Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 02-13-2017, 12:41 PM   #1
zico20

It was inevitable

The morons in Washington state passed a law saying you can use any restroom you identify with. Well, one guy has taken advantage of it. Seattle authorities are now dealing with the problem. You see, he keeps doing it. He strips down naked in front of women. When confronted, he shows them the rule book. They can't stop him legally.

http://louderwithcrowder.com/man-dro...mens-bathroom/

Last edited by zico20; 02-13-2017 at 12:45 PM.
zico20 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
woodtoo

Look what you've gotten yourself into. Obozo destroying America one toilet at a time.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 12:54 PM   #3
chadk66

they deserve all the turmoil that will come from this
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 01:18 PM   #4
FantasticDan
gelding

First off, this happened a year ago. Second, it was just a jerk who went into the bathroom to "make the point" that any guy can now legally go into a woman's bathroom if he wants to, which is not the case. At the time, right wing social media sites had been calling for men to go into women's bathrooms and create these types of "disruptions":

https://www.thestranger.com/blogs/sl...t-trans-people

The state human rights commission investigated and determined that the guy was just trying to make waves:

https://thinkprogress.org/no-transge...48b#.6pz19iui5

http://www.bellinghamherald.com/news...e62763847.html
FantasticDan is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 02:29 PM   #5
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

Can a woman go into a bathroom in a restaurant that is labelled "Men"...? Or vice versa... Lots of times there are lines for one or the other...and when nature calls....nature does...what it needs to do...
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 02:39 PM   #6
davew

This was passed by the Seattle city council for the city of Seattle. Please do not condemn the entire state of Washington for the goons in Seattle.

This would be the same as condemning the entire state of New York for some crap passed in New York City.
davew is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 02:44 PM   #7
Inner Dirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by VigorsTheGrey
Can a woman go into a bathroom in a restaurant that is labelled "Men"...? Or vice versa... Lots of times there are lines for one or the other...and when nature calls....nature does...what it needs to do...
In 1999 when I went to the Derby quite a few college age girls were using the mens room in the infield. Nobody seemed to care.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 02:53 PM   #8
MONEY

I think that Public Nudity is legal in Washington State, as long as it's not accompanied by lewd behavior.

Quote:
Washington's indecent exposure law makes it a misdemeanor to 'make an open and obscene exposure of his or her person or the person of another knowing that such conduct is likely to cause reasonable affront or alarm.' In other words, there must be lewd or obscene behavior for an officer to take action. In order for the police to make an arrest, we must have witnesses currently in the public place where the nudity is occurring [sic] who must make a complaint. These witnesses must be willing to appear in court. Also in order to prosecute, the burden is on the government to prove that the offender was knowingly aware that their conduct created alarm and offense of others.
— Former Seattle Police Chief Gil Kerlikowske
http://www.wikiwand.com/en/Social_nudity_in_Seattle
Old 02-13-2017, 04:28 PM   #9
johnhannibalsmith

So basically the person willfully abusing the spirit of a law to make a point about the absurdity of the law by being absurd isn't the problem, but the law is. I actually kind of like that. I'm not a fan of these toilet laws because I just want to piss in peace without need for a certificate verifying that I'm aware of the rules and regulations. But, these nitwits that go out of their way to be the exact thing that they are so scared of in order to make sure there's at least one case of their fear should be the subject of our next idiotic law.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 05:40 PM   #10
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inner Dirt
In 1999 when I went to the Derby quite a few college age girls were using the mens room in the infield. Nobody seemed to care.
NASCAR!!
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-13-2017, 06:22 PM   #11
VigorsTheGrey
Veteran

We are a nation of laws...with thousands written each and every year...there we go...buried under the mountain of legal paper weight, choking on dots and dashes and hyphens, here political correction, there legal redress, and everywhere, rights, rights, rights...a paradise for vampiric lawyers, generations of offended clients, and victimless crimes, protected classes...yep, a nation of laws, penalties, fees, and of course, lawsuits...
What more would you expect from a house guided by lawyers...?
VigorsTheGrey is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-14-2017, 12:07 PM   #12
delayjf

Does anyone really think some pervert is not going to take advantage of these laws. Do politician who support these bathroom laws consider for one moment - WHAT COULD GO WRONG?
delayjf is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 02-15-2017, 05:45 AM   #13
cj's dad

Women have been using the men's room at Belmont Park for years on Belmont Stakes day. Been there, seen it ! No big deal ! The line at the Ladies room was backed up 20-30 deep outside the door and they take a bit longer than we do.
Old 02-15-2017, 12:23 PM   #14
Marshall Bennett

Next they'll be wanting "bathroom monitors" paid for by taxpayers who for the most part don't won't any part such ridiculous shit. No way will the store owner with the restroom pay for it.
Marshall Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote Reply