Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board

Go Back   Horse Racing Forum - PaceAdvantage.Com - Horse Racing Message Board > Off Topic > Off Topic - General

Old 09-25-2022, 06:48 PM   #16
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall Bennett View Post
The fact that he's a pedophile makes his popularity among democrats a few percentage points higher.
I wonder what pronoun a pedo uses.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-25-2022, 07:24 PM   #17
CheckMark

c29.png
Old 09-25-2022, 08:42 PM   #18
Tom
The Voice of Reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtb View Post
I wonder what pronoun a pedo uses.

Any of them he can get his hands on.
But only if "it" passes the sniff test.
Old 09-26-2022, 09:45 AM   #19
CheckMark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
Any of them he can get his hands on.
But only if "it" passes the sniff test.
433b07d3d6649604e8c24508b5544d0d--joe-biden-vice-president.jpg
Old 09-27-2022, 03:21 AM   #20
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

The rest of his routine that evening...

Old 09-27-2022, 11:51 AM   #21
MargieRose

How does a 12-year-old help a politician get a lot done?
Jeez, the comment alone, but the context...a group of teachers LAUGHING? 🤔🤢😢
MargieRose is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 12:46 PM   #22
classhandicapper

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg pizza.jpg (432.9 KB, 3 views)
Old 09-27-2022, 01:51 PM   #23
mostpost

What a bunch of vile idiots you all are. Taking the simple statement that Biden met someone when she was twelve and he was thirty and turning it into something distasteful. I have met many twelve year olds in my adult life and never once thought of having sex with them.

My guess is that she was the daughter of a friend or colleague. As an adult she is apparently an important person in the NEA, which would explain how she helped Biden.

Nowhere in any of the many MAGA stories on this subject does it indicate anyone has talked to the woman and asked her about this. Asked her whether this was an inappropriate relationship. Or maybe they did and we will never hear about it because they didn’t like the answer she gave.

Also, the woman was in the first row, clearly visible to the people standing behind Biden. If she had reacted badly, they would have reacted differently than they did.
Old 09-27-2022, 01:55 PM   #24
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by MargieRose View Post
How does a 12-year-old help a politician get a lot done?
Jeez, the comment alone, but the context...a group of teachers LAUGHING? 🤔🤢😢
Is there no limit to your density? The woman, who is now in her early sixties, is clearly an important person in the NEA. There are myriad ways she may have worked with Biden.
Old 09-27-2022, 01:57 PM   #25
mostpost

What a bunch of vile idiots you all are. Taking the simple statement that Biden met someone when she was twelve and he was thirty and turning it into something distasteful. I have met many twelve year olds in my adult life and never once thought of having sex with them.

My guess is that she was the daughter of a friend or colleague. As an adult she is apparently an important person in the NEA, which would explain how she is helped Biden.

Nowhere in any of the many MAGA stories on this subject does it indicate anyone has talked to the woman and asked her about this. Asked her whether this was an inappropriate relationship. Or maybe they did and we will never hear about it because they didn’t like the answer she gave.

Also, the woman was in the first row, clearly visible to the people standing behind Biden. If she had reacted badly, they would have reacted differently than they did.
Old 09-27-2022, 02:16 PM   #26
PaceAdvantage
PA Steward

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostpost View Post

My guess is that she was the daughter of a friend or colleague. As an adult she is apparently an important person in the NEA, which would explain how she is helped Biden.

So nice, the smooth-brained posted it twice
Old 09-27-2022, 02:43 PM   #27
mostpost

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaceAdvantage View Post
So nice, the smooth-brained posted it twice
Obviously a flaw in your website.
Old 09-27-2022, 03:00 PM   #28
ElKabong

Just like Biden...you fk up and it's always somebody else's fault...
“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,” -Joe Biden

Last edited by ElKabong; 09-27-2022 at 03:01 PM.
ElKabong is online now   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 03:48 PM   #29
xtb
Ultra MAGA "Gun Bitch"

Quote:

My guess is that she was the daughter of a friend or colleague. As an adult she is apparently an important person in the NEA, which would explain how she helped Biden.

Why did the audience laugh at the "simple statement" ?

Joe may not have touched her at 12, or even sniffed her, but there was a sick joke implied there Musty.
xtb is offline   Reply With Quote Reply
Old 09-27-2022, 03:58 PM   #30
Inner Dirt

Quote:

Damn Cliffy, as much as I can't stand how you think I wish you no harm, I was worried that you were gone for a week.
Inner Dirt is online now   Reply With Quote Reply

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: