Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 03-27-2017, 02:54 AM   #1
topgun
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 103
Black Magic

Hello,

I will you know if there are anyone on this board that owns the Black Magic software. I have the software, but can't make a dime using it, so if there is anyone on this board that wins with the software, please PM me.

Topgun
topgun is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-01-2017, 11:46 PM   #2
omar2
Registered User
 
omar2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 39
Cool Black Magic

I use the older program, master magician, and i don't have any problems. It's the way you're picking the pacelines. I happen to be a pretty good paceline picker. NOBODY is ever going to be 100%.
I had Black Magic and the problem i saw was when one part of the program said one thing, let's say pressured, the other side might say neutral or speed of speed. YOU AS THE HANDICAPPER MUST DECIDE THE PACE SETUP! EVERYTHING YOU NEED,THE ANSWER, IS IN THE PP'S.
You can check out my post on ebay under horse racing systems>fan apparel and souvenirs and check out my sheets for 3/18 at gp and 3/11 at tampa.
If you send me your email address i'll send you the way i pick my pacelines. You know it took me only 5 minutes to handicap that rainbow 6, that's because i didn't look until 5 minutes to post. Unfortunately i didn't place the bet because i wanted to look more closely at the last race. Now i'm sorry i didn't bet it because it came in. That's $37k that didn't hit my bank account but i'll be all in sunday 4/2 when the pool swells to $10 million.
And remember my paceline selections are just a starting off point. You may want to give him a better # if his form angles warrant it and it's not out of line with your 1st pick.
Later,Omar. nbroat@yahoo.com
omar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 01:04 AM   #3
theotherside
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: buffalo new york
Posts: 119
picking lines

Omar would you mind sharing that with me as well!I always appreciate new info!
thank you.
theotherside is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-02-2017, 04:03 AM   #4
omar2
Registered User
 
omar2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 39
Cool Picking Pacelines

Sure. Just send me your email address.
omar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-26-2017, 10:01 PM   #5
Tennis06
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 2
Hi

Can you send me the pacelines to my email address. My email is bayvistacleaning@gmail.com.

Thanks

Hector
Tennis06 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2017, 07:02 PM   #6
UltimateBetter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 88
Me too

norm9170@yahoo.com
UltimateBetter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2017, 07:58 PM   #7
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBetter View Post
Seller beware....anyone doing business with the above "norm" --a little advice:

Demand payment in advance...or consider it a donation.

-NCG
__________________
1 510 203-8274
www.pace-view.net

email: norcalgreg@pace-view.net
*Newsletter sign-up
https://tinyletter.com/NorCalGreg


.

*As seen on PaceAdvantage.com, Phillips Racing Newsletter, Horseplayer Monthly, EastCoast PonyPicks... and the laptops of horseplayers everywhere!
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2017, 10:20 PM   #8
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Wow, I wonder how making an accusation like that aligns with the TOS. Wonder what he would say about you?

What if somebody were to make a similar comment about NCG and the products he sells? Just saying....
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-27-2017, 10:46 PM   #9
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Wow, I wonder how making an accusation like that aligns with the TOS. Wonder what he would say about you?

What if somebody were to make a similar comment about NCG and the products he sells? Just saying....
Without knowing any of the details...it sounds like you've already assumed I'm wrong for posting.

First of all...why don't we let "norm" respond....and let's find out what he would say about me, shall we?

Second...no one will EVER make a similar comment about me. I invite anyone that feels I've wronged them somehow---please speak up.

No one has ever asked for a refund. One gentleman implied he wasn't happy with one of my programs--I promptly refunded his money.

He asked why---he said he didn't ask for a refund.
__________________
1 510 203-8274
www.pace-view.net

email: norcalgreg@pace-view.net
*Newsletter sign-up
https://tinyletter.com/NorCalGreg


.

*As seen on PaceAdvantage.com, Phillips Racing Newsletter, Horseplayer Monthly, EastCoast PonyPicks... and the laptops of horseplayers everywhere!
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 12:12 AM   #10
ReplayRandall
Mount Rushmore
 
ReplayRandall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 8,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Wow, I wonder how making an accusation like that aligns with the TOS. Wonder what he would say about you?

What if somebody were to make a similar comment about NCG and the products he sells? Just saying....
I wasn't aware that you were a moderator......Bad spot to be TROLLING Greg, obviously he's trying to alert the board that there may be a problem that he's experienced with this person....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 12:42 AM   #11
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I wasn't aware that you were a moderator......Bad spot to be TROLLING Greg, obviously he's trying to alert the board that there may be a problem that he's experienced with this person....
FYI - I am a customer of Greg's and am definitely not trolling him. You, however, are trolling me. Go away.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 12:46 AM   #12
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
Without knowing any of the details...it sounds like you've already assumed I'm wrong for posting.

First of all...why don't we let "norm" respond....and let's find out what he would say about me, shall we?

Second...no one will EVER make a similar comment about me. I invite anyone that feels I've wronged them somehow---please speak up.

No one has ever asked for a refund. One gentleman implied he wasn't happy with one of my programs--I promptly refunded his money.

He asked why---he said he didn't ask for a refund.
Greg, I do think you are wrong for posting because it is a forum. My point really is that "norm" shouldn't have to come on here and defend himself. The boss was just posting about civility on the site. As much as Replay is wrong to troll me with his comment, he is correct that perhaps I am acting like a mod. It was my initial reaction.

Your point that nobody will EVER make a similar comment about you is really what I was getting to. What is to stop someone from doing so. I am not questioning your integrity. I am a customer of yours and have no issue with you in that regard. I just thought that posting what you did is wrong. Others will probably disagree. If it were the case that somebody felt wronged, I would hope that they would try to resolve it "offline." Perhaps that is where our discussion should go. Or it can be done.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 12:47 AM   #13
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
I wasn't aware that you were a moderator......Bad spot to be TROLLING Greg, obviously he's trying to alert the board that there may be a problem that he's experienced with this person....
Without explanation or proof. Got it.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 12:48 AM   #14
ReplayRandall
Mount Rushmore
 
ReplayRandall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 8,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
FYI - I am a customer of Greg's and am definitely not trolling him. You, however, are trolling me. Go away.
Trust me Sport, you're out of line here.....Best watch what you say.
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 01:00 AM   #15
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Greg, I do think you are wrong for posting because it is a forum. My point really is that "norm" shouldn't have to come on here and defend himself. The boss was just posting about civility on the site. As much as Replay is wrong to troll me with his comment, he is correct that perhaps I am acting like a mod. It was my initial reaction.

Your point that nobody will EVER make a similar comment about you is really what I was getting to. What is to stop someone from doing so. I am not questioning your integrity. I am a customer of yours and have no issue with you in that regard. I just thought that posting what you did is wrong. Others will probably disagree. If it were the case that somebody felt wronged, I would hope that they would try to resolve it "offline." Perhaps that is where our discussion should go. Or it can be done.
I probably was wrong, kf...I admit. But privately pm'ing this gentleman does no good-NCG
__________________
1 510 203-8274
www.pace-view.net

email: norcalgreg@pace-view.net
*Newsletter sign-up
https://tinyletter.com/NorCalGreg


.

*As seen on PaceAdvantage.com, Phillips Racing Newsletter, Horseplayer Monthly, EastCoast PonyPicks... and the laptops of horseplayers everywhere!
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How would 12 mins between races effect your play?
Like to see it, Would probably bet more - 25.30%
21 Votes
Like it, Would bet the same - 36.14%
30 Votes
Like it, Would bet less - 2.41%
2 Votes
Wouldn't like it. - 36.14%
30 Votes
Total Votes: 83
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.