Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 03-14-2023, 02:32 AM   #1
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Tucker Carlson Unbound: Setting Fire to the Uniparty

it's about time somebody did...

https://www.realclearwire.com/articl...ty_148971.html

Quote:
The powers that be would have you believe that Carlson had jeopardized national security by playing the tapes – probably 30 minutes out of the 41,000 hours. Now, it is true the tapes provided some interesting counterbalance to the non-stop harassment of Trump supporters that has taken place for the past two years, but if truth be told, the evidence on the tapes was much less significant than the reaction to them. What you really want to know now is, if 30 minutes of video has the Uniparty crowd so scared, what else are they hiding?

I think much more than the video, the Censorship-Industrial Complex (as journalist Matt Taibbi has accurately tabbed it) wants to shut down any information or even belief that goes counter to the official narrative, and that’s where Carlson got so deep under their skin that they were willing to rip themselves to shreds in an effort to get at him.

Everything Carlson said about Jan. 6 for three days last week was a threat to their power, and he knew it.

“The protesters were angry. They believed the election they had just voted in was unfairly conducted. They were right. In retrospect, it is clear the 2020 election was a grave betrayal of American democracy.”

He didn’t go beyond that in explaining the illegitimacy of the election, but he didn’t have to. The “it is clear” speaks volumes to those who haven’t bought into the official narrative that the 2020 election was “the most secure” in the nation’s history. Yeah, it was secure if you don’t believe the Supreme Courts of Pennsylvania and Wisconsin that election law was violated en masse in those states. It was secure if you don’t have any concern about billionaire Mark Zuckerberg spending hundreds of millions of dollars to gain access to voter rolls and ensure that likely Biden voters were goosed to get their butts out of the chair and their ballots in the drop boxes. It was secure if you don’t care about Twitter and Facebook colluding with the federal government to make sure that Hunter Biden’s incriminating laptop was falsely painted as Russian disinformation in the weeks leading up to the election.

Although Democrats and the rest of “official Washington” claim the election was secure, they spent zero hours proving that case. Instead, they seized on the disruptions on Jan. 6 as the real threat to democracy and gave their clients in the lapdog media the spectacle of the select committee’s show trial. What is most hurtful to the Democrats and RINOs who wrote the narrative is that their two years of work propping up the infrastructure of a “deadly insurrection” was undone in less than 60 minutes by Carlson, who didn’t deny that violence had been done on Jan. 6, but committed the unforgivable sin of putting it in perspective.
Old 03-14-2023, 11:43 AM   #2
xtb

The anomalies and suspicious activities of the 2020 election have never been explained by the left, but everybody just shut up and accept that it was the most secure election in history.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 11:47 AM   #3
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
The anomalies and suspicious activities of the 2020 election have never been explained by the left, but everybody just shut up and accept that it was the most secure election in history.
And virtually everyone swept under the rug the PA and WI election laws that were clearly violated.
Old 03-14-2023, 11:53 AM   #4
Vinnie

Everything was swept under the rug. It's such an embarrassment.

Vinnie

"All Human error is impatience; a premature renunciation of method"- F. Kafka
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 02:38 PM   #5
azeri98

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Except Tucker doesn't believe that the election was stolen. He's blowing smoke up your ass

https://www.npr.org/2023/02/16/11575...-election-2020
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 02:53 PM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeri98 View Post
Except Tucker doesn't believe that the election was stolen. He's blowing smoke up your ass

And Joe Biden and Rachel Maddow said if I get the shot, I won't catch COVID or spread it to others...
Old 03-14-2023, 02:57 PM   #7
azeri98

Quote:
And Joe Biden and Rachel Maddow said if I get the shot, I won't catch COVID or spread it to others...
What's your point? That they both lied to suit their agenda? Your comparison then doesn't say much about Tucker if you put him in the same group as Dementia Joe and Maddow. Does it? The entire MSM is the enemy of the people including Tucker. FOX viewers have been lied to for 2+ years about a stolen election. Their own anchors don't believe it. They are no better than CNN or MSNBC shilling for the left.

Last edited by azeri98; 03-14-2023 at 02:59 PM.
azeri98 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 03:09 PM   #8
xtb

Quote:

In the "days and weeks" after the 2020 election, he may not have believed it. That was over 3 years ago. I'm embarrassed to say that I used to be a registered Democrat.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 03:27 PM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
What's your point? That they both lied to suit their agenda? Your comparison then doesn't say much about Tucker if you put him in the same group as Dementia Joe and Maddow. Does it? The entire MSM is the enemy of the people including Tucker. FOX viewers have been lied to for 2+ years about a stolen election. Their own anchors don't believe it. They are no better than CNN or MSNBC shilling for the left.
You are way too eager to put all your stock in the stupid emails and/or texts that supposedly exist that we have been given ZERO context for...

If Carlson really believes what he wrote in the supposed texts/emails, he's had ample time to pivot in that direction publicly since the time he supposedly wrote those emails/texts...

However, like I said, as someone who watches him all the time...he's only gotten more vociferous in saying something wasn't quite right with the 2020 elections.

In fact, I NEVER heard him come right out and say 2020 was rigged at any point in the 1-2 months AFTER the election. So I don't even know where you are getting some of this stuff.

I think a lot of what you've been reading and hearing is bullshit when it comes to Carlson. I can't speak for anyone else at FOX NEWS because I don't watch anyone else at FOX NEWS.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 03-14-2023 at 03:29 PM.
PaceAdvantage is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 03:47 PM   #10
MargieRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
In the "days and weeks" after the 2020 election, he may not have believed it. That was over 3 years ago. I'm embarrassed to say that I used to be a registered Democrat.
Well then, Tucker needs to send out a clarification, if he's even had a change of mind, since he sent the e-mails, which is what I think you are implying.

When were those e-mails actually sent, anyway?

Quote:
"We are very, very close to being able to ignore Trump most nights," Carlson wrote in a text sent on January 4, 2021. "I truly can't wait."

"I hate him passionately," he added.
PS: The 2020 election was held 2yrs, 4mos. ago.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 03:57 PM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

If anyone watches Tucker here...he pretty much does ignore Trump most nights...

Which is fine by me...

Of course, I'll vote for him if he's the nominee...but I hope he's not...
Old 03-14-2023, 04:06 PM   #12
MargieRose

Quote:
You are way too eager to put all your stock in the stupid emails and/or texts that supposedly exist that we have been given ZERO context for...

If Carlson really believes what he wrote in the supposed texts/emails, he's had ample time to pivot in that direction publicly since the time he supposedly wrote those emails/texts...

However, like I said, as someone who watches him all the time...he's only gotten more vociferous in saying something wasn't quite right with the 2020 elections.

In fact, I NEVER heard him come right out and say 2020 was rigged at any point in the 1-2 months AFTER the election. So I don't even know where you are getting some of this stuff.

I think a lot of what you've been reading and hearing is bullshit when it comes to Carlson. I can't speak for anyone else at FOX NEWS because I don't watch anyone else at FOX NEWS.
Carlson knows what is being pitched out there about his e-mails. I would think that for the sake of his credibility he would want to clear the air, once and for all...guilty or not.

Left hanging (we are all guessing, aren't we?), it looks like he IS capable of deceiving for the sake of appeasement or "entertainment." How does that translate to his J6 reporting?
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 04:44 PM   #13
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
Carlson knows what is being pitched out there about his e-mails. I would think that for the sake of his credibility he would want to clear the air, once and for all...guilty or not.

Left hanging (we are all guessing, aren't we?), it looks like he IS capable of deceiving for the sake of appeasement or "entertainment." How does that translate to his J6 reporting?
You know what? Go watch CNN or MSNBC.

Or better yet, listen to ReplayRandall.
Old 03-14-2023, 05:08 PM   #14
Inner Dirt

Quote:
You know what? Go watch CNN or MSNBC.

Or better yet, listen to ReplayRandall.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/je...29b569de&ei=70

Psaki claims MSNBC has high standards for what is factual.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-14-2023, 05:13 PM   #15
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post

I look at it this way MargieRose, no one forces us to watch FoxNews. For the longest time it was always on in the background and now it is not. We get same or better content from NewsMax, I also like I24 for perspective outside these United States. For me it is streaming content and what is easy period. Sure I miss things but everyone does and sometimes its designed that way.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply