Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 10-22-2012, 09:20 AM   #31
DJofSD
Screw PC

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj's dad
Yes I did POST that. What you should have posted was that he (ME) did not COMPOSE that post. But yes genius, I did POST it.

PS- I tried to keep it simple for you.
Is this a repeat of the 'you didn't build that' exchange?
Old 10-22-2012, 12:23 PM   #32
pandy

Great post, C J's Dad. This is EXACTLY why the Obama/Biden negative campaign won't work, it's nonsense.
pandy is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2012, 12:53 PM   #33
Dahoss9698
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj's dad
I didn't think anyone here was dumb enough to think I wrote. It appears Dahoss slipped under my radar.

I guess the use of the word "we" several times early on in the post went unnoticed.
I'm not as smart as you obviously http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=97051

But I knew I had read that somewhere else after the first sentence. which is why I said something. I guess me saying something went unnoticed.
Dahoss9698 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #34
dartman51

Quote:
Originally Posted by jognlope
He's even a pretty good comedian, has timing. He makes me laugh. He's so malleable, if he were president, he would just sit there while others make the decisions and congress votes. Where is your proof of that?

The welfare mess had its roots decades before Obama. This is TRUE. According to you, Obama singlehandedly created welfare, food stamps, Medicaid NO, he only expanded it. More people on welfare and foodstamps, than ever before. and did not propose 2.5 spending cuts to 1 dollars of revenue raised in his budget planIf his BUDGET PLAN was so good, why did NOT ONE Democrat vote for it, even when he had a super majority the first two years.. And didn't propose a nationwise initiative for states to come up with more effective welfare to work programs. And did nothing ....EVER...for anything....
Surely, if you are a reasonable thinking person, these are things you should question.
dartman51 is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2012, 12:08 PM   #35
jognlope

They didn't vote for it because their puppets of Grover Norquist and thinking about elections not what's good for the country.
jognlope is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2012, 12:10 PM   #36
bigmack

Quote:
They didn't vote for it because their puppets of Grover Norquist and thinking about elections not what's good for the country.
You're getting as gifted at parroting as your feathered friend.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2012, 12:12 PM   #37
jognlope

Food stamps is an economic stimulus. You want children to go hungry while top 1-2% is sitting on 2.5 trillion cash? Claiming "uncertainty?" How about, outright piggish green and lack of connection to the average person. A call center in Pueblo, Colorado pays its workers about $8 an hour. He himself makes $50 million a year. A sad, tragic disconnect with the community. Read "Plutocrats" it'll tell you what's going on. Bloomberg himself said there are "two economies," one for the super rich and one for the rest of us.
jognlope is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2012, 12:15 PM   #38
rastajenk
Just Deplorable

Tearing down the former ain't gonna help the latter one bit.
rastajenk is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #39
bigmack

Quote:
Bloomberg himself said there are "two economies," one for the super rich and one for the rest of us.
Damn! Those jerks.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 PM   #40
johnhannibalsmith

Quote:
...Bloomberg himself said there are "two economies," one for the super rich and one for the rest of us.
"Us", as in Bloomberg is in the economy that contains you? He should know. Why don't you ask him to dig deep in those pockets and show how you fix piggish green.

-Robert James Smith, 1989
johnhannibalsmith is offline   Reply With Quote Reply