Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.
Old 01-24-2021, 04:21 PM   #8641
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
OMG, in UK you can be vaccinated twice and still spread the killer disease

good thing that does not happen here, as Twitter, Facebook and Youtube will not allow it.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/vaccin...IJepHg8EogCcyA
They spell center in an odd manner.
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2021, 09:44 PM   #8642
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 21,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
for Saturday, January 25, 2021

173,000 cases

3400 deaths
for Sunday January 26, 2021

135,000 cases

1800 deaths
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 12:32 AM   #8643
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,971
gain of function research to make viruses more potent seems to be working.


Fauci funding even after 0bama regime banned it, should get Fauci a Nobel prize - and he deserves it if he ends up killing a third of the world


https://www.organicconsumers.org/blo...f-the-pandemic
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 02:04 AM   #8644
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
gain of function research to make viruses more potent seems to be working.


Fauci funding even after 0bama regime banned it, should get Fauci a Nobel prize - and he deserves it if he ends up killing a third of the world


https://www.organicconsumers.org/blo...f-the-pandemic
Don't worry. Our nonexistent investigative journalists will never get to the bottom of that obvious **** up on the part of NIAID which has been headed by FAUCI for DECADES and DECADES
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 10:09 AM   #8645
46zilzal
velocitician
 
46zilzal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 24,110
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
gain of function research to make viruses more potent seems to be working.


Fauci funding even after 0bama regime banned it, should get Fauci a Nobel prize - and he deserves it if he ends up killing a third of the world

RNA viruses have a much higher rate of mutation.

quote: RNA viruses have high mutation rates—up to a million times higher than their hosts—and these high rates are correlated with enhanced virulence and evolvability, traits considered beneficial for viruses.

from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6107253/
__________________
"If this world is all about winners, what's for the losers?" Jr. Bonner: "Well somebody's got to hold the horses Ace."
46zilzal is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 12:36 PM   #8646
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 21,156
the daily numbers that i have been posting was anything but accurate, i think everyone here knew that. maybe by some stretch of the imagination the amount of deaths were more realistic than the amount of cases.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/who-fi...roblem/5735107
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2021, 12:41 PM   #8647
Tom
The Voice of Reason!
 
Tom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Canandaigua, New york
Posts: 103,953
What we need is a vaccine for lying assholes like Fauci.
__________________
Who does the Racing Form Detective like in this one?
Tom is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 03:56 AM   #8648
lamboguy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Boston+Ocala
Posts: 21,156
Quote:
Originally Posted by lamboguy View Post
for Sunday January 26, 2021

135,000 cases

1800 deaths
for Monday, 2021

152,000 cases

1900 deaths
lamboguy is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 11:31 AM   #8649
Rex Phinney
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Bakersfield, CA
Posts: 1,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
What we need is a vaccine for lying assholes like Fauci.

Who else has been wrong so many times and still keeps their job? This asshole has literally never done anything but play grabass with Washington. Even if you go back to the 80's and 90's he was wrong on AIDS for about 10 years before he finally started to embrace that it was a problem.
Rex Phinney is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 12:02 PM   #8650
Redboard
$2 Showbettor
 
Redboard's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: The Villages
Posts: 2,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greyfox View Post
Ivermectin - A potential treatment?

https://youtu.be/fSL7sqOudoE
Last week, the NIH came out with an update to their stance on using Ivermectin. They went from “don’t use it” to “there are insufficient data to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.” This is a significant change in their position. Here are their comments about the studies they examined:


• The sample size of most of the trials was small.
• Various doses and schedules of ivermectin were used.
• Some of the randomized controlled trials were open-label studies in which neither the participants nor the investigators were blinded to the treatment arms.
• In addition to ivermectin or the comparator drug, patients also received various concomitant medications (e.g., doxycycline, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, zinc, corticosteroids), confounding assessment of the true efficacy or safety of ivermectin.
• The severity of COVID-19 in the study participants was not always well described.
• The study outcome measures were not always clearly defined.

Here's their entire statement.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...f%20COVID%2D19.

Apparently now that the NIH has softened their policy from “don’t take it” to “neutral” one can get a doc to prescribe it. I believe, it’s in the same category as monoclonal antibodies and Convalescent Plasma, both of which, as time moves on, are being found to not be effective. You can order Ivermectin online here:

https://www.pushhealth.com/drugs/ive...4aAhEaEALw_wcB

I would imagine one would need a positive covid test. I also wonder how much of it is actually available since it has been in the news lately.
Redboard is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 02:33 PM   #8651
Poindexter
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,188
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redboard View Post
Last week, the NIH came out with an update to their stance on using Ivermectin. They went from “don’t use it” to “there are insufficient data to recommend either for or against the use of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19.” This is a significant change in their position. Here are their comments about the studies they examined:


• The sample size of most of the trials was small.
• Various doses and schedules of ivermectin were used.
• Some of the randomized controlled trials were open-label studies in which neither the participants nor the investigators were blinded to the treatment arms.
• In addition to ivermectin or the comparator drug, patients also received various concomitant medications (e.g., doxycycline, hydroxychloroquine, azithromycin, zinc, corticosteroids), confounding assessment of the true efficacy or safety of ivermectin.
• The severity of COVID-19 in the study participants was not always well described.
• The study outcome measures were not always clearly defined.

Here's their entire statement.

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelin...f%20COVID%2D19.

Apparently now that the NIH has softened their policy from “don’t take it” to “neutral” one can get a doc to prescribe it. I believe, it’s in the same category as monoclonal antibodies and Convalescent Plasma, both of which, as time moves on, are being found to not be effective. You can order Ivermectin online here:

https://www.pushhealth.com/drugs/ive...4aAhEaEALw_wcB

I would imagine one would need a positive covid test. I also wonder how much of it is actually available since it has been in the news lately.

What if it does work(not claiming it does or doesn't but Dr. Kory was pretty convincing when he testified in front of congress weeks ago). Same with Hydroxy/zpak/zinc combo(other doctors have sworn by)? What if that actually works. How many people have needlessly died because of an agenda? Not to mention the lockdowns, the terminally destroyed businesses, the completely ****ed up lives and the millions of people who will now starve to death world wide.

But it is all worth it because we get that warm cuddly feeling of decency being back in the white house. Not that despicable, immoral, hateful blob of orange.
Poindexter is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 03:10 PM   #8652
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
What we need is a vaccine for lying assholes like Fauci.
that is thing about science, it is never settled and always being adjusted, making new recommendations for best practices






except of course the catastrophic climate disruption caused by humans burning oil, that is definitely settled and if you say anything different you are a liar.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 05:37 PM   #8653
snappit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
They spell center in an odd manner.
It's called English and how it's spelt in most English speaking countries.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 06:46 PM   #8654
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by snappit View Post
It's called English and how it's spelt in most English speaking countries.
Not in the US

And you're WAY TOO LITERAL with ZERO SENSE OF HUMOR.

Obviously I know they spell it differently in the UK
__________________
@paceadvantage | Support the site and become a today!
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-26-2021, 06:59 PM   #8655
snappit
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Coventry, UK
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Not in the US

And you're WAY TOO LITERAL with ZERO SENSE OF HUMOR.

Obviously I know they spell it differently in the UK
You obviously never saw the smiley face.
snappit is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
preferred pick 5 type
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.