Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 05-30-2023, 09:57 PM   #16
davew

Quote:
Originally Posted by horses4courses View Post
Surely you know by now to never expect full analysis from conservatives.
They live by the knee-jerk headline - to hell with the facts.
dim wit FACTS are usually far from it
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-30-2023, 10:12 PM   #17
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
The Netherlands has plenty of farmers. Over 50,000 even if the government does buy those 3,000 farms. 3,000 farms that were by far the worst polluters in the country. 3,000 farms that were given every opportunity to mend there ways. 3,000 May lose their farms so 50,000 can survive.
It’s the government picking winners and losers which is just the tip of the problem with government intervention for environmental reasons
Old 06-02-2023, 01:08 PM   #18
jimmyb

More Biden bullshit: Claiming the fed EV fleet would be made by U.S. workers, EV's driven by Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, are Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs made in Mexico.

BIDEN: “The Federal Government also owns an enormous fleet of vehicles, which we’re going to replace with clean, electric vehicles made right here in America by American workers, creating millions of jobs—a million autoworker jobs in clean energy—and vehicles that are net-zero emissions.” — remarks in January 2021.

THE FACTS: No, the EV fleet won’t be entirely made by U.S. workers. The first sets of new electric vehicles for the federally owned fleet, including those driven by Energy Secretary Jennifer Granholm and Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg, are Ford Mustang Mach-E SUVs made in Mexico.

BIDEN: “My new infrastructure law is going to build out more than 500,000 charging stations for electric vehicles across the country.” — Jan. 26 remarks at roundtable with CEOs.

THE FACTS: Perhaps eventually, but as it stands now, there won’t be a half million charging stations in the U.S. anytime soon.
The bipartisan legislation approved by Congress ended up providing just half of the $15 billion that Biden had envisioned to fulfill a campaign promise of 500,000 charging stations by 2030.

The U.S. Postal Service, whose 230,000 vehicles make up over a third of the federal fleet, has only committed to making 10% of its vehicles electric, citing cost.
jimmyb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 02:04 PM   #19
fast4522

This guy is a stain on this country. One of the worst people in American history. And he wants us to eat bugs. EFF HIM

What he wants is for us average Americans to eat bugs and plant alternatives while he and his globalist elite get to have anything they want. Do as we say and not as we do.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 02:08 PM   #20
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
Hanoi Jane Fonda recently said white men and racism are responsible for climate change and men need to be jailed. Nice to see her following the science.

Wonder how many charter miles she flies, how much property she owns, how many vehicles she owns, and is she still being carted around in a limo.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/30/jane-f...limate-change/

Hanoi Jane another climate alarmist that needs to go extinct.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 09:31 PM   #21
mostpost

Quote:
Hanoi Jane Fonda recently said white men and racism are responsible for climate change and men need to be jailed. Nice to see her following the science.

Wonder how many charter miles she flies, how much property she owns, how many vehicles she owns, and is she still being carted around in a limo.

https://nypost.com/2023/05/30/jane-f...limate-change/
Jane Fonda is right. But the reason white men are primarily responsible is that it is primarily white men who are in positions of power. There is no assurance that women or non white men would have done better. The problem is not gender, it’s not race. The problem is greed.

Last edited by mostpost; 06-02-2023 at 09:32 PM.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 09:45 PM   #22
Scamper

Say what you want about Jane Fonda.
But, I saw her USO show when I was
in service years ago. Actually, she wasn't
even in it. She introduced it and, at the
end, thanked everyone for showing up.

Btw, there was nothing anti-American about
it. I can honestly say it was the best
USO show I saw while I was overseas.
Scamper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-02-2023, 09:48 PM   #23
jimmyb

Quote:
Jane Fonda is right. But the reason white men are primarily responsible is that it is primarily white men who are in positions of power. There is no assurance that women or non white men would have done better. The problem is not gender, it’s not race. The problem is greed.
She was married to that greedy bastard, Ted Turner. I'm sure she enjoyed the perks. Helicopters, private jet, jet setting, private limos etc. I think that greedy, carbon footprint the size of Rhode Island, wench ought to be arrested and thrown in jail.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:16 PM   #24
Inner Dirt

Quote:
She was married to that greedy bastard, Ted Turner. I'm sure she enjoyed the perks. Helicopters, private jet, jet setting, private limos etc. I think that greedy, carbon footprint the size of Rhode Island, wench ought to be arrested and thrown in jail.

Ted Turner has the same warped political views as Hanoi Jane. He doesn't have the carbon foot print as big as he could, the boats he liked all used wind power.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:22 PM   #25
Inner Dirt

Quote:

I am still waiting for a post of yours to back up your insults with an educated opinion or facts, I am starting to doubt it will ever happen. What do you mean by the bolded sentence? Please fascinate the hell out of us and give a detailed intelligent answer.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:26 PM   #26
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
I am still waiting for a post of yours to back up your insults with an educated opinion or facts, I am starting to doubt it will ever happen. What do you mean by the bolded sentence? Please fascinate the hell out of us and give a detailed intelligent answer.
Mostpost is not the only one who will dodge a post, the don't hold the breath moment is widely used.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2023, 07:40 PM   #27
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamper View Post
Say what you want about Jane Fonda.
But, I saw her USO show when I was
in service years ago. Actually, she wasn't
even in it. She introduced it and, at the
end, thanked everyone for showing up.

Btw, there was nothing anti-American about
it. I can honestly say it was the best
USO show I saw while I was overseas.
Well that changes my mind……
Old 06-03-2023, 09:42 PM   #28
jimmyb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
Ted Turner has the same warped political views as Hanoi Jane. He doesn't have the carbon foot print as big as he could, the boats he liked all used wind power.
Turner owns 2 millions acres of land. I think cattle is something he dabbles in. Lots of farts...

Hanoi Jane's divorce settlement from Turner included 250 acres and 100 million cash. The divorce was gold digging Jane's idea, Ted wanted to remain married.
Old 06-03-2023, 09:59 PM   #29
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Turner owns 2 millions acres of land. I think cattle is something he dabbles in. Lots of farts...

Hanoi Jane's divorce settlement from Turner included 250 acres and 100 million cash. The divorce was gold digging Jane's idea, Ted wanted to remain married.

I think at one time Turner owned more land in the USA than anyone else.

I read somewhere that during their period of existence, of an estimated two million years almost two billion T-rex dinosaurs total roamed the earth. Consider what those meat eating machines consumed, there had to be a lot of other dinosaurs just to feed them.

Considering the amount of wet farts and huge crap piles a common dairy or beef cattle generates it should be pretty obvious if the climate alarmist's theories are correct dinosaurs farted and crapped themselves out of existence. I bet the planet stunk more than a homeless encampment next to
a fish cannery*.

*I actually know what that smells like. I worked a short block from Skid Row in East LA, across the alley was a fish cannery.
Old 06-03-2023, 10:46 PM   #30
Scamper

Truth, beauty and justice only exist in
eyes of the beholder. Facts, truth and
evidence mean nothing nowadays.
Scamper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply