Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Thoroughbred Horse Racing Discussion > Handicapping Software


Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old 04-28-2017, 06:18 AM   #16
Murph
Public Handicapper
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Indiana
Posts: 1,450
No one has mentioned that Mr Piazza sent Rhodium out at KEE for her second win of the meeting in race 3 April 26. Not surprised with one but two in a row at Keeneland is a very good spring start. I thought someone else here might mention it.
Murph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 11:16 PM   #17
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReplayRandall View Post
Trust me Sport, you're out of line here.....Best watch what you say.
Oh, okay Sparky. Watcha gonna do. If you are going to threaten me, go the distance. At least Greg opted to revert back to his usual classy self.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 11:18 PM   #18
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murph View Post
No one has mentioned that Mr Piazza sent Rhodium out at KEE for her second win of the meeting in race 3 April 26. Not surprised with one but two in a row at Keeneland is a very good spring start. I thought someone else here might mention it.
The Hall of Famer? That is pretty cool. I didn't know he owned horses. Like him even more now
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-28-2017, 11:31 PM   #19
ReplayRandall
Mount Rushmore
 
ReplayRandall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 8,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Oh, okay Sparky. Watcha gonna do. If you are going to threaten me, go the distance. At least Greg opted to revert back to his usual classy self.
If it takes you 22 hours to come up with this crushing reply, I'll just leave you be.....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2017, 02:35 PM   #20
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Yup, and about another thirteen for this one. You see Randall, some people have lives and don't have all day and night to spend trolling people on the Internet. I have a job, family, etc. to attend to, so that is where I spend most of my time. It gets to be busy and I don't always have adequate time to handicap. This is actually something that you and I would seem to have in common if I am to judge by your showing on the NYRA pick thread. I recall something along the lines of 4/42 at Aqueduct, but am not sure how Belmont is doing for you. How is that going?

Your track record on Pace Advantage is one of continuous trolling and instigating fights with people. It is unfortunate that you opted to engage me on that level. I am but one more PA member who you have alienated.

Now I will also leave you be....
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2017, 02:44 PM   #21
ReplayRandall
Mount Rushmore
 
ReplayRandall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 8,552
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfin66 View Post
Yup, and about another thirteen for this one. You see Randall, some people have lives and don't have all day and night to spend trolling people on the Internet. I have a job, family, etc. to attend to, so that is where I spend most of my time. It gets to be busy and I don't always have adequate time to handicap. This is actually something that you and I would seem to have in common if I am to judge by your showing on the NYRA pick thread. I recall something along the lines of 4/42 at Aqueduct, but am not sure how Belmont is doing for you. How is that going?

Your track record on Pace Advantage is one of continuous trolling and instigating fights with people. It is unfortunate that you opted to engage me on that level. I am but one more PA member who you have alienated.

Now I will also leave you be....
Thanks for your fine opinion....
ReplayRandall is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2017, 04:08 PM   #22
cj
@TimeformUSfigs
 
cj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Moore, OK
Posts: 44,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
I probably was wrong, kf...I admit. But privately pm'ing this gentleman does no good-NCG
I have no problem with your post. I assume he didn't pay you money owed and there is no problem with you warning people. I have no reason to think it isn't true.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2017, 05:51 PM   #23
kingfin66
Bombardier
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 3,977
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I have no problem with your post. I assume he didn't pay you money owed and there is no problem with you warning people. I have no reason to think it isn't true.
Then it is definitely settled as far as I am concerned and I acknowledge that I probably should have just sent NCG a PM.
kingfin66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2017, 06:30 PM   #24
NorCalGreg
Authorized Advertiser
 
NorCalGreg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Oakland, Ca
Posts: 7,244
Quote:
Originally Posted by cj View Post
I have no problem with your post. I assume he didn't pay you money owed and there is no problem with you warning people. I have no reason to think it isn't true.
I've sent many programs out on "payday stakes"...and taken checks and sent the programs immediately...instead of waiting for the check to clear. 95%+ customers are honest--even on the internet.
__________________
1 510 203-8274
www.pace-view.net

email: norcalgreg@pace-view.net
*Newsletter sign-up
https://tinyletter.com/NorCalGreg


.

*As seen on PaceAdvantage.com, Phillips Racing Newsletter, Horseplayer Monthly, EastCoast PonyPicks... and the laptops of horseplayers everywhere!
NorCalGreg is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-29-2017, 07:48 PM   #25
cj
@TimeformUSfigs
 
cj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Moore, OK
Posts: 44,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalGreg View Post
I've sent many programs out on "payday stakes"...and taken checks and sent the programs immediately...instead of waiting for the check to clear. 95%+ customers are honest--even on the internet.
I can say the same, never really had any issues when I was doing something similar to you.
cj is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Reply




Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

» Advertisement
» Current Polls
preferred pick 5 type
Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 1999 - 2021 -- PaceAdvantage.Com -- All Rights Reserved
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program
designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.