Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-05-2023, 08:32 PM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist

3rd party candidate …….oh geez

https://hotair.com/headlines/2023/06...sident-n555830

Yep….they are lining up
Old 06-05-2023, 11:31 PM   #2
davew

others considering are Bobby Kennedy and Joe Manchin
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-05-2023, 11:50 PM   #3
Inner Dirt

Any 3rd party candidate that can suck votes away from Biden, not matter how much of a lunatic is ok by me. I especially like his stance on ending mass incarceration, that could help get some of the violent criminals that would normally vote for Democrats away from Biden.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-06-2023, 04:39 AM   #4
davew

nice speech

https://rumble.com/v2s8dww-biden-fal...9-stay-fr.html
Old 06-21-2023, 03:21 AM   #5
JustRalph
Just another Facist

He’s got them running scared

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...cracy-n1704885
Old 06-21-2023, 10:27 AM   #6
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Imagine an American paper calling another American running for President this:

Quote:
“Robert F. Kennedy Jr. is a threat to your health — and our democracy.”
How can he be a threat to our democracy? He's using democracy to do exactly what the Constitution allows him to do.

Seek the people's vote for office. If the people reject him, that's fine. If they accept him, that's also fine...because...

THAT IS WHAT DEMOCRACY IS ALL ABOUT

These anti-American media outlets need to be put out of business the American way...zero audience.

What a shameful display by the LAT.

Meanwhile, ACTUAL THREATS to our democracy, like the Los Angeles Times, continue to have a voice...along with those currently in power who encourage censorship and other anti-democratic bullshit.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 06-21-2023 at 10:29 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2023, 10:34 AM   #7
davew

the demon rats have chnged the term 'threat to our democracy' to mean anything that goes against OUR PROGRESSIVE GOALS
Old 06-21-2023, 10:40 AM   #8
kyle r

Nobody should trust Kennedy. He comes from the weirdest family in the weird history of this country. He’s a climate change lunatic, married to a Hollywood lunatic. He’s not anti-vac. But the media are putting him forward as the face and gravelly voice of the anti-vaxxers. That’s how this psyop is taking shape. Children’s Health Defense, which he heads, and which uses Del BigTree’s “Highwire” as its propaganda channel, refuses to engage in any sincere debate/discussion with the people best making the “no virus” case. He is not a truth seeker. He’s swampy all the way. He is not your champion. Another case of: “When the people beed a hero…”
kyle r is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2023, 10:54 AM   #9
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

He's not my hero and I would never vote for him...nevertheless, it needs to be pointed out how various people are treated by our very captured media.

Even those calling themselves a member of the party of Democrats.
Old 06-21-2023, 11:28 AM   #10
GaryG
Unreconstructed

I would seriously consider voting for Joe Manchin.
Old 06-21-2023, 11:32 AM   #11
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryG View Post
I would seriously consider voting for Joe Manchin.
Halfway reasonable Democrats wouldn't stand a chance at the nomination. They would destroy him if he ever decided to run.
Old 06-21-2023, 02:28 PM   #12
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
So, Cornell is running only for "truth and justice"? Whatever happened to "and the American Way"?
Old 06-21-2023, 04:04 PM   #13
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle r View Post
Nobody should trust Kennedy. He comes from the weirdest family in the weird history of this country. He’s a climate change lunatic, married to a Hollywood lunatic. He’s not anti-vac. But the media are putting him forward as the face and gravelly voice of the anti-vaxxers. That’s how this psyop is taking shape. Children’s Health Defense, which he heads, and which uses Del BigTree’s “Highwire” as its propaganda channel, refuses to engage in any sincere debate/discussion with the people best making the “no virus” case. He is not a truth seeker. He’s swampy all the way. He is not your champion. Another case of: “When the people beed a hero…”

I wonder if RFK Jr has softened or changed some positions? Either that or he has toned it down. If I had to pick between Biden, Newsom, and Kennedy, I am definitely taking Kennedy.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2023, 04:40 PM   #14
kyle r

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I wonder if RFK Jr has softened or changed some positions? Either that or he has toned it down. If I had to pick between Biden, Newsom, and Kennedy, I am definitely taking Kennedy.
On the face of it sure. I’d sooner vote for you over those two guys and any of the actors they have playing Biden. Yes, RFK Jr. Is lying now. You call it changing or toning things down. Potato/Patato. Either way I doubt he’ll be saying again soon that he thinks climate change deniers should be jailed. Of course, if it was really about votes - running in the Dem primary - it would seem a way to get votes. But that isn’t what his candidacy is about. Here is a way you know he’s just out there lying. He recently did a podcast w/Joe Rogan that is getting a lot of hype. Find it and just watch the very beginning. That’s all I could stomach or needed to see. Rogan opens talking about his book on Fauci saying how powerful it is (much of it a rehash of what’s been known about Fauci since the 80s). When he turns it over to RFK he starts with a ridiculous story about, “yeah, it was so powerful and disturbing I told my wife not to read it because it would just upset her.” Now this is a woman who works in an industry crawling with rapists, and pedophiles and addicts and neurotics of all kinds. And this incredibly dry book - I found it unreadable - would be too much for her to handle. My point is: you can tell when these people are lying - and not just that their mouths are moving. Judge Judy said it well, “If it don’t make sense. It ain’t true.”
kyle r is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-21-2023, 06:12 PM   #15
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Kennedy is NOT from the wierdest family!

He is NOT a Biden.

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: