Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 01-24-2018, 08:57 PM   #16
davew

The race is on --- will Mueller and his special counsel team get obstruction of justice against Trump and his team before they get obstruction of justice themselves for their Clinton sham investigation?
davew is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-24-2018, 10:51 PM   #17
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by FantasticDan View Post
I'm sure that you are aware that there is a lot more to that tweet than the fact that Russian twitter bots are involved in keeping this story alive.

I'm sure you won't mind if I post a few excerpts from that Business Insider story; remembering of course that the Business Insider is definitely not a left wing organization.

"Rife with factual inaccuracies and referencing highly classified materials that most of Republican Intelligence Committee members were forced to acknowledge they had never read, this is meant only to give Republican House members a distorted view of the FBI, (Democratic Congressman Adam) Schiff continued.

And, I must add, give the American people a deliberately distorted view of the FBI.

A source with knowledge of the memo told Business Insider that it was "a level of irresponsible stupidity that I cannot fathom," adding that it "purposefully misconstrues facts and leaves out important details."

(House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin) Nunes began investigating the Justice Department and FBI after he traveled to the White House to view classified information in March without telling his committee colleagues. There, he viewed classified information that he said showed FISA abuse by Obama administration officials.

Information which was later found to be at best misleading; at worst fabricated.

A source of concern has been why some of Trump's associates who had been caught up in the surveillance and later unmasked, such as Michael Flynn, the former national security adviser, had their names leaked to the press.
But Republican and Democratic congressional aides told reporters in early April — after being briefed on the classified reports — that Obama administration officials did not act inappropriately.
Old 01-24-2018, 10:59 PM   #18
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
I just SHIT (if Just Ralph can be vulgar...aren't we all allowed now) my pants...Dan & Box & I & many other's posting here ACTAULLY agreed on THE same thing....damnation...must be snowing in Fla. in July!!!
Wow!! Incredible!!!! You, and Box, and many others-but not Dan-have completely misinterpreted the Amy Susskind tweet. Let me help you. Russians are helping Republicans spread the false FISA abuse story. You remember Russians, right? The sworn enemy of the United States.
Old 01-24-2018, 11:33 PM   #19
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage View Post
I just SHIT (if Just Ralph can be vulgar...aren't we all allowed now) my pants...Dan & Box & I & many other's posting here ACTAULLY agreed on THE same thing....damnation...must be snowing in Fla. in July!!!
My back hurts! It makes me cranky.....
Old 01-24-2018, 11:40 PM   #20
OntheRail

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post
Wow!! Incredible!!!! You, and Box, and many others-but not Dan-have completely misinterpreted the Amy Susskind tweet. Let me help you. Democrats are claiming Russians are helping Republicans spread the false FISA abuse story. You remember Democrats, right? The sworn enemy of the United States.
Old 01-25-2018, 06:54 AM   #21
chadk66

Crooks don't prosecute crooks. So as longs there are crooks in the kitchen nothing will come of this. It'll be R's revealing all this and D's excusing it all. And no results thereafter.
chadk66 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:03 AM   #22
hcap

IT HAS STARTED again and again

What a crock!

Repugs should start a new caucus. Call it the Pizzasate redux, Alex Jones, tin foil hat conspiracy caucus

"remember to put the shiny side out
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:28 AM   #23
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

You seem to be an expert on this hat thing.
How'd that happen.....
Old 01-25-2018, 11:33 AM   #24
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
You seem to be an expert on this hat thing.
How'd that happen.....
After reading the conspiracy theories on the right and this off topic off balanced board., it is the only thing that explains the lunacy.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:42 AM   #25
woodtoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap View Post
After reading the conspiracy theories on the right and this off topic off balanced board., it is the only thing that explains the lunacy.
Here's some lunacy you can agree with.
Sweden, England and Germany have warned woman against jogging in broad
DAYLIGHT, no less. Why would they do that, your great liberal guru?
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 11:53 AM   #26
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodtoo View Post
Here's some lunacy you can agree with.
Sweden, England and Germany have warned woman against jogging in broad
DAYLIGHT, no less. Why would they do that, your great liberal guru?
Wait, before you concoct an exaggerated conspiracy about Islam, let me put on my tin foil derby. BTW are all conspiracies connected? In other words what does European crime have to do with Pizzagate or a secret FBI secret state out to sink the Dorf?
Old 01-25-2018, 12:02 PM   #27
tucker6

Quote:
Wait, before you concoct an exaggerated conspiracy about Islam, let me put on my tin foil derby. BTW are all conspiracies connected? In other words what does European crime have to do with Pizzagate or a secret FBI secret state out to sink the Dorf?
They are all connected to the globalist agenda. If it stinks, it's probably globalist. Hard to wash that stench off.
tucker6 is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 12:10 PM   #28
hcap

Quote:
Originally Posted by tucker6 View Post
They are all connected to the globalist agenda. If it stinks, it's probably globalist. Hard to wash that stench off.
That may be open for debate but how does Pizzagate connect with an FBUI secret society out to get the prez?
Old 01-25-2018, 12:19 PM   #29
woodtoo

Quote:
Just offering up some liberal lunacy for you, not sure where you get your pizza.

Stay safe in your bubble wrap and tin foil hat.
woodtoo is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 01-25-2018, 12:22 PM   #30
hcap

No, typical alt right conspiracy lunacy. Pizza has nothing to do with anything except pizza

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: