Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 06-03-2023, 08:49 PM   #16
ElKabong

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
HERMIT RETIRED POSTAL WORKER!

You know nothing about my life. Here’s my tentative schedule for the rest of this month. Every Sunday is church. That’s usually followed by breakfast with several friends-the number varies depending on who’s available.

June is High School Summer Basketball month. There are 30 plus games over fifteen dates. I will most likely be at all of them. I have made numerous, long time friends at these games.

I’ve been involved in the local community theater since the early nineties. While we have no events scheduled for the summer, our founders widow is returning for a visit on June 17 and I am involved in planning that get together, which will involve 10 to 15 people. The following weekend two of my, old in more ways than one, friends are getting married.

I will close out the month watching the band my cousin plays in at Music in the Park.

Don’t know what Fourth of July holds yet, but the last couple of years I have spent the morning riding in the local parade; the afternoon at a cookout at a friends house and the evening watching fireworks with different friends.

So yeah, I’m definitely a Hermit.
You watch reruns of Rockford Files and Golden Girls all night.
In your apartment
Alone
Eating cheetos

Better you than me.
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden
ElKabong is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 06-03-2023, 09:02 PM   #17
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElKabong View Post
You watch reruns of Rockford Files and Golden Girls all night.
In your apartment
Alone
Eating cheetos

Better you than me.
Everything I said in my post is true. It means nothing to me if you believe it or not.
Never watched Rockford Files. Thought Golden Girls was overrated.
Usually alone when watching TV.
Damn you. Now I’m craving Cheetos.
Yes, I am better than you.