Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-12-2018, 12:36 PM   #106
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
What are the Clinton's doing hanging out and laughing it up with such a racist monster?
The Clintons' may have hung out with dork in chief, but as I mentioned you repugs wound up kissing his ass and believing in his "crowd size exagerations
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2018, 01:42 PM   #107
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
The Clintons' may have hung out with dork in chief, but as I mentioned you repugs wound up kissing his ass and believing in his "crowd size exagerations
Clintons never kissed his ass for $$$$

I betcha they did...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2018, 01:51 PM   #108
hcap

Quote:
Clintons never kissed his ass for $$$$

I betcha they did...
Trump is the opportunist of all time.
Here he is praising the Clintons

hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2018, 02:02 PM   #109
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

I know!

Which is why it's so shocking that the left hates him so much...he's more like them then he is someone like, say Rand Paul or Ted Cruz...

Do you think if Paul or Cruz were president, they'd be getting such constant hatred from the left and the media? I doubt it...
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2018, 06:09 PM   #110
horses4courses

Quote:
Do you think if Paul or Cruz were president, they'd be getting such constant hatred from the left and the media? I doubt it...
Ohhh ho ho ho.........

I have to hand it to you.
That really got a good laugh out of me.
chance of returning to the WH, assuming that
he can manage to stay out of prison. Think about it.
horses4courses is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2018, 06:15 PM   #111
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
That picture looked like a photo finish for a 3-way dead heat to me.
Old 02-12-2018, 09:05 PM   #112
fast4522

Quote:
I know!

Which is why it's so shocking that the left hates him so much...he's more like them then he is someone like, say Rand Paul or Ted Cruz...

Neither would have been able to beat Hillary, and she proved to be very flawed in message and policy that people wanted. She had trouble beating someone who was a open communist thirty years ago who honeymooned in Russia, and was only able to do that underhandedly. They hate President Trump because he is systematically tearing apart everything they want, and they have no way of stopping him.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-12-2018, 09:18 PM   #113
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Your posts are now nothing more than hyperbole and recycled Trump Campaign rhetoric. Nothing actually matches the facts on the ground.

You complained about the debt. Trump just signed into law that debt hike.

You complain about the dems and spending. Trump sided with them back in September.

You complain about illegals. Trump extended DACA back in September on his own.

You hail the great deal maker in chief who has failed to repeal and replace and who in the past 6 months has been pretty well worked over by Schumer and Pelosi.

Now before he spends anymore money he is already looking at trillion dollar deficits for each year of his first term sans the first. Find a source that says he isn't.

Really nice comeback, did I mention that I think all those social welfare programs are the waste in the spending? President Donald J. Trump owns Schumer, and Pelos by any observation is finished. We will both be posting for years on President Donald J. Trumps ability to take apart the house Kennedy built, count on it.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2018, 05:21 AM   #114
reckless
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller View Post
Your posts are now nothing more than hyperbole and recycled Trump Campaign rhetoric. Nothing actually matches the facts on the ground.

You complained about the debt. Trump just signed into law that debt hike.
Trump ran on many issues, as you know ... one was creating jobs. He's done that in just over a year! He ran on improving our defense and increase support for our military. This last bill does that, especially increasing pay and benefits. I guess you are against that. This new infrastructure bill boondoggle will add jobs, if you hadn't noticed.

Yes, as you say, he signed this bill. But you can't be that naive and hateful to suggest --and blame-- Trump for this entire pork-laden bill, can you. Of course you will. Just like you're implication that Trump is responsible for our $20 trillion deficit?

Quote:
You complain about the dems and spending. Trump sided with them back in September.
The GOP stopped being fiscally responsible long before both the GOP and the anti-Trump crowd became laughingstocks. A reminder: Congress writes tax and spending laws, not the president. As for Trump siding with the Dems ... well blame Mitch McConnell and the liberal wing of the GOP. They lost a bunch of GOP senate seats since 2008 -- mostly RINO slobs. And the establishment went against those conservatives that won primaries and they were against Trump too in 2016-17. You can be as selective as you want, but you have demonstrated absolutely zero political or historical acumen and perspective.

There were 3 GOP senate candidates that lost in 2016 that ran 'against' Trump. If they didn't, they'd have won and the GOP would have more leverage.

For every Roy Moore, there have been a boat load of establishment incumbents and candidates that lost in the general over the years -- McConnell's guys.

Quote:
You complain about illegals. Trump extended DACA back in September on his own.
The DACA situation was required to be handled by Congress, not Trump. It is/was a legislative issue. The GOP house led by nitwits, fraidy-cats and idiots failed to do so because they lack the brains and onions to do their legislature duty. Again, by blaming Trump, you lose more credibility by the word.

