Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 08-15-2017, 09:44 PM   #1
barn32
tmrpots

David Duke Thanks Donald Trump

It's good to have friends.
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 09:51 PM   #2
woodbinepmi

At least Trump isn't inviting David Duke to the White House, unlike Barry having BLM over for tea and biscuits.
Old 08-15-2017, 09:53 PM   #3
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Do you a tweet from Iran, thanking Obama for the pathway to nukes and the skids full of unmarked cash?

Is that all you could come up with?
Old 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM   #4
barn32
tmrpots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Do you a tweet from Iran, thanking Obama for the pathway to nukes and the skids full of unmarked cash?

Is that all you could come up with?

Attached Images
File Type: png red_herring.png (205.9 KB, 5 views)
barn32 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 10:59 PM   #5
davew

George Soros thanks BLM and antifa, oh wait he pays them to terrorize.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 11:06 PM   #6
MutuelClerk

This entire episode pisses me off. The best way to handle Saturday was for the media and the left protesters too ignore the entire event. Let the " alt right " celebrate it's racist history. The media salivates at the mouth hoping for the two sides to clash. The left want's to be portrayed as innocents running through a field tossing flowers to it's admirers. The alt right racists want to be portrayed as people respecting it's very biased culture. Then you have a President who has never come off well on the issue of race. He's too far removed from everyday America. Even though what he said about both sides being wrong is correct. Then the media has these discussions afterwards, they have the upper hand in these discussions because the President comes off so poorly on the subject. Making the President look even worse on this issue only inflames the country. The media tries standing back saying were just reporting the facts. No you're really not. Inflaming a already angry public that already hates it's government isn't helping the cause. Especially on this issue. Racist right. Angry left. Media that plays everyone like a fiddle. How do you pick a side that's right in this steaming pile of crap? You can't.
MutuelClerk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-15-2017, 11:10 PM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Curious...did David Duke (or any other "prominent" white supremacist / neo-Nazi) favor John McCain over Obama and/or Romney over Obama, and why wasn't the news all over that back in 2004 and 2008?

I figure a lot of these racists were backing McCain and Romney over Obama, but the news never made a fuss about it and those two were never hounded constantly to "disavow" the support over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...right alt-left fanboys?

Weird, right?

So why such a big deal now? Oh, that's right...anything to try and drop Trump yet another peg down by any means possible.

I mean, the KKK and the neo-Nazis NEVER marched while Obama was president...or while Bush was president, or while Clinton was president...I remember the press demanding comments from Obama, Bush and Clinton whenever there was a march somewhere by a bunch of skinheads...and the media was always all over these demonstrations...oh wait...they weren't...and they didn't...

Or were the neo-Nazis/KKK/White Supremes only invented in 2015? Maybe they didn't exist before Trump strode down that escalator...maybe that's it...

But here's one big ATTABOY to the ALT-LEFT. You're giving these racist pieces of shit the greatest gift in the world...publicity and the spotlight.

Way to go lefties...

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 08-15-2017 at 11:13 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 12:42 AM   #8
NJ Stinks

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Curious...did David Duke (or any other "prominent" white supremacist / neo-Nazi) favor John McCain over Obama and/or Romney over Obama, and why wasn't the news all over that back in 2004 and 2008?

I figure a lot of these racists were backing McCain and Romney over Obama, but the news never made a fuss about it and those two were never hounded constantly to "disavow" the support over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again...right alt-left fanboys?

Weird, right?

So why such a big deal now? Oh, that's right...anything to try and drop Trump yet another peg down by any means possible.

I mean, the KKK and the neo-Nazis NEVER marched while Obama was president...or while Bush was president, or while Clinton was president...I remember the press demanding comments from Obama, Bush and Clinton whenever there was a march somewhere by a bunch of skinheads...and the media was always all over these demonstrations...oh wait...they weren't...and they didn't...

Or were the neo-Nazis/KKK/White Supremes only invented in 2015? Maybe they didn't exist before Trump strode down that escalator...maybe that's it...

But here's one big ATTABOY to the ALT-LEFT. You're giving these racist pieces of shit the greatest gift in the world...publicity and the spotlight.

Way to go lefties...
Your allegiance to your boy is either admirable or hilarious.
Old 08-16-2017, 12:54 AM   #9
ReplayRandall
Buckle Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
Hilarious??....Point it out to me, I don't see anything funny, Sport...
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 12:56 AM   #10
AltonKelsey
Veteran

All this makes me sorry I voted for Donald Trump
Only once
AltonKelsey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 12:57 AM   #11
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post

Weird, right?

Way to go lefties...
Great post. These guys marched for many years and nothing came of it. I wonder what was different this year? We know what was different........

The marchers will gain membership from this.......
Old 08-16-2017, 01:40 AM   #12
Track Collector
Grinding at a Poker Table

Quote:
Originally Posted by AltonKelsey View Post
All this makes me sorry I voted for Donald Trump
Only once
You need to become a Democrat.
Where it is ok to vote for your candidate more than once (in the very same election.).
Track Collector is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 05:54 AM   #13
Dahoss2002

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJ Stinks View Post
ummmm... he's kinda spot-on. Reread his post and maybe you will catch on. If not, maybe play-dough therapy will help you
Dahoss2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 06:43 AM   #14
tucker6

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodbinepmi View Post
At least Trump isn't inviting David Duke to the White House, unlike Barry having BLM over for tea and biscuits.
or the tax evader Al Sharpton.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 08-16-2017, 07:03 AM   #15
RunForTheRoses

Quote:
Originally Posted by barn32 View Post
You are not up to date:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...usaolp00000618

Former KKK leader David Duke was none too pleased that President Donald Trump on Monday finally got around to condemning extremist groups by name ― including neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan ― for the deadly weekend protest in Charlottesville, Virginia.
RunForTheRoses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: