin clot might be a casting of a small vein in the hand.

Whereas a two foot long thick clot would be a casting taken from a large vein in the leg.

Researchers are also studying the mechanisms inside the human body that cause these clots to form.

Educated guess:

Some of this research should start showing up in medical journals within the next few months - Preprint at first followed by Peer Review not too long after that.

-jp

Old 06-23-2022, 10:27 AM   #9
Inner Dirt

I have seen "died of natural causes" listed for a lot of people in their 20's and 30's lately. I always thought it was just the family not wanting suicide or a drug overdose listed.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2022, 11:27 AM   #10
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

[QUOTE=xtb;2812994]Maybe he was a Rubber Band Man.

Old 06-23-2022, 12:59 PM   #11
garyscpa

Quote:

He was drafted in the 2017 NBA draft. According to the comments to the article he no longer played and weighed between 400-600 lbs.
garyscpa is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-23-2022, 01:03 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Well, that's pretty fucked up then.

You're right about the NBA trajectory. Not sure about the weight, but he looked like a much bigger boy back in 2020:

https://fox59.com/news/indycrime/for...juana-charges/

It disappoints me to see a guy like Steve Kirsch get the story so wrong, when he's supposed to be all about getting info out not covered by other media.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:10 PM   #13
mostpost

Quote:
You obviously do not know what natural causes means.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/22/healt...ing/index.html
From the link.
What are ‘natural causes’?
It might not seem to mean much at all. But when a death certificate says a person’s death was “natural,” it is really ruling out the involvement of external causes. The person did not take their own life and they were not killed by somebody else or in an accident such as a car crash or drug overdose.

“It’s solely and exclusively due to natural causes, a natural disease process —infection, cancer, heart disease, all of those things that are going to carry us off at some point along the way,” Fowler said.

Many people think natural causes means no one knows what caused the death. That is not true. Sometimes it just means the cause of death has yet to be determined. Sometimes it may mean the family has requested privacy. As long as there is no suspicion of foul play, that request will be honored.

This is not a nefarious attempt to hide something. By the way, dying from Covid is dying from natural causes.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:13 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You obviously do not know what natural causes means.

https://www.cnn.com/2016/02/22/healt...ing/index.html
From the link.
What are ‘natural causes’?
It might not seem to mean much at all. But when a death certificate says a person’s death was “natural,” it is really ruling out the involvement of external causes. The person did not take their own life and they were not killed by somebody else or in an accident such as a car crash or drug overdose.

“It’s solely and exclusively due to natural causes, a natural disease process —infection, cancer, heart disease, all of those things that are going to carry us off at some point along the way,” Fowler said.

Many people think natural causes means no one knows what caused the death. That is not true. Sometimes it just means the cause of death has yet to be determined. Sometimes it may mean the family has requested privacy. As long as there is no suspicion of foul play, that request will be honored.

This is not a nefarious attempt to hide something. By the way, dying from Covid is dying from natural causes.
You don't need to lecture me. I'm WAY smarter than you...and far more educated.
Old 06-23-2022, 01:26 PM   #15
xtb

Then there is this guy, 26 and active.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...ath/ar-AAYN2kL
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply