Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Selections

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 8 votes, 3.25 average.
Old 04-17-2017, 12:28 AM   #391
Murph
Public Handicapper

Dated March 31, 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698 View Post
This'll be my last post in this thread. But I'm serious...pm me anytime you want to talk specific races.
Old 04-17-2017, 10:48 AM   #392
Murph
Public Handicapper

BS Called and raised

When I began posting into this thread I did not and could not predict that I would be allowed to post a few winners without a new policy being in force. The moderators who setup and located this content made a decision to allow it to continue without objection under it's current title and rules.

DaHoss stated March 31 he would not post here again except NOT end of story. I was of the understanding that we would be allowed to proceed without your interference. New rules of moderation were announced to help enforce a policy that has a rich history for allowing spirited conversation. The general standard has always been, agree or disagree - If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Apparently the new policy of moderation will not consider the following statements any sort of violation in this policy. I am quite unclear if new rules are being applied or how this may be done. I do not know if I am currently at risk of moderation or suspension.

If there are not new rules being applied to this thread I have to come to a conclusion. I will be forced to make an assumption to arrive at my conclusion.

If there are NOT new rules applied, I HAVE TO BACK OFF, now. Well understood and agreed! I don't have to like it and that is no concern. That is "old" rules. Old rules "rule."

If there are new rules then I would like to proceed with my discussion with Mr DaHoss6996 since he has lied to us and repeatedly disrupted our shared activity AND escalated with me to the point of insult, disrespect and personal attack. He has made this thread nearly unusable for my purposes because of false allegations and deflections that will be allowed under an old rules policy.

I am preparing a tedious series of documentation and commentary for the following statements. It was a big mistake to attack me on Easter Sunday.

Quote:
That's the thing....I don't need to prove anything to anyone. You seem hellbent on trying to prove yourself to me. Not sure why, but whatever.
Quote:
You started this. You went after me. Not the other way around.
Quote:
I only knew you as the guy crying about not having free PPs because you had to bet $2 on a card.
Quote:
You had a good few weeks. Don't ruin it by acting like this. I'm giving you an out here. Again, it does not matter to me if you think I'm the worst handicapper ever. Proving myself to you doesn't make me money.
Quote:
That's all I care about.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:08 AM   #393
LAP_520

Aqueduct Racing Calendar Week of April 17th, 2017

Monday 4/17 - No Racing

Tuesday 4/18 - No Racing

Wednesday 4/19 - 8 races, First Post 1:20 PM

Thursday 4/20 - 8 races, First Post 1:20 PM

Friday 4/21 - 8 races, First Post 1:20 PM

Saturday 4/22 - 9 races, First Post 1:20 PM

Sunday 4/23 - 9 races, First Post 1:20 PM

End of Aqueduct Spring Meet on the Main Track.

End of Contest according to this post by EMD4ME at the beginning of this thread
" 2A) You can skip a day but must meet the minimum race requirement of 80 picks for the 4 week Main Track meet."

Last edited by LAP_520; 04-17-2017 at 11:12 AM.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:24 AM   #394
LAP_520

End of Contest for me anyway.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:27 AM   #395
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
When I began posting into this thread I did not and could not predict that I would be allowed to post a few winners without a new policy being in force. The moderators who setup and located this content made a decision to allow it to continue without objection under it's current title and rules.

DaHoss stated March 31 he would not post here again except NOT end of story. I was of the understanding that we would be allowed to proceed without your interference. New rules of moderation were announced to help enforce a policy that has a rich history for allowing spirited conversation. The general standard has always been, agree or disagree - If you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

Apparently the new policy of moderation will not consider the following statements any sort of violation in this policy. I am quite unclear if new rules are being applied or how this may be done. I do not know if I am currently at risk of moderation or suspension.

If there are not new rules being applied to this thread I have to come to a conclusion. I will be forced to make an assumption to arrive at my conclusion.

If there are NOT new rules applied, I HAVE TO BACK OFF, now. Well understood and agreed! I don't have to like it and that is no concern. That is "old" rules. Old rules "rule."

If there are new rules then I would like to proceed with my discussion with Mr DaHoss6996 since he has lied to us and repeatedly disrupted our shared activity AND escalated with me to the point of insult, disrespect and personal attack. He has made this thread nearly unusable for my purposes because of false allegations and deflections that will be allowed under an old rules policy.

I am preparing a tedious series of documentation and commentary for the following statements. It was a big mistake to attack me on Easter Sunday.
Hahahahaha. I was asked to stop. PA requested that we stop. That was the only reason I said I would. Go ahead with your tedious series of documentation and commentary.

I'm really trying here Murph. You called me names, not vice versa. You attacked me, not vice versa. You tried to imply I was on tilt. One of us is on tilt, wanna take a guess who that is?

You are on the verge of tears because I made a few posts in a thread on a message board you don't agree with. Grow up, suck it up and keep posting plays. Why do you care so much about what I think? Geez...
Old 04-17-2017, 11:32 AM   #396
Murph
Public Handicapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAP_520 View Post
End of Contest for me anyway.
Sorry man. I tried but couldn't make it stop.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:35 AM   #397
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Sorry man. I tried but couldn't make it stop.
If you would clear the tears out of your eyes, you'd see why he is saying it's the end of the contest for him.

Murph, take the afternoon off. You've really lost it.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:36 AM   #398
Murph
Public Handicapper

Before I posted send to my first reply this morning I recieved a private message. That's why the previous posting.

Here is my response to the message after posting the above missive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dahoss9698
You're acting like EMD whether you realize it or not. If that's how you want to be cool, but it's not a great look.
You made it what it is. I thought you were out of it. I thought EMD was stepping back. I wanted to proceed without your interference. But nothing matter to you except what you want.

NOTHING you have done in the past will impress me. I handicap today. You can't refute anything I've posted in relation to your abilities.

How many times have you qualified to compete for a major prize such as BCBC, KDBC, HWS or NHC?

You started with me personally when you decided to continue on your EMD vendetta. I don't care what you think or why you don't like it or why you won't stop.

I am here to tell you I will not back away from you on this issue. You have carried comments from other threads into our dispute.

My next step will be to answer each one of your helpful criticisims in the individual threads. I will decide based on how you will respond to me in public.

Enjoy the fruit of your work here.

Quote:
Hahahahaha. I was asked to stop. PA requested that we stop. That was the only reason I said I would. Go ahead with your tedious series of documentation and commentary.

I'm really trying here Murph. You called me names, not vice versa. You attacked me, not vice versa. You tried to imply I was on tilt. One of us is on tilt, wanna take a guess who that is?

You are on the verge of tears because I made a few posts in a thread on a message board you don't agree with. Grow up, suck it up and keep posting plays. Why do you care so much about what I think? Geez...
You cared enough to attempt to publicly humiliate me. You will not stop. Keep it up.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:39 AM   #399
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Before I posted send to my first reply this morning I recieved a private message. That's why the previous posting.

Here is my response to the message after posting the above missive.

You made it what it is. I thought you were out of it. I thought EMD was stepping back. I wanted to proceed without your interference. But nothing matter to you except what you want.

NOTHING you have done in the past will impress me. I handicap today. You can't refute anything I've posted in relation to your abilities.

How many times have you qualified to compete for a major prize such as BCBC, KDBC, HWS or NHC?

You started with me personally when you decided to continue on your EMD vendetta. I don't care what you think or why you don't like it or why you won't stop.

I am here to tell you I will not back away from you on this issue. You have carried comments from other threads into our dispute.

My next step will be to answer each one of your helpful criticisims in the individual threads. I will decide based on how you will respond to me in public.

You cared enough to attempt to publicly humiliate me. You will not stop. Keep it up.
Publicly? No one knows who you are. No wonder you fell hook, line and sinker for EMDs charade. You're as nutty as he is.

I'm pretty excited to read your tedious commentary. Let me have it.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:43 AM   #400
Mr. Pick 5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pick 5 View Post
UPDATED Dave Aragona end of 4/8/17
Wagered $42
Returned $44.60
ROI = 2.12
Quote:
Saturday, April 15th, 2017 - 12th Day

Aqueduct Handicappers performance today

ANDY SERLING

Race 1 #1 - - $ 5.30
Race 9 #4 - - $ 3.10

2 for 9

DAVID ARAGONA

Race 3 #1 - - $4.90

1 for 9
Aragona Tracking day end 4/15/17
Wagered $60
Returned 49.50
ROI = 1.65
Old 04-17-2017, 11:43 AM   #401
Murph
Public Handicapper

Re: Here you go Mr Public Handicapper
Beg you for what? To come find my posts and troll me into making distracting caustic comments?! Your wish will be granted!

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph
Quote:
You're acting like EMD whether you realize it or not. If that's how you want to be cool, but it's not a great look.
You made it what it is. I thought you were out of it. I thought EMD was stepping back. I wanted to proceed without your interference. But nothing matters to you except what you want.

You can do whatever you want tough guy. Keep threatening me though. That's a good look.

You were begging me to compliment you a few days ago, remember?
Old 04-17-2017, 11:46 AM   #402
Dahoss9698
Veteran

I'm still waiting. All you're doing is posting our pms which make you look even crazier.

Come on, you made the threats, back them up. Destroy me. I need a good destroying today.

Last edited by Dahoss9698; 04-17-2017 at 11:47 AM.
Old 04-17-2017, 11:48 AM   #403
Mr. Pick 5
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pick 5 View Post
Andy "Not so Sterling" Serling
Wagered $158
Returned $99.60
ROI = 1.26
Quote:
Saturday, April 15th, 2017 - 12th Day

Aqueduct Handicappers performance today

ANDY SERLING

Race 1 #1 - - $ 5.30
Race 9 #4 - - $ 3.10

2 for 9

DAVID ARAGONA

Race 3 #1 - - $4.90

1 for 9
Andy "The Fade Continues" Serling day end 4/15/17
Wagered $176
Returned $108
ROI = 1.23
Old 04-17-2017, 11:51 AM   #404
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Good to have you back Mr Pick 5. Did you and SoCal have a nice weekend?
Old 04-17-2017, 12:03 PM   #405
Mr. Pick 5
Veteran

Quote:
Good to have you back Mr Pick 5. Did you and SoCal have a nice weekend?
Won a bunch of money....unlike others I'm not going to respond to your troll comments....good try though
Closed Thread