Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - Computers

Old 03-03-2021, 10:17 PM   #1
Achilles

Excel help needed

When I tried to add new data to a spreadsheet, I found that the formulas have disappeared. I was entering data in row 64, and all the data in the first 63 rows was reduced to the result of the operation of the formula (a number or a letter) with no formula shown in the cells. I can fix it the hard way, by entering formulas in row 64, and then extending them upward and downward within each column. However, I'm pretty sure that I must have done one thing inadvertently, and maybe someone more knowledgeable can help me fix it more easily.
Thanks in advance for any advice.

JK

-----Being unable to assume an initial premise with any tolerable degree of accuracy, I am loathe to assert a conclusion, fearful lest I should err.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2021, 12:32 AM   #2
tupper

"Save early, save often... and always backup!" Then, you can just revert to your last recently saved version.

However, it is easy enough just to highlight 63 rows of a column(s) and past the formula(s).
tupper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2021, 06:35 AM   #3
Achilles

Excel Help

Tupper,

Thank you for the reply...............JK

-----Being unable to assume an initial premise with any tolerable degree of accuracy, I am loathe to assert a conclusion, fearful lest I should err.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 03-04-2021, 09:00 PM   #4
tupper

Well, if your Excel auto-save/auto-recover feature is enabled, there might be a saved copy of the file hiding somewhere.
tupper is offline   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: