Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software

Old 11-20-2022, 10:01 PM   #1
Partsnut
BetMix User

BetMix "Fusion"

Dave Williams and his team of programmers have added a new handicapping device called"Fusion", to it's multi faceted application. The generic tutorial posted on YouTube was very well done by only gives the potential user a brief overview as to what this new module may or may not be capable of doing. Hopefully, there will be followup videos that will depict some basic techniques which gives the user more insight in the successful use of "Fusion".

The good news is that if you are a subscriber, you can book a one on one 30 minute live tutorial where any or some of your questions may or may not be addressed.
Being a subscriber, I am not sure if all my questions can be properly addressed in that amount of time.
Actually, I am of the opinion that a users group would be a better way for
all subscribers to get first hand suggestions and techniques from other users and also have a way to post questions and concerns to the provider as well.
I personally would like to reach out to other BetMix users and possibly start a users group and freely share information and techniques with other users.

If anyone has an interest in this:

You can respond here, PM me or send me an email.
My email is listed below. It never hurts to talk and learn from each other.

Last edited by Partsnut; 11-20-2022 at 10:04 PM.
Partsnut is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 10:49 AM   #2
MrHarryNguyen

I thought you was using racelens?
MrHarryNguyen is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-29-2022, 11:03 AM   #3
Partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHarryNguyen View Post
I thought you was using racelens?

I use and like both of them.

They both have some very predictive features.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:10 PM   #4
OzYank

I have just started looking into Fusion as well and trying to figure out some useful ways to get consistent results. Currently its guess work and some fluke exactas def keeps me coming back.
Are we allowed to discuss all this here? So far I only have saved a couple of very basic and way too generic settings with not so great results.......
OzYank is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 12-05-2022, 10:51 PM   #5
Partsnut
BetMix User

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzYank View Post
I have just started looking into Fusion as well and trying to figure out some useful ways to get consistent results. Currently its guess work and some fluke exactas def keeps me coming back.
Are we allowed to discuss all this here? So far I only have saved a couple of very basic and way too generic settings with not so great results.......

I have been working with Fusion for a few weeks now and initially I had the same results as you are currently having. As of late, I have formulated a few new setups that are giving me some terrific results.

Yesterday, Fusion gave me 4 out of 5 winners with a place horse in the NYRA bets free contest. I finished 3rd just $19.00 short of the winner.
I am also getting some very nice value win and place horses.

All I can tell you is that trial and error and working with past races will
eventually give you a better understanding of the application and what will work for you. The more you use it the better you will get with it. Try making some new set-ups from the factors you think are best. Then doing a consensus with them. See which ones work best and save them. Then do a consensus of the saved set-ups that work. It's all about trial and error.

There are a few users that I am aware of and that I am in contact with that have requested a users group. Dave Williams has given some positive responses to these requests. I am led to believe that this may happen in the near future.
There are a few details that have to be addressed and resolved.

Fusion, as far as I can see is an excellent and productive tool. It is by far one of the best value applications I have seen to date. I am now using it as my go to and stand alone application. It is very quick and accurate once you get the hang of it and use the right set-ups.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: