Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 07-29-2022, 12:43 AM   #1
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,384
TRUMP CURRENT HEADLINES

In a statement released on Wednesday former President Donald Trump announced his intention to file a lawsuit against CNN, claiming that the network has repeatedly defamed him. His legal team alleges that the defamation began shortly before his successful 2016 presidential campaign

Donald Trump appears to be breaking federal law as he hosts a Saudi Arabia-backed LIV golf tournament in Bedminster, The Washington Post reported Thursday.
The article is illustrated with a picture from Associated Press photographer Seth Wenig showing the presidential seal and Trump's signature on a towel attached to his golf bags.


russia's state-run media channel Russia 24 wants everyone to know that President Donald Trump belongs to Moscow.
Responding to reports that Trump told world leaders at the G-7 meeting in Canada last week that Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula is Russian because everyone there speaks Russian, the hosts of the Russian version of 60 Minutes victoriously declared that "Crimea is ours, Trump is ours."


RNC threatening to stop paying Trump’s legal bills if he announces 2024 bid too early, report says
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA A MUSICAL TRIBUTE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

http://EXACTAMATRIX.COM

https://epidemic-stats.com/
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 12:59 AM   #2
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 19,616
OMG, the travesty
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 01:46 AM   #3
fast4522
Registered User
 
fast4522's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 12,216
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
In a statement released on Wednesday former President Donald Trump announced his intention to file a lawsuit against CNN, claiming that the network has repeatedly defamed him. His legal team alleges that the defamation began shortly before his successful 2016 presidential campaign

Donald Trump appears to be breaking federal law as he hosts a Saudi Arabia-backed LIV golf tournament in Bedminster, The Washington Post reported Thursday.
The article is illustrated with a picture from Associated Press photographer Seth Wenig showing the presidential seal and Trump's signature on a towel attached to his golf bags.


russia's state-run media channel Russia 24 wants everyone to know that President Donald Trump belongs to Moscow.
Responding to reports that Trump told world leaders at the G-7 meeting in Canada last week that Ukraine's Crimean Peninsula is Russian because everyone there speaks Russian, the hosts of the Russian version of 60 Minutes victoriously declared that "Crimea is ours, Trump is ours."


RNC threatening to stop paying Trumps legal bills if he announces 2024 bid too early, report says
More garbage, go back to the outhouse.
fast4522 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 09:41 AM   #4
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,384
Boomer Esiason gets emotional as he destroys Donald Trump for hosting LIV Golf: The ultimate insult to 9/11 families
Minutes before Donald Trump hosted the Saudi Arabia-backed LIV Golf tour at his Bedminster course, WFANs Boomer Esiason railed against the former president for disrespecting victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks
.
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA A MUSICAL TRIBUTE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

http://EXACTAMATRIX.COM

https://epidemic-stats.com/
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 10:22 AM   #5
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,544
You still think Trump is president, don't you?

I think this is the problem with a lot of Democrats.

No, actually, Joe Biden is president...and Democrats control congress.

I hate to break this to you...but all this inflation...this insane gas and food pricing...two consecutive quarters of NEGATIVE GDP...this is on you, pal. On you for who you voted for....

Not Donald Trump.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 10:49 AM   #6
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
You still think Trump is president, don't you?

I think this is the problem with a lot of Democrats.

No, actually, Joe Biden is president...and Democrats control congress.

I hate to break this to you...but all this inflation...this insane gas and food pricing...two consecutive quarters of NEGATIVE GDP...this is on you, pal. On you for who you voted for....

Not Donald Trump.
since trump first entered the political race i posted here my concerns about him
I just dont want this guy as our next president. Perhaps this november, democrats will have a more meaningful control of congress. we then can thank trump for that.

until then

Column: Donald Trump is dangerously close to proving that presidents are above the law
Opinion by Jackie Calmes - 3h ago

How many times have you heard it? No one is above the law.

Yet that aphorism of American democracy has been a myth when it comes to presidents.

Fortunately, few presidents have shown such a penchant for criminality as Donald Trump. And none have done so to a more heinous end: threatening our very system of government. To stay in office, he worked to overturn a historically free and fair election and to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. Even in failing, Trump undermined democracy; many millions of Americans, Republicans, wrongly believe President Biden stole the 2020 election.
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA A MUSICAL TRIBUTE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

http://EXACTAMATRIX.COM

https://epidemic-stats.com/
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 10:59 AM   #7
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 79,544
If what you just posted is true, then Trump would be following in the footsteps of Joe Biden and his son Hunter. Presidents (and Vice President, when Joe was VP under Obama) who are ABOVE THE LAW.

That would be "good company," according to you, correct?

After all, like me (a guy who voted for Trump), you voted for a guy (Joe Biden) who is a criminal and a grifter.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 07-29-2022 at 11:01 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 11:09 AM   #8
tucker6
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 9,650
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Boomer Esiason gets emotional as he destroys Donald Trump for hosting LIV Golf: The ultimate insult to 9/11 families
Minutes before Donald Trump hosted the Saudi Arabia-backed LIV Golf tour at his Bedminster course, WFANs Boomer Esiason railed against the former president for disrespecting victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks
.
Good for Trump. The PGA Tour got woke and canceled a major tournament at Bedminster because of the J6 joke, and this is Trump's payback. If you're going to get political, expect fallout at some point, becaue when you screw a businessman out of millions and the publicity that goes with it, he's going to find a way to screw you back. Business 101.
tucker6 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 11:58 AM   #9
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
Good for Trump. The PGA Tour got woke and canceled a major tournament at Bedminster because of the J6 joke, and this is Trump's payback. If you're going to get political, expect fallout at some point, becaue when you screw a businessman out of millions and the publicity that goes with it, he's going to find a way to screw you back. Business 101.
A business man yes. One who can govern absolutely not.. if you can tell a man by the friend he keeps , you may find that in time, many of his are in jail.
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA A MUSICAL TRIBUTE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

http://EXACTAMATRIX.COM

https://epidemic-stats.com/
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 12:03 PM   #10
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,384
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
If what you just posted is true, then Trump would be following in the footsteps of Joe Biden and his son Hunter. Presidents (and Vice President, when Joe was VP under Obama) who are ABOVE THE LAW.

That would be "good company," according to you, correct?

After all, like me (a guy who voted for Trump), you voted for a guy (Joe Biden) who is a criminal and a grifter.
Perhaps you should make a Biden headliner thread
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA A MUSICAL TRIBUTE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

http://EXACTAMATRIX.COM

https://epidemic-stats.com/
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 12:28 PM   #11
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
Boomer Esiason gets emotional as he destroys Donald Trump for hosting LIV Golf: The ultimate insult to 9/11 families
Minutes before Donald Trump hosted the Saudi Arabia-backed LIV Golf tour at his Bedminster course, WFANs Boomer Esiason railed against the former president for disrespecting victims of the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks
.
No the ultimate insult to 9/11 families and the rest of America is Joe Briben Administration's attacks on domestic energy. The utterly embarrassing thing to the Country and 9/11 families in particular. Joe went and licked Saudi crack for oil and came back with nothing but shit on his face.

What Trump does on his private property has no effect on the Nation. What Joe does has.... Joe brought us into a recession... focus on the here and now or keep grasping at straws that don't hold water.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 12:49 PM   #12
OntheRail
Registered User
 
OntheRail's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,518
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
A business man yes. One who can govern absolutely hell yes.. if you can tell a man by the friend he keeps , you may find that in time, many of his are in jail. On trumped up charges
FTFY


Is Joe a leader... hell NO. Can Joe govern... hell NO. Joe can hardly read his puppet-prompter... be coherent... walk... ascend stairs... ride a bike... or blink. Is corrupt and compromised by criminals foreign and domestic. The Big Guy should be in the big house along with his Son and Brother.
__________________
Remember To Help Old Friends Thoroughbred Retirement Center.
OntheRail is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 01:18 PM   #13
rastajenk
Just Deplorable
 
rastajenk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Lebanon, Ohio
Posts: 7,584
And his Easter Bunny handler.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 01:43 PM   #14
ThreeHorseEntry
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 247
Quote:
Originally Posted by formula_2002 View Post
since trump first entered the political race i posted here my concerns about him
I just dont want this guy as our next president. Perhaps this november, democrats will have a more meaningful control of congress. we then can thank trump for that.

until then

Column: Donald Trump is dangerously close to proving that presidents are above the law
Opinion by Jackie Calmes - 3h ago

How many times have you heard it? No one is above the law.

Yet that aphorism of American democracy has been a myth when it comes to presidents.

Fortunately, few presidents have shown such a penchant for criminality as Donald Trump. And none have done so to a more heinous end: threatening our very system of government. To stay in office, he worked to overturn a historically free and fair election and to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. Even in failing, Trump undermined democracy; many millions of Americans, Republicans, wrongly believe President Biden stole the 2020 election.
I usually don't comment on politics but I personally experienced cheating in the 2020 election by the Democrats and don't allow a comment like "free and fair election" to pass anywhere whether it be in person or on a board.

The media can repeat that lie endlessly but that doesn't change the facts.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn is famous for saying "The simple step of a courageous individual is not to take part in the lie. One word of truth outweighs the world."

This is what brought down the Soviet Union. People called them on their lies and refused to live that way. I do the same thing with the Democrats here and they too will fall.
ThreeHorseEntry is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 07-29-2022, 02:18 PM   #15
formula_2002
what an easy game.
 
formula_2002's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 41,384
Rolling Stone



Hosting Saudi Golf Tourney, Trump Has Forgotten He Used to Blame Kingdom for 9/11
__________________
Peace on earth, good will to all
GOD BLESS AMERICA A MUSICAL TRIBUTE
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...6FORM%3DVDMHRS

http://EXACTAMATRIX.COM

https://epidemic-stats.com/
formula_2002 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2022 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.