Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > General Racing Discussion

Old 11-25-2022, 12:28 PM   #1
SG4

TVG today

Anyone having issues with their TVG HD broadcast today? It's been coming through choppy on my TV, no trouble with any other channels. I've had this happen to me several times but not for awhile but only with TVG. Not sure if it's their signal or if my cable just specifically hates me for watching this channel all day.
SG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2022, 12:47 PM   #2
BarchCapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SG4 View Post
Anyone having issues with their TVG HD broadcast today? It's been coming through choppy on my TV, no trouble with any other channels. I've had this happen to me several times but not for awhile but only with TVG. Not sure if it's their signal or if my cable just specifically hates me for watching this channel all day.
I have had no issues with the HD feed on the TVG/FanDuel Roku app - been watching all morning. But it sounds like you're talking about watching it via cable TV.
BarchCapper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2022, 03:06 PM   #3
Cuffdaddy

Quote:
I have encountered this numerous times while watching via Satellite provider Direct TV in So Cal.

I have remedied by turning the satellite box off and then back on but that did not work each time. The choppiness is frustrating
Cuffdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2022, 03:38 PM   #4
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuffdaddy View Post
I have encountered this numerous times while watching via Satellite provider Direct TV in So Cal.

I have remedied by turning the satellite box off and then back on but that did not work each time. The choppiness is frustrating

Whether if box reset works or not depends on if it is you or them. To the OP, if all the other channels are fine and a box reset doesn't work it is most likely an issue somewhere in the feed chain, from your provider's local branch back to TVG. I would complain to your cable provider. If they say 'No other customers have complained" do as you must. That will usually get a cussing tirade out of me when I know they are lying.
Inner Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-25-2022, 08:14 PM   #5
ronsmac

Quote:
I’ve been having issues with the main channel for a few weeks. When it’s shown on one of the local sports networks the picture is fine.
ronsmac is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-26-2022, 12:17 PM   #6
SG4

It took awhile but the picture finally corrected itself in the early evening without me having done anything to fix it. It's just strange since the SD feed was fine on my TV, the HD streaming on roku was fine & all other channels there were zero issues. Hopefully that's the last of that for awhile, at least I know it's a localized issue for me & not a nationwide bad feed
SG4 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: