Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapper's Corner

Old 02-19-2017, 12:58 PM   #1
TheOracle

ML 5er's unstoppable in Feb @AQU -- 20 of 21 no worst than 2nd!!!

Morning Line Favorites ending in 5, so far, have been having a terrific month of February

Although 20 of the last 21 finished no worst than 2nd place I am going against them today !!!

There are just too many today will just have to wait for the next streak!!!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-25-2017 at 02:53 PM.
TheOracle is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-19-2017, 02:26 PM   #2
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
Morning Line Favorites ending in 5, so far, have been having a terrific month of February

Although 20 of the last 21 finished no worst than 2nd place I am going against them today !!!

Correction they were 21 out of 22 in the money....just way too much coffee today!!!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-25-2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:21 PM   #3
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle

In taking another look at the Morning Line 5er's for February I totally missed that the odds maker leans heavily towards D Jacobson's horses!!!

I missed #3 Alright Alright in the 7th race and it was the only Morning Line ending in 5 that won today at Aqueduct!!!

D Jacobson's Morning Line 5ers have been red hot they've won 6 of their last 7 for a 92% return on your money per $2 win wager!!!

I will be paying more attention to D Jacobson's 5er's for the remainder of the inner Dirt season at Aqueduct!!!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-25-2017 at 02:52 PM.
Old 02-20-2017, 08:41 PM   #4
TheOracle

Since this post the Morning Line 5ers at Aqueduct have been taking a beating over the last 2 days.

A far cry from the torrid win and place streak during the beginning of the month

I will continue to watch the 5ers to see how things unfold going into the last week of February towards March at Aqueduct!!!

Old 02-20-2017, 08:43 PM   #5
TheOracle

In looking at all of this, I totally missed that the odds maker leans heavily towards D Jacobson's horses!!!

I missed #3 Alright Alright in the 7th race yesterday and it was the only Morning Line ending in 5 that won yesterday at Aqueduct!!!

D Jacobson's Morning Line 5er's have been red hot they've won 6 of their last 7 for a 92% return on your money per $2 win wager!!!

I will be paying more attention to D Jacobson's 5er's for the remainder of the inner Dirt season at Aqueduct!!!

Old 02-20-2017, 10:02 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Well, I guess linked images don't resize down with this newer version...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-21-2017, 09:16 AM   #7
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Well, I guess linked images don't resize down with this newer version...
Hey Pace,

That's not a problem I can just shrink the images down.

Thanks
Old 02-21-2017, 10:16 AM   #8
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

If you could upload them as attachments, that would be even better.
Old 02-25-2017, 08:14 AM   #9
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
In looking at all of this, I totally missed that the odds maker leans heavily towards D Jacobson's horses!!!

I missed #3 Alright Alright in the 7th race yesterday and it was the only Morning Line ending in 5 that won yesterday at Aqueduct!!!

D Jacobson's Morning Line 5er's have been red hot they've won 6 of their last 7 for a 92% return on your money per $2 win wager!!!

D Jacobson's win and place streak with Morning Line 5ers was snapped yesterday as #1A Johannesburg Smile was off the board I guess he scratched the wrong entry!!!

I will keep tracking this situation with him at Aqueduct!!!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-25-2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old 02-25-2017, 02:54 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

You need to start posting your images as attachments rather than insert them as linked images, or they will be resized as above so that they don't blow out the thread to the right.
Old 02-26-2017, 10:08 AM   #11
TheOracle

Quote:
You need to start posting your images as attachments rather than insert them as linked images, or they will be resized as above so that they don't blow out the thread to the right.
Hey Pace

From my device everything looks ok via the thread but I guess on the desktop it probably looks misaligned

In any case, no problems I will put them as attachments

Sorry for any confusion
Old 02-26-2017, 12:51 PM   #12
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I fixed the last page of this thread (I have placed a new RESIZE button on the editor --> )

If, after you link to an image, it blows out, you can then go back and edit your post and apply the resize button to the link and it will shrink it to the proper width, as you see in the posts above...

OR...you could just upload them as attachments...but if you want to continue to hotlink to images, you now have a resize button to help shrink it...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 02-26-2017 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:20 PM   #13
TheOracle

I missed #5 Resilient One yesterday with D Jacobson he was 8-5 in the Morning Line he paid $10.50 across the board!!!

I can't seem to get them when I need them!!!

Will have to watch out for D Jacobson in this situation next time at the Big A!!!

Last edited by TheOracle; 02-27-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old 02-27-2017, 04:30 PM   #14
TheOracle

Quote:
I fixed the last page of this thread (I have placed a new RESIZE button on the editor --> )

If, after you link to an image, it blows out, you can then go back and edit your post and apply the resize button to the link and it will shrink it to the proper width, as you see in the posts above...

OR...you could just upload them as attachments...but if you want to continue to hotlink to images, you now have a resize button to help shrink it...
Hey Pace,

That worked like a charm you're the best bro!!
Old 03-19-2017, 10:45 AM   #15
TheOracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle View Post
I missed #5 Resilient One yesterday with D Jacobson he was 8-5 in the Morning Line he paid $10.50 across the board!!!

I can't seem to get them when I need them!!!

Will have to watch out for D Jacobson in this situation next time at the Big A!!!

Since this post, D Jacobson has not had an entry ending in 5 since February 26th at Aqueduct

When his horses have been entered as the Morning Line Favorite ending in 5 they have won 7 of their last 9 races!!!

He has this one today in the 3rd at Aqueduct:

3rd race
#2 Miss Meteor

Let's see if he can get this one to win and make it 2 in a row in this situation since late February!!!