Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 04-22-2012, 05:17 PM   #1036
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcap
Just remember if and when you find yourself signing all the necessary legal documents jurors must sign, to sign MORE than once in case they forget who you are

PS: It's me
hcap
Still obsessing over that, eh? When are you going to seek some psychiatric help?

Boxcar
Old 04-22-2012, 06:00 PM   #1037
hcap

I will as soon as I find a shrink that hangs 2 shingles outside his office door. One beneath the other.

(does that mean schizoid delusions?)

hcap
hcap is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2012, 06:10 PM   #1038
Ocala Mike

Trayvon Martin

Quote:

I will as soon as I find a shrink that hangs 2 shingles outside his office door. One beneath the other.

Specializes in bipolar disorder; also, office door is marked ENTRANCE and EXIT!

(Sorry, couldn't help it). By the way, Z walks on all charges. You heard it here. Didn't realize (but should have) that his attorney is light years ahead of those State Attorneys.
Ocala Mike is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2012, 06:33 PM   #1039
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
But you are right in that if we were to distill this case down to the lowest common denominator, the entire case swings on two hinges: Who initiated the physical assault and was deadly force necessary.
Actually, it's not "was deadly force necessary." It's whether or not a JURY believes that Zimmerman BELIEVED deadly force was necessary.

MOST people don't require DEADLY FORCE when confronted with someone baring only their fists (unless the physical match up between the combatants is so lopsided, like a Mike Tyson versus your average schmoe).

In this case, the physical match up was fairly even given the weight advantage by Zim and the height advantage by Martin.

Last edited by PaceAdvantage; 04-22-2012 at 06:36 PM.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2012, 07:13 PM   #1040
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage
Actually, it's not "was deadly force necessary." It's whether or not a JURY believes that Zimmerman BELIEVED deadly force was necessary.

MOST people don't require DEADLY FORCE when confronted with someone baring only their fists (unless the physical match up between the combatants is so lopsided, like a Mike Tyson versus your average schmoe).

In this case, the physical match up was fairly even given the weight advantage by Zim and the height advantage by Martin.
The match up "was fairly even" up until the point Martin decided to use the concrete as his personal deadly weapon. And if Martin also told Zimm that he was going to kill him while he's pounding his head into the pavement, then what compelling reason would Zimm have for not believing that was the kid's intentions?

Boxcar
Old 04-22-2012, 07:21 PM   #1041
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike

(Sorry, couldn't help it). By the way, Z walks on all charges. You heard it here. Didn't realize (but should have) that his attorney is light years ahead of those State Attorneys.
This is what I'm thinking, too. It's becoming clearer to me that this whole criminal trial thingy is going to be nothing but a dog and pony show for the benefit of the bloodthirsty crowd, and it also serves as a smokescreen for the real goal -- a civil suit. I do believe this is all about the money. I should have sniffed this out earlier when the mother trademarked Trayvon's name and so on. Normal people don't do that unless advised by money-hungry attorneys.

Boxcar
Old 04-22-2012, 07:27 PM   #1042
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocala Mike
That would probably be enough to push 'cap over the edge. His mind would have a very time processing that kind of "confusing" information, even when one side of the door reads one way and the other side read the other way.

Boxcar
Old 04-22-2012, 09:34 PM   #1043
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxcar
The match up "was fairly even" up until the point Martin decided to use the concrete as his personal deadly weapon. And if Martin also told Zimm that he was going to kill him while he's pounding his head into the pavement, then what compelling reason would Zimm have for not believing that was the kid's intentions?

Boxcar
This is all coming together.

Most likely Martin was trying to murder Zimmerman with the deadly concrete weapon. Maybe Martin took a break during the attempted murder to toy with his victim and talk to him. Tell him exactly what kind of intent he had in mind... And during that fatal mistake, "Zimm" was able to gather his senses just enough to save himself with his concealed [instrument of self-defense].

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Martin had maimed or killed others before with the same M.O.

Last edited by Robert Fischer; 04-22-2012 at 09:45 PM. Reason: semantics
Robert Fischer is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #1044
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:

(does that mean schizoid delusions?)

hcap
That reminds me of the Benny Hill Show, where he is putting up the shingle for a therapist, and he hangs them too far apart, so it reads

"Dr. Johnson, THE RAPIST"

It's me, not Boxcar.

Tom
Old 04-22-2012, 09:50 PM   #1045
boxcar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Fischer

Most likely Martin was trying to murder Zimmerman with the deadly concrete weapon. Maybe Martin took a break during the attempted murder to toy with his victim and talk to him. Tell him exactly what kind of intent he had in mind... And during that fatal mistake, "Zimm" was able to gather his senses just enough to save himself with his concealed [instrument of self-defense].

I wouldn't be surprised to find that Martin had maimed or killed others before with the same M.O.

Breaks? Are you nuts? Have you ever been in a fight in your entire life? I mean a really heated fight? You're beginning to sound as though you were born a few days ago.

Boxcar
Old 04-22-2012, 10:42 PM   #1046
sammy the sage

http://www.wagist.com/2012/dan-lineh...-a-drug-dealer
Old 04-22-2012, 10:51 PM   #1047
bigmack

What a hootenanny it would be to revisit some of the hhwhacked out posts in this thread after this thing plays out.

Georgie Boy walks without queztion.
bigmack is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 04-22-2012, 11:05 PM   #1048
Robert Fischer
clean money

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy the sage
This link confirms my suspicions -

Trayvon was in fact a young black male of working class America...
Old 04-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #1049
boxcar

Quote:
This link confirms my suspicions -

Trayvon was in fact a young black male of working class America...
Is that what we're calling entry level drug pushers these days?

Boxcar
Old 04-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #1050
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:

Taken the other way, you're saying Zim was out to kill a man that night...perhaps maybe even a black man, specifically...

That's the only other reasonable explanation, given the above.
PaceAdvantage is online now   Reply With Quote Reply