Quote:
You hail the great deal maker in chief who has failed to repeal and replace and who in the past 6 months has been pretty well worked over by Schumer and Pelosi.
Obama Care is repealed and replaced. Get over it. The tax extensions is the fault of the House. Again, see above. The GOP house lacks brains and balls to do their legislative responsibility. With no individual and employee mandate requirement makes ObamaCare r and r.

Schumer and Pelosi getting over on Trump? How stupid you sound. Sorry. Let's see in November when the GOP adds seats in both the House and Senate. Go to the bank on this. It's a lock.

Quote:
Now before he spends anymore money he is already looking at trillion dollar deficits for each year of his first term sans the first. Find a source that says he isn't.
This country has been in the fiscal shithole for 30+ years. Blame Trump for this all you like. You are being laughed at I assure you.
reckless is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2018, 08:53 AM   #115
forced89

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Russ View Post
Eventually, reality will bite us big time. We can forget about our politicians trying to fix the problem. For the most part, all they want to do is get re-elected....
Agree. Just wait until interest rates get back to historical levels. The cost of financing the deficit will eat up most of the Government's revenue making the deficit grow even faster.
forced89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2018, 09:19 AM   #116
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Deficits are not for the ruling elite.
Just us working peons ( or is that pee ons?)

BOTH parties know thins, both parties know they are safe.
Neither party represents us.

ISIS is nothing compared to Congress.
Nothing.
Old 02-13-2018, 10:03 AM   #117
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Yes, as you say, he signed this bill. But you can't be that naive and hateful to suggest --and blame-- Trump for this entire pork-laden bill, can you. Of course you will. Just like you're implication that Trump is responsible for our $20 trillion deficit?
Trump sided with the Democrats back in September on a short term CR instead of staying in line with Republicans and forcing a longer term budget deal. Its well documented on here. That began setting the stage.

Quote:
The GOP stopped being fiscally responsible long before both the GOP and the anti-Trump crowd became laughingstocks. A reminder: Congress writes tax and spending laws, not the president. As for Trump siding with the Dems ... well blame Mitch McConnell and the liberal wing of the GOP. They lost a bunch of GOP senate seats since 2008 -- mostly RINO slobs. And the establishment went against those conservatives that won primaries and they were against Trump too in 2016-17. You can be as selective as you want, but you have demonstrated absolutely zero political or historical acumen and perspective.
No, I don't buy into revisionist history. The liberal wing you describe was preparing to use the leverage they had to force a longer term debt deal until the President flipped sides and went with the Democrats short term option. If you recall he was really happy with all the positive press he got from NYT and WaPo.

Quote:
The DACA situation was required to be handled by Congress, not Trump. It is/was a legislative issue. The GOP house led by nitwits, fraidy-cats and idiots failed to do so because they lack the brains and onions to do their legislature duty. Again, by blaming Trump, you lose more credibility by the word.
Nonsense. Trump could have just killed it. Right then and there by executive order. Check some of your super-conservative news sites. They weren't happy with the decision. Again he gave away leverage.

Quote:
Obama Care is repealed and replaced. Get over it. The tax extensions is the fault of the House. Again, see above. The GOP house lacks brains and balls to do their legislative responsibility. With no individual and employee mandate requirement makes ObamaCare r and r.
Then why is it going to get more taxpayer this funding this year? Signed by Trump of course? Here you go.

Quote:
This country has been in the fiscal shithole for 30+ years. Blame Trump for this all you like. You are being laughed at I assure you.
Year 1 (Obama Spending Levels): $550 Billion Deficit.
Year 2 (Tax Plan and Budget Deal): $1.2 Trillion Deficit.

I blame everybody... you blame everybody but your boy.

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 02-13-2018 at 10:14 AM.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2018, 10:46 AM   #118
barahona44

Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Both parties know thins, both parties know they are safe.
Neither party represents us.
Are members of Congress elected or appointed?

A good, long look in the mirror might be in order.

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2018, 10:57 AM   #119
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by barahona44 View Post
Are members of Congress elected or appointed?

A good, long look in the mirror might be in order.
Not at all.

I have very little to say in the process.
I am given the choice of two candidates totally beholding to the partire to vote for. My only other alternative is to write in, which I have done, or not to vote.

And I live a pathetic blue state, so my votes are easily cancelled out by brain dead people.

Besides, as soon as these scumbags get into office, they only care about re-election and serving the party.

TERM LIMITS is the only viable solution to a rigged machine.

Your assumption is that there is an alternative in each election.
There is not more often than there is.
Old 02-13-2018, 12:16 PM   #120
Clocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by reckless View Post
Right. They repealed the mandate and replaced it with more deficit-funded federal money. And ObamaCare is going to continue to suck up even more money into the indefinite future. I hope they don't repeal and replace any more bad programs. We can't afford it.

According to this post, everything good in the bill is purely because of Trump and everything bad is the fault of Congress.