Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-20-2022, 03:59 AM   #31
lamboguy

if Garland was seriously going after Trump, he would have got his inditement by now without these documents. i got no idea what the evidence is or isn't in this case, but i suspect the current attorney general doesn't think he can get a conviction in this. one thing for sure is that if Bill Barr was in charge now, he would have got the handcuffs out in a New York minute.
lamboguy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 08:49 AM   #32
lex

This Hitler salute stuff has been ridiculous the past couple of days. I don't get how people who complain that Trump is leading a cult don't get that they're in their own cult.

When it comes to declassifying stuff, Trump has avoided saying that in legal papers this entire time, including yesterday. The Special Master just asked them to say which ones are declassified and they said no.

If this was all declassified it seems like they could have stopped all of this in its tracks because the records act isn't a criminal charge. Unfortunately, but not surprising, Trump started out with idiot lawyers who just told him what he wanted to hear. Now some real lawyers have to clean up the mess.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 09:04 AM   #33
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
This Hitler salute stuff has been ridiculous the past couple of days. I don't get how people who complain that Trump is leading a cult don't get that they're in their own cult.

When it comes to declassifying stuff, Trump has avoided saying that in legal papers this entire time, including yesterday. The Special Master just asked them to say which ones are declassified and they said no.

If this was all declassified it seems like they could have stopped all of this in its tracks because the records act isn't a criminal charge. Unfortunately, but not surprising, Trump started out with idiot lawyers who just told him what he wanted to hear. Now some real lawyers have to clean up the mess.
there you go! Trump gives you great suspense
Old 09-20-2022, 12:05 PM   #34
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Biden has remained aloof from this investigation. He receives no progress reports. He asks no questions.

And you know all this how? Because Biden said so? Did you hear his latest doozy that he told? He was visiting a community pool in an all black neighborhood where he said he worked as a life guard so he could get to understand black people better. Another one of his tall tales of his past. A little research finds his family moved far away from there when Biden was 11,
as in hundreds of miles and a couple states away.

Funny how you bust on Trump for screwing up reciting numbers when he is flying by the seat of his pants, when Biden can't even read a teleprompter.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 12:22 PM   #35
lamboguy

i have been waiting for 6 weeks now to hear who the rat was in this case. i would bet big that it was Trump that ratted himself out. he is probably getting paid off by the media to create news for their boring stations.
Old 09-20-2022, 12:40 PM   #36
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
i have been waiting for 6 weeks now to hear who the rat was in this case. i would bet big that it was Trump that ratted himself out. he is probably getting paid off by the media to create news for their boring stations.

If these missing documents were so important why did no one notice they were gone until over a year later?
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 01:00 PM   #37
lamboguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt View Post
If these missing documents were so important why did no one notice they were gone until over a year later?
from what i can see, the whole thing is one big joke. Trump is playing these guys better than Picasso paints paintings.
Old 09-20-2022, 06:11 PM   #38
delayjf

listening to some legal scholars, there is no official process by which the President must follow IOT declassify any documents
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-20-2022, 08:18 PM   #39
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by delayjf View Post
listening to some legal scholars, there is no official process by which the President must follow IOT declassify any documents
Of course there isn't...because there has never been the kind of vindictive pettiness seen before by a party that actually "won" the election.

Now they've resorted to bringing out the 'Q' stuff AGAIN and the phantom Nazi salutes...I hope he runs and wins again, only to see some of these actually die IRL of Trump-induced heart failure and/or strokes.
Old 09-20-2022, 09:51 PM   #40
xtb

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
I hope he runs and wins again, only to see some of these actually die IRL of Trump-induced heart failure and/or strokes.
And if he does, Trump will proclaim he is the only president to win 3x since FDR. Heads will explode across the country, it will be fun.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 12:37 AM   #41
MargieRose

Well now, what's this all about?
Are ya at all interested...Biden; AG Garland; FBI; MSM; nasty, opportunistic book-writers (huh AG Barr); any shade of Demo/Lib??

Letter Reveals Obama Foundation Is Keeping Classified Docs in Abandoned Furniture Warehouse

Quote:
This means that, as the debate over the supposedly classified documents at Mar-a-Lago is unfolding, the Obama Foundation is, at this very moment, storing classified documents in unused retail space in the suburbs of Chicago.

While the storage of these documents appears to be with the full knowledge and coordination of NARA, it still raises significant questions, not just concerning the raid of Mar-a-Lago, but also surrounding the legal actions being taken by the Biden administration against Trump over the storage of these documents. Seeing as Mar-a-Lago is Trump’s Florida home, it is protected by Secret Service, making it far more secure than whatever setup they likely had at the former furniture store space. There is no mention of what kind of security measures are in place to protect the Obama documents — if there are any at all.
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 12:32 AM   #42
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Oh….sorry

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politic...-raid-n1646445
Old 11-17-2022, 12:37 AM   #43
fast4522

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
If that link is correct, they roll for commies.
fast4522 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 11-17-2022, 12:40 AM   #44
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
It's such a rigged process, I don't know how ANYONE can say with a straight face that elections aren't completely fixed in this country.

The proof is put right in front of the faces of the people every few weeks...every month...but they don't want to see it. Blind, deaf, dead country.

Have some myocarditis on me, America...you deserve it...along with everything else

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 11-17-2022 at 12:41 AM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: