Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-02-2023, 06:12 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Trump blows it ….with his mouth again

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/20...cenany-n555134

A tracking her was bad
Old 06-02-2023, 06:32 PM   #2
ElKabong

Trump could get away with his nonsense when Hilary and Biden were his only opponents at the time. Both are teats on a boar hog, not viable.

Now, there's an option. DeSantis is his biggest nightmare of an opponent.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 06:45 PM   #3
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Keep it going Trumpy...you're doing great!

Quote:
There is fatigue among conservatives, though, over Trump’s rhetoric. Voters are ready for a change, a fresh face and less vitriol. Voters want a fighter but one with a better tone – a happy warrior, not a candidate constantly riled up. In early primary and caucus states, like New Hampshire, Ron DeSantis is racking up endorsements from state representatives and senators, politicians close to the voters at the state level. It’s a smart move. So, the number of endorsements coming out of New Hampshire for DeSantis is touted as proof that voters want a change.

Trump has lost the endorsement of Rep. James Spillane (R-Deerfield). Spillane withdrew his endorsement for Trump on Thursday and gave it to DeSantis. He specifically cited Trump’s attack on Kayleigh as the reason for the flip.
You've got fast's vote LOCKED UP buddy...you could shoot someone on 5th aven...oh...never mind...
Old 06-02-2023, 07:04 PM   #4
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
Trump could get away with his nonsense when Hilary and Biden were his only opponents at the time. Both are teats on a boar hog, not viable.

Now, there's an option. DeSantis is his biggest nightmare of an opponent.
That's fine and it is inside of the process, does it move the needle in any direction? I doubt it because the issues are the economy, open borders, enough Fentanyl coming in a week to kill everyone living here. A middle class that has had enough of this shit, any moderate will get destroyed by Biden. You want a nice man who will not make it past the primary election vote establishment.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 07:42 PM   #5
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Keep it going Trumpy...you're doing great!

You've got fast's vote LOCKED UP buddy...you could shoot someone on 5th aven...oh...never mind...
Yes! Alvin Bragg!
Old 06-02-2023, 09:00 PM   #6
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast4522 View Post
That's fine and it is inside of the process, does it move the needle in any direction? I doubt it because the issues are the economy, open borders, enough Fentanyl coming in a week to kill everyone living here. A middle class that has had enough of this shit, any moderate will get destroyed by Biden. You want a nice man who will not make it past the primary election vote establishment.
The needle has already moved. He couldn't beat Biden
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
Old 06-02-2023, 09:14 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
It astonishes me that they completely ignore this massive problem.
Old 06-02-2023, 09:14 PM   #8
Boomer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post

Best article I have seen on this discussion. She nailed it, at least for me.
Boomer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 09:37 PM   #9
fast4522

Quote:
The guy who owns this place says it was rigged more than anyone else, yes I agree with that. Let us see who else Desantis can piss off, already I see the gays voting for Trump in the primary then switching back to Democrat where the majority of that block resides. Desantis first needs to win over his own state then Texas, both places I see him as second. If you can't take the primary your done, just ask Jeb Bush who obviously is not going to enter the race because being a establishment Governor from Florida is not good enough period.
Old 06-02-2023, 11:02 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
The guy who owns this place says it was rigged more than anyone else, yes I agree with that.
And it's gonna be even more rigged this time...hell...they already have him criminally indicted...with more possibly to come...

It's time to move on from their obsession
Old 06-02-2023, 11:17 PM   #11
ElKabong

Quote:
The guy who owns this place says it was rigged more than anyone else, yes I agree with that. Let us see who else Desantis can piss off, already I see the gays voting for Trump in the primary then switching back to Democrat where the majority of that block resides. Desantis first needs to win over his own state then Texas, both places I see him as second. If you can't take the primary your done, just ask Jeb Bush who obviously is not going to enter the race because being a establishment Governor from Florida is not good enough period.
I'll just repeat myself. He won't win because he CANNOT win. The doj, fbi, etc will ensure he won't win.

It's time to realize that, turn the Trump page and move forward. With classless comments in the link he's making it easier to do so
Old 06-03-2023, 12:06 AM   #12
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
And it's gonna be even more rigged this time...hell...they already have him criminally indicted...with more possibly to come...

It's time to move on from their obsession
You move on, I am not confused. When the political process changes things I will in turn move to the next step. No way in hell is the larger voting block going to do what the much smaller and weaker voting block wants.
Old 06-03-2023, 12:32 AM   #13
fast4522

Quote:
I'll just repeat myself. He won't win because he CANNOT win. The doj, fbi, etc will ensure he won't win.

It's time to realize that, turn the Trump page and move forward. With classless comments in the link he's making it easier to do so
That is the best that you have, the left is destroying the country and you honestly believe that an establishment type will not sell out when it comes time to step up as a President should. The thing is we have seen time and again the establishment globalist never fail at selling out the middle class. Until someone can be trusted to not do that your argument is shit. You see the whole country has to be sold on such a perspective President, if someone can not do that effectively he will not receive the nomination. How many months do we have 18 months? That is sufficient time to satisfy not the few but the many right?

Last edited by fast4522; 06-03-2023 at 12:33 AM.
Old 06-03-2023, 01:04 AM   #14
Inner Dirt

Trump is -250 at offshore books, that sucks!
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2023, 01:53 AM   #15
OntheRail

Quote:

So your fine with a bunch of unelected stasi to dictate who is allowed to be President. Why would you accept anyone they would allow? That is being a sheep.