Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 11-23-2020, 12:56 PM   #46
boxcar

By the way, you libs with mush-filled brains, you were not only wrong about the PA judge but you were wrong about how his "with extreme prejudice" comment, as well. Trump Team just received a response from the 3rd Circuit of Appeals that they're appeal of that Obama-appointed judge's opinion will be expedited.
Old 11-23-2020, 01:08 PM   #47
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar View Post
By the way, you libs with mush-filled brains, you were not only wrong about the PA judge but you were wrong about how his "with extreme prejudice" comment, as well. Trump Team just received a response from the 3rd Circuit of Appeals that they're appeal of that Obama-appointed judge's opinion will be expedited.
Good luck with your 0/30 team and counting.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 01:59 PM   #48
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Good luck with your 0/30 team and counting.
Good luck to you and the rest of your whiny, bleeding heart comrades in your quest for truth-telling and fact checking, for that matter.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:19 PM   #49
Light
Veteran

Quote:
Good luck to you and the rest of your whiny, bleeding heart comrades in your quest for truth-telling and fact checking, for that matter.
Funny how the losers tell the winners that they are the "whiny" ones when everyone knows that winners celebrate and losers whine.

We all know losers tell winners they are "whiny" to try to get under their skin and take away some of that satisfaction of winning.

But as someone who believes and practices to achieve "higher consciousness" I do not take pleasure in others pain.

In this case I am thankful to God for getting rid of someone who DID and DOES take pleasure in others pain.

He will pay the price for it.

Last edited by Light; 11-23-2020 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-23-2020, 02:38 PM   #50
hcap

Quote:
First you explain why you always censor my posts by constantly giving me instructions to omit bible passages of biblical-based explanations. How did you become such a fascist? Did your mommy and daddy teach you this, or does it come naturally?
I guess I am the "deep state" of PA off topic, out to do a "great reset" on you. As instructed by god, as written in the bible

Claro Bunky?

See a shrink when you leave.

Last edited by hcap; 11-23-2020 at 02:50 PM.
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-23-2020, 03:29 PM   #51
boxcar

Quote:
Funny how the losers tell the winners that they are the "whiny" ones when everyone knows that winners celebrate and losers whine.

We all know losers tell winners they are "whiny" to try to get under their skin and take away some of that satisfaction of winning.

But as someone who believes and practices to achieve "higher consciousness" I do not take pleasure in others pain.

In this case I am thankful to God for getting rid of someone who DID and DOES take pleasure in others pain.

He will pay the price for it.
In fact, I did take great pleasure in your self-inflicted chronic pain that you suffered over the last four years because of your mistaken and foolish notion that Trump was an illegitimate president.

And who is going to pay the price for what? There is no price to be paid with your cosmic version of jolly ol' Nick who loves all unconditionally. Your god is an equal opportunity lover -- who loves saints and sinners alike and most importantly equally.
Old 11-23-2020, 03:37 PM   #52
PhantomOnTour
C'est Tout

Hey Boxers,

You’re easier than Tor Ekman
Angry much?
Cheer up buddy, life is good.
Old 11-23-2020, 05:01 PM   #53
Light
Veteran

Quote:
In fact, I did take great pleasure in your self-inflicted chronic pain that you suffered over the last four years because of your mistaken and foolish notion that Trump was an illegitimate president.
I never considered Trump an illegitimate president. That's a broad Republican paint brush. In fact, I thought he had great potential to be a great president because of his unconventionality. But he disappointment beyond my expectations.

Quote:
And who is going to pay the price for what? There is no price to be paid with your cosmic version of jolly ol' Nick who loves all unconditionally. Your god is an equal opportunity lover -- who loves saints and sinners alike and most importantly equally.
You tell me if you think God will look positively on these Trump actions.

A) Separating children (of God) from their parents at the border.

B) Lying about the Virus and thousands believing him and dying as a direct belief in him.

C) In Trump’s first 3 Years, 2 million Americans lost healthcare, Thousands died prematurely

D) Civilians killed in airstrikes in Yemen

E) Trump's sadistic betrayal of the Kurd's resulting in unnecessary deaths of civilians and over 300,000 homeless.

I could go on. That's quite a resume to bring to the PEARLY GATES.

You don't have the right to destroy ANY of God's creation.

There is no free lunch for the one who breaks hearts. He will pay one way or the other.
Old 11-23-2020, 07:41 PM   #54
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomOnTour View Post
Hey Boxers,

You’re easier than Tor Ekman
Angry much?
Cheer up buddy, life is good.
Now you sound like Elkabong
Old 11-23-2020, 07:47 PM   #55
boxcar

Quote:
I never considered Trump an illegitimate president. That's a broad Republican paint brush. In fact, I thought he had great potential to be a great president because of his unconventionality. But he disappointment beyond my expectations.
Have you had your head buried where the sun doesn't shine for the past four years!? That is not a Republican talking point. It's been your comrades in the dimwit party who have kept insisting that Trump was illegit because of he colluded with Russia and Russia interfered with the election.

Quote:
You tell me if you think God will look positively on these Trump actions.

A) Separating children (of God) from their parents at the border.

B) Lying about the Virus and thousands believing him and dying as a direct belief in him.

C) In Trump’s first 3 Years, 2 million Americans lost healthcare, Thousands died prematurely

D) Civilians killed in airstrikes in Yemen

E) Trump's sadistic betrayal of the Kurd's resulting in unnecessary deaths of civilians and over 300,000 homeless.

I could go on. That's quite a resume to bring to the PEARLY GATES.

You don't have the right to destroy ANY of God's creation.

There is no free lunch for the one who breaks hearts. He will pay one way or the other.
So, you're now contradicting yourself in two ways: A) God never judges anyone; and of course He doesn't because he loves everyone unconditionally no matter what they think, say or do. You have even said that the Hitlers of this world make it through those "pearly gates", remember?

Conflicted much?
Old 11-23-2020, 10:06 PM   #56
Light
Veteran

Quote:
So, you're now contradicting yourself in two ways: A) God never judges anyone; and of course He doesn't because he loves everyone unconditionally no matter what they think, say or do.
There is no contradiction, except if you don't understand it.

You see me saying that Trump is going to Hell for what he did as if God judged him but that's not true. Nobody will judge Trump on the other side.

God will continue to love Trump and give Trump what he has aspired for in life and since that is power, hatred, jealousy, greed,ego,death etc, that's the environment he will find himself in.

The seeds you sow in this life, sprout, on the other side.
Old 11-24-2020, 03:42 AM   #57
hcap

Quote:
So, you're now contradicting yourself in two ways: A) God never judges anyone; and of course He doesn't because he loves everyone unconditionally no matter what they think, say or do. You have even said that the Hitlers of this world make it through those "pearly gates", remember?

Conflicted much?
How could god not judge Trump if he
"installed" Trump as president? A TV reality game show host?

As you have maintained stubbornly for years.

Sounds like conclusive proof that god can't possibly exist.

Or you can't.

Last edited by hcap; 11-24-2020 at 03:44 AM.
Old 11-24-2020, 03:56 AM   #58
steveb

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
Boxcar and I wagered on the outcome of this election. He was to never post on this board again if Trump lost, and vice versa.

Guess he is grasping at real flimsy straws as the end of his tenure draws nigh.
Assuming he honors our bet.

Over, under?

You can't hold him to that.
I like my dose of fruit loop idiocy every day.
It reminds there that there is at least one person infinitely wackier than me.
If he goes what will I do?
steveb is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-24-2020, 04:09 AM   #59
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveb View Post
You can't hold him to that.
I like my dose of fruit loop idiocy every day.
It reminds there that there is at least one person infinitely wackier than me.
If he goes what will I do?
Sure I can. I do holh him to it,and look forward to him leaving.

Btw, I gave him a way out. On the religious thread, where this bet originated, he claimed "god installed Trump as president" I brought up before the election, "it looks like god is about to un-intall Trump....

He thought that impossible and told me so.

Ta-da the bet. Out of pity, I then simply said retract your absurd "proclamation from on high" and I will let it go.

No retraction as of yet.

Go to the religious thread and re-read his posts.
To get your daily doses for trhe next 100 years.

Last edited by hcap; 11-24-2020 at 04:13 AM.
Old 11-24-2020, 11:48 AM   #60
boxcar

Quote:
There is no contradiction, except if you don't understand it.

You see me saying that Trump is going to Hell for what he did as if God judged him but that's not true. Nobody will judge Trump on the other side.

God will continue to love Trump and give Trump what he has aspired for in life and since that is power, hatred, jealousy, greed,ego,death etc, that's the environment he will find himself in.

The seeds you sow in this life, sprout, on the other side.
Well, then, if God doens't judge Trump, how does he wind up in hell?

Moreover, what makes you think that you are more righteous than Trump? Are you comparing yourself against him, and patting yourself on the back thinking that you're such a much better person than he is? If not, by what standard, do you judge Trump, if not against yourself?

P.S. Or are you comparing Trump against Hitler, who you claimed will be in heaven with God?

Last edited by boxcar; 11-24-2020 at 11:51 AM.
boxcar is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: