Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #1081
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRIVEWAY
Boxcar, you are nothing like David.
Biblically, I am far more related to David than I am to Goliath.

Boxcar
Old 04-25-2012, 07:18 PM   #1082
bigmack

Attn: Nerds who still think Georgie Boy went out hunting.

Read away: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...83O18H20120425
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2012, 07:26 PM   #1083
Lefty

Big Mack, thanks for the article. It sheds a lot of light.
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2012, 07:39 PM   #1084
Let's Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmack

Fantastic article, thanks.

......they can do whatever they want if they want to.
Let's Roll is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2012, 08:50 PM   #1085
boxcar

The article now gives us a new motive for Zimm murdering Martin in cold blood: JEALOUSY. It's very obvious. Zimm has black blood flowing in his veins, but he wasn't nearly as black as Martin, so this enraged him and he killed the kid in a fit of jealousy. There you have it -- a crime of reverse racism.

Boxcar
Old 04-25-2012, 08:55 PM   #1086
elysiantraveller

Quote:

Well he did hang up with 911, grab his gun, get out of his car, and go after the victim on foot.
elysiantraveller is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2012, 09:24 PM   #1087
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by elysiantraveller
Well he did hang up with 911, grab his gun, get out of his car, and go after the victim on foot.
With you, one out of four, I suppose, should be considered a mark of a genius.

1. Grabbing Gun - not likely. It was most likely already holstered at his side.

2. He wasn't in the car when talking with the police dispatcher.

3. "Go after" the victim -- pure conjecture. However, he might have walked around looking for Martin because he was nervous with the dispatcher over losing sight of the kid.

4. But he did eventually "hang up with 911".

Boxcar
Old 04-25-2012, 09:25 PM   #1088
JustRalph
Just another Facist

Quote:
Good point. But this article does provide some further perspective as to his mindset.

Btw, this article contradicts previous info that he wasnt officially acting as a neighborhood watch type. It also explains and provides context to the 'they always get away' comment.

Good stuff for a jury. If his attorney can link Trayvon to the kid that was arrested with the stolen laptop, all hell breaks loose publicly, and legally, trying to get it in as evidence.

Instead of pursuing an innocent young boy who was out buying skittles, it may turn the way a jury looks at Trayvon. Btw did they ever find the owner of the jewelry found in Trayvon's bag? I have heard no further info on that from the school or anybody else.
JustRalph is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2012, 09:30 PM   #1089
bigmack

Quote:
Say what?
Old 04-25-2012, 09:40 PM   #1090
Lefty

Quote:
Well, bub, what can I say. You're all wet. There ya go...
Lefty is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-25-2012, 09:41 PM   #1091
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Say what?
I'm just saying...

He wasn't rescuing grandma's cat from a nearby tree when this happened.

He was in his vehicle, then decided to get out with his weapon, after that someone was shot and killed.

I still find it amazing that most on here that actually have experience with deadly force and firearms are consistently on the side that Zimmerman is ultimately responsible for what happened. Why do you think that is?

Last edited by elysiantraveller; 04-25-2012 at 09:45 PM.
Old 04-25-2012, 10:18 PM   #1092
bigmack

Quote:
He was in his vehicle, then decided to get out with his weapon, after that someone was shot and killed.

I still find it amazing that most on here that actually have experience with deadly force and firearms are consistently on the side that Zimmerman is ultimately responsible for what happened. Why do you think that is?
Wow. Who am I to stand in the way between your head and a brick wall?

If you're still dense enough to not get that these types carry their guns everywhere I suspect there's little hope of you 'getting' that it will be tough to convict as a result of not following rent-A-cop/Captain protocol.

Perhaps you should spend more time boning-up on self-defense/murder in the second charge sticking than on your firmly intact resentment of a neighborhood watch CAPTAIN.

Aye, aye?
Old 04-25-2012, 11:11 PM   #1093
elysiantraveller

Quote:
Wow. Who am I to stand in the way between your head and a brick wall?

If you're still dense enough to not get that these types carry their guns everywhere I suspect there's little hope of you 'getting' that it will be tough to convict as a result of not following rent-A-cop/Captain protocol.

Perhaps you should spend more time boning-up on self-defense/murder in the second charge sticking than on your firmly intact resentment of a neighborhood watch CAPTAIN.

Aye, aye?
You posted a article and made the insinuation that us "nerds" shouldn't think that Zimmerman went hunting after Martin.

I pointed out, correctly, that he did grab his weapon and exit his vehicle to try and help capturing him by foot.

As far as the these "types" comment... I am one of those "types" you ass... as are others on here that feel he most likely committed manslaughter.

Being one of those "types" doesn't absolve you from committing manslaughter.

Furthermore, Zim's "type" shouldn't even legally been allowed to have a gun after striking a police officer but I guess its okay when his "type" has a Magistrate for a daddy...

You and Boxcar's neverending need to keep this thread going is proving boorish. I hope just the notion of being lumped in with him would prompt you to stop but I digress.

Didn't think you wanted to be lumped into his "type."
Old 04-25-2012, 11:38 PM   #1094
bigmack

Let me get this straight - You're bent because I used 'types' 'cause you're one of the "types" ? Geeze Man, sorry.

Dig. I don't give a rats ass about what you think is manslaughter or if he should have a gun and neither does anyone else.

Fact is, you want justice and with self defence laws the way they is, Georgie walks.

Let that soil your undies for a spell.

Me? I saw it all along.

Meanwhile, if anyone needs to know if they should go to the store packin' heat, or to the movies, or anywhere they want, including on neighborhood watch, you'll be our 'go to' guy. Sort of our Captain.
Old 04-25-2012, 11:46 PM   #1095
boxcar

Quote:
I'm just saying...

He wasn't rescuing grandma's cat from a nearby tree when this happened.

Do you really want the biblical answer to that last question? Unregenerate sinners in the bible are called "stupid" and "fools" for good reason! And when they occasionally get something right, like the blind squirrel finding a chestnut, it's purely by the grace of God.

It might also interest you to know that one of the "seven deadly" sins in the bible -- you know the six things God hates, the seven that are an abomination to him -- are "feet that run rapidly to evil". And when someone's feet are running to that evil, that means they have evil intentions in their heart because all evil proceeds from the heart. Therefore, the ultimate responsibility for Martin's death lies with the person who chose to escalate the "initial contact" by initiating the physical attack upon the other person. And right now, all the evidence that has been made available to the public points to Martin as being that person.

Boxcar