Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 05-16-2017, 12:01 AM   #1
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 46,806
Seth Rich murder: Wikileaks

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story


"When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, ďAbsolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ĎRod, we were told to stand down on this case and I canít share any information with you.í Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I donít think it comes from the chiefís office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday]."
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 12:36 AM   #2
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,976
We need more info on Russia meddling in the last presidential campaign. Did Seth give the keys to the Russians and they killed him to cover their tracks?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 01:41 AM   #3
EasyGoer89
Charm school graduate
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Posts: 1,902
My favorite part was when Hillary and her closest aides all rallied around this 'senseless' tragedy and vowed to find the perps and bring them to justice if it was the last thing they do.


Memba when that happened?
EasyGoer89 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 07:43 AM   #4
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by EasyGoer89 View Post
My favorite part was when Hillary and her closest aides all rallied around this 'senseless' tragedy and vowed to find the perps and bring them to justice if it was the last thing they do.


Memba when that happened?

The similarities to OJ story are interesting.
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 08:47 AM   #5
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 16,828
How was this for good timing on my part yesterday?

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...&postcount=172
__________________
"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." Fast Eddie Felson
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 08:57 AM   #6
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 16,828
Quote:
Originally Posted by davew View Post
We need more info on Russia meddling in the last presidential campaign. Did Seth give the keys to the Russians and they killed him to cover their tracks?
It seems very likely now that Seth Rick leaked the info to wikileaks.

From the very start Assange has been saying that the source of the DNC material was not the Russians. When Seth Rich got murdered Assange offered a reward for information leading to whoever murdered Rich and STRONGLY hinted that Rich was the source of the DNC leaks.

Why in the world would he do any of that unless he knew the mainstream narrative of it being a robbery was bullshit?
__________________
"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." Fast Eddie Felson
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 09:02 AM   #7
classhandicapper
Registered User
 
classhandicapper's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 16,828
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

"Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ‘Rod, we were told to stand down on this case and I can’t share any information with you.’ Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I don’t think it comes from the chief’s office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday]."


If Seth Rich's murder was an assassination related to him leaking info from the DNC and the police were told to "stand down", I want to reopen about 20 other cases of murders, suicides and accidents involving people with close ties to the Clintons/democrats and scandals.
__________________
"Money won is twice as sweet as money earned." Fast Eddie Felson
classhandicapper is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 02:01 PM   #8
barahona44
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Diez meses en Port St. Lucie, FL; two months in the Dominican Republic
Posts: 4,355
Some of you are watching way too much television:


__________________
"But don't ask me what I think of you, I might not give the answer that you want me to. "

Fleetwood Mac, Oh Well, Part 1 (1969)
barahona44 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 03:26 PM   #9
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 12,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by classhandicapper View Post
It seems very likely now that Seth Rick leaked the info to wikileaks.

From the very start Assange has been saying that the source of the DNC material was not the Russians. When Seth Rich got murdered Assange offered a reward for information leading to whoever murdered Rich and STRONGLY hinted that Rich was the source of the DNC leaks.

Why in the world would he do any of that unless he knew the mainstream narrative of it being a robbery was bullshit?
You're kind of slow, aren't you? He would do it because he knows that admitting the truth-that the information came from the Russians-was the same as admitting that he colluded with a foreign power to influence an American election.
ETA: it took me five seconds after reading your post to figure that out.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 03:31 PM   #10
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
You're kind of slow, aren't you? He would do it because he knows that admitting the truth-that the information came from the Russians-was the same as admitting that he colluded with a foreign power to influence an American election.
Why would Assange care either way?
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 03:52 PM   #11
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 12,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
Why would Assange care either way?
Go to the slow class with classhandicapper. Because conspiring with a foreign power to influence an election is a crime.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 03:59 PM   #12
mostpost
Registered User
 
mostpost's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: North Riverside, Il.
Posts: 12,529
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRalph View Post
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story


"When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, ďAbsolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

Wheeler also told us, "I have a source inside the police department that has looked at me straight in the eye and said, ĎRod, we were told to stand down on this case and I canít share any information with you.í Now, that is highly unusual for a murder investigation, especially from a police department. Again, I donít think it comes from the chiefís office, but I do believe there is a correlation between the mayor's office and the DNC and that is the information that will come out [Tuesday]."
As a former cop-allegedly-I'm sure you are familiar with the concept of hearsay evidence. If not, there is an example in BOLD above. An unnamed source with no corroboration. And we are supposed to take Wheeler's word that that is what he said. This would not last five minutes in a court of law.
__________________
Proud Possessor of Zero Rep Points.
mostpost is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 04:03 PM   #13
JustRalph
Just another Facist
 
JustRalph's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Now in Houston
Posts: 46,806
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Go to the slow class with classhandicapper. Because conspiring with a foreign power to influence an election is a crime.
Only if it occurs n this country. By a U.S. Citizen who could be prosecuted.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #14
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward
 
PaceAdvantage's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Del Boca Vista
Posts: 70,236
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Go to the slow class with classhandicapper. Because conspiring with a foreign power to influence an election is a crime.
And I'm supposedly the slow one? Do you even know what you're typing?

I'll ask again. Why would Assange care either way? (Hint, he's not a US citizen, he's already a marked man...why would he care if it became known he collaborated with Russia or with Seth Rich...what would it matter?)
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 05-16-2017, 04:06 PM   #15
davew
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 15,976
Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Go to the slow class with classhandicapper. Because conspiring with a foreign power to influence an election is a crime.
What crime is that? a crime against democrat party?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
How would 12 mins between races effect your play?
Like to see it, Would probably bet more - 25.30%
21 Votes
Like it, Would bet the same - 36.14%
30 Votes
Like it, Would bet less - 2.41%
2 Votes
Wouldn't like it. - 36.14%
30 Votes
Total Votes: 83
This poll is closed.
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